•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Here we go boys and girls...

Going to document a bunch of strains in one thread, so the slower folks and those who like to dab too much may want to get a paper and pencil. I had a hard time keeping up with 2 or 3 threads last time even though I wanted to keep those strains in their appropriate forums.

As some of you may or may not know, I like to post walls of text interspersed with lots of pics.

*DISCLAIMER*

Any/all comments, opinions, suggestions or whatever have you are always welcome in my threads...but if you are in the mood to troll or just be an idiot I have to warn you in advance that my og krew is pretty rough on douchebaggery. If they don't slam you for being inappropriate in one of my threads then you can rest assured I will.

So with that out of the way let's get this thing started!

Next med run...

gallery_9799_5141_1028330.png

Gotta keep the jars full while all of these little ones grow up and strut their stuff!

gallery_9799_5120_755119.png

I am going to list all of the germ rates of each strain, which seem the most vigorous, blah blah blah...but for now just know that two of the littles ones have caught my eye!

One of them is a Hammerhead from NAW Seeds. FINALLY got a chance to crack these babies, let's see what we get!

gallery_9799_5141_778133.png

The other is not a surprise to me at all, as almost everything I've gotten from this dude has been straight fire - BBSD cross (I got so confused trying to figure out the nomenclature that I'm just calling it that for now. Maybe dude will chime in with the specifics)

gallery_9799_5141_734340.png

Sugarpunch gets the vote for most vigorous so far...5 for 5 up and running and almost identical so far. They are runners for sure.

gallery_9799_5141_60056.jpg

gallery_9799_5141_511394.png

Introducing - The Lemon Gangsta (thanks for the moniker, slayer) I know I've already said it, but there are some HIGH hopes for this strain. Flavor Bomb!

LemonG x K.O. Kush...by the dude

gallery_9799_5141_1205493.png

I'll do a proper write up as soon as I get some time. Those of you who have read my previous threads/grow reports know how I get down. Thanks in advance for checking it out and I guess you all know the drill by now...

SMOKE 'EM IF YA GOT 'EM

and

ROLL IT LIKE YOU GROW IT!

;)

• Like 17

Gonna just be lazy and throw this up in case anyone wants to know what's being run -

well, since you're gonna take care of those....guess my new thread will just have to be a lot more sinister!

;)

I wanted to get into those chocolate cheese packs and all of the other goodies from the sanclan but i know he understands. I have too many to choose from right now...

BUT - having all of your crosses in my hands gave me an idea. I was planning a seed making crop but the thought of an OG pheno hunt celebrity death match sounds like it would be more fun and a great way to start the new year.

so...the following just got put in water to soak over night:

S.O.B. - (snowqueenxheri f2)

MotaBreath - (ghashxheri)

Blue Heri - (UkBluesxheri)

Godsmack - (Godbudxheri)

Mylie Cyrus - (Rebel YellxSelene)

Yeti f4

LUI f3

these sinister offerings shall be put to the test against some heavy hitters from well known breeders and a couple of dedicated ogers. mainly:

SUGAR PUNCH - fems from Sannies Shop

SuperSnowBallz - (Candychemx Superskunkxdeepchunk) from Motarebel Genetics. regs

Godfather Purps - (mendoxgdp) reg freebies from mtg seeds

LemongxKoKush - (Ohio lemon g cut crossed with sannies ko kush) we smoked some of this at the cup and it is one of the most flavorful herbs I've ever had the pleasure of smoking. HIGH HOPES for a nice pheno out of these babies...but I will do my best to be unbiased and ruthless in the selection.

BBSDxBK x Nukexbbsd - uhhhhhh...way too many b's and d's for this dyslexic stoner to try and decipher. I just like the way the bbsd lines up in the pedigree of this one. anyone who knows how to breed good working dogs will understand exactly what I mean. The cut of nukexbbsd I currently have is a real sweetheart, so this one gets a shot just on the strength.

;)

and last but not least...SilverfieldsxBoudica - another opengrown cross! I can't say enough good things about silverfields. I have been dying to crack these for a minute now. finally get to run through a nice selection to see how they stack up!

There you have it, head to head. Only the best one stays, so I hope you're confident, clown!!!

my criteria are simple - the winner must be easy to grow, finish in 10wks or less (extra credit for 1st one done), and obviously the qualityof the finifinished product.

talk about gas on the fire...

• Like 6

BBSD is in my next stash run too. Along with the Lemon Gangsta. Funny how a group of us are all running the same things now. How did that happen? LOL I'm going to watch this one.. Being ahead of me is a plus. Might be after the 1st of the year before I get new stuff going.

• Like 2

Nuke BBSD is (Pre 98 Bubba x Old School Hawaiian Indica) x (Riri Sour D x BB Indica by E$ko).

@6 weeks

gallery_9737_4271_1797620.jpg

Harvested @ 7.5 weeks.

gallery_9737_4271_1561003.jpg

The keeper cut I am running that yall smoked is from this cross. The stuff yall are running used a male from this original stock that was unusually Sour D x BB leaning (the kush usually dominates).

I am not sure which crosses each of yall got, but more than likely its the back cross to the original nuke mom, pre 98 bubba, or one of the two cuts I am running from Pre 98 Bubba x (Riri Sour D x BB Indica by E$ko) - same male as the original Nuke BBSD cross.

Basically they are all going to be greasy fuely kushy berry 7-9 weekers. I cant even predict which one is the best cross but I dont expect any slouches. Pretty curious about the pack marked BBSD BK x Nuke BBSD written in that order. This one should bring in the most Sour D x BB and could be incredible. Expect intense fuely berry and big vigor / stretch on that one, should be the least kush of the Nuke BBSD crosses. Most plants should be very, very nice with some standouts mixed in. All are untested with the new male.

The BBSD BK Mom. She reeeks of fuel and berries, lots of Sour D x BB influence and intoxicating flavor on the smoke.

gallery_9737_4271_734109.jpg

The one you showed is already looking Bubba Dom, which is not shocking. Kinda glad to see that after I used a Sour D x BB leaning Dad. I figured the kush would keep coming through.

Got it? :whistle:

And yesssssss I am excited to see a big selection on the Lemon G x KO Kush. I popped 4 beans and got 4 girls. Three tropical/lemon/orange dense ass frosty indicas and one clear Lemon G pheno. All indicas for sure, but the G pheno will have more of an anxious uplifting buzz with the body in the background. You will know it when you find it. If you bump her the whole room will reek of lemon heads. I kept the Lemon pheno even though all the others had better structure. While less frosty, she was every bit as strong as the others with a more interesting buzz profile. Find me the dense Lemon pheno with glitter Mad!

Dude

• Like 16

I was looking at all of those little packs of seeds just drooling and that one stood out to me.

guess I like the way the bbsd lines up in the pedigree...

man, it's going to be tough picking the new mothers from this bunch of genetics

• Like 2

Oh yeah.....

I may or may not be running a selection run too......

Pre 98 Bubba x Sannies Jack

Pre 98 Bubba x Lemon Thai

Nuke x Lemon Thai

Mother Firefly - Indican

Cutie Pie - Mota

Lung Candy - Mota

Chuckys Bride - E$ko

We should all have some new selections soon lol.

Dude

• Like 6

chucky???

brother, that is music to mine ears!

the pheno I had was awesome but too sensitive for my style of growing...all I had to do was sneak up on that bitch and yell really loud n she'd herm on me

Hope you find the fast finishing funky smelly goodness that I had in mine without the issues

• Like 1

Mota's Lung Candy is NICE! Will frost the leaves about week 4 or 5 . After a good cure, it is some of the best tasting weed I have smoked.

Power is good too, the Pheno I had just was not a producer, or I would still be running her. I have 4 Chucky's running right now, 1 week into their flip.

STILL not showing me sex....................

@ Mad

Its hard to believe I wont find a chucky worth running atleast a couple times from the 5 beans I had left. There are better phenos, but most are very respectable and the taste....

Yeah I am really excited about this run. It was REALLY hard to decide what to pop. I am glad you guys are digging into the new Nuke BBSD male. I didnt pop any because I already have several amazing cuts out of that line. Going for variety.

I want to get one or two keepers out of all of those seeds. No idea where they will come from, but I cant lie that I have my eyes on Nuke x LT. I love hitting a proven indica with a stable wild sativa almost as much as I love the fireworks of poly hybrid crosses.

Dude

@ Jet

Dont worry Chucky shows pretty quick and is very obvious.

Yeah I heard to not kill my lung candy clones until I get a decent cure on that smoke.

Dude

• Like 2

I have a big bag of bb cough x lung candy seeds that Indy told me to send in to sannies for the freebie bin...

l will send them, BUT - only if enough people want em

here's your chance peeps...speak up now or forever hold your pease!

• Like 8

it's posts like t o o's first that are why i cover my keyboard with seran wrap before logging on to the site. it's a pain in the ass to type, but saves a lot of clean up and equipment failure.

i think you need a warehouse the size of a football field to run all those strains, mm. damn that's a lot to keep track of. gonna be beautiful to see 'em get snow and diamond covered.

no experience with either strain but the bb cough x lung candy sounds very promising. is the bb cough from j.o.i. seed and lung candy from mota's? has anyone grown out very many of them yet?

hope your grows go awesome and trouble free, d o g

• Like 2

oh...there's a couple few in there

;)

• Like 1

Sounds like a great lineup Mad! So hope you find several keepers with the army you have planned. I got my eyes on the SOB and Godsmack. Those are two I am very interested in so hoping you find some great ones there. That SOB on Indis thread is just so inspiring, interested to see how she does with some power you got there vs. that LED.

Thanks for sharing and keep'em green

• Like 2

BBSD BK x Nuke BBSD Is in my package marked next run. Along with.......

Sugar Punch(Sannie)

Oaxacan(E$ko)

(BB x Rom) x Heri AKA Grape Earth (Sinister) Found 2 in my stash. Happy Day

Sweet Tooth #3 x GLO (Magilla)

Cutie Pie (Mota)

Pineapple Orange Peel(Mota)

Lemon G x KO Kush AKA Lemon Gangsta (dude)

5 of those 8 made possible becase of the Sinister Seeds guys and Weedcult. Thanks to all. Lineup obviously subject to change pending what may appear at my door. But as of now, this is the lineup coming.

Sorry @madmaster, Back to the topic. You're gonna have a fucking jungle going soon. Back off the big hash ball and remember to turn off the pumps. Then get cozy. No flooded basements.

• Like 2

If u want flavor with the size move to rebel yell. Lung candy x sweettooth.. ;)

Definitely down...before all tge fuckin winter hits lol

I think i may run the nuke x bbsd 1st. I think u told me to Organic

I have heard the same from others also. Since I grew the LC I have found the Smugglers Kush, it is better in all aspects(to me anyway) and

i will run it instead. The Mota seeds were hard for me to get when I got them, and I have pretty much stopped buying seeds anywhere but Sannie.

Have Sannies Jack, Sugar Punch, ShackZilla, Lady Cane, SilverFields, Holy Princess, Chucky's Bride, KO Kush, CCK, Caramel Kush, and Shiva X C99

all up and in flower at this time. I think I have enough to cover me for a spell. I want to see what I like from these BEFORE running anything else. My thinking

is I will have several winners out of them, and several, only a few weeks in already speak WINNER to me.

I would like to run some of your stuff Indy. I LOVE MY GRAPE APE..........killer taste, great high, believe you have a cross of it going??? Grape Earth, ot Grape God, or sometime like that. IF IT HAS the Grape Ape flavor and buzz.......I would want it!!!!

Peace,

Jet

P.S. Indy.if you see this.........ANY CLUE how damn big the SilverFields are gonna get??? DAMN........started them in soil, let them get bushy and about 10 -12 inches tall, then put them into my ;dro setup. HOLY SHIT BATMAN.............they are just going nuts. Have NOT cut them, but all 4 going are tied up like pretzels, and still near 3.5 feet already, 1 week into the turn. Still no sex on 'em, and growing faster than I can tie them down. This is one (er, 4, from seeds not cuts) has SERIOUS vigor!!!!

• Like 2

Aww shit,

Just saw that you started this thread. Got my ass planted with a big bowl of popcorn, this is gonna be good one to watch.

Best of luck, mad!

@Jet - if you love ssh, then there is a nine week pheno of silverfields to look for...

she is an absolute dream

done at 63 on the button with thick, chunky resin encrusted nugs that punch you right in the face. I am still running her and it is not going anywhere anytime soon if I can help it. You have a sweet lineup there, glad you scored your chuckies!

;)

Thanks for the love you guys...

working party is still up in the air

• Like 2