•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
foothillsfarmer

Greets and salutations!

I'm not sure how I missed such an amazing place for this long.. I guess better late than never though eh? At any rate, nice to meet everyone :)

The last thing I had finish... THC Bomb, grown hempy style outdoors with AN sensi coco line, Calmag +, Protekt and some additives. Added some supplemental t5 lighting at night during veg. Overall, nothing to write home about. She did take on some more flavorful tones after she had some cure time. I had to take her early, still pulled a nice harvest. Very vigorous and responded well to topping, diesel/ fresh rubber smell on the stem rub.. OG leaning maybe? They won't say anything about the lineage.

GuZwCCD.jpg

Dry sift

66V9leV.jpg

• Like 11

Now that is a nice hello!

Welcome and Hi!

• Like 1

welcome aboard,foothillsfarmer :wave:

@Saxo Thanks man! Happy to be here ;)

Now that is a nice hello!

Welcome and Hi!

'lo @Hempyfan, I know one or two of the fellas around here, so I can't come in half steppin, ya know? :alien:

Welcome Foothillsfarmer, nice work .

@gregster Thank you and thank you

hello and welcome.nice plan

hello and welcome mate ive done thc bomb good yield and nice smoke

@tomtom cheers mate, the bomb is definitely something that needs to be allowed to go closer to finish. She's a hell of a yielder if she's given room to run... I can see pulling a lb per plant outdoors easily, depending on conditions.

I'll start a thread in the indoor section soon guys, I've started a run and I'm building my new setup as I go... 2x4x5 tent, (60x120x150) 325w of t5ho fury and a plant or so :shifty:

• Like 1

good looking girl. i felt pretty much the same about the thc bomb i ran. good in every category, but not great in any either.

and i don't care for the fact bomb seeds won't divulge what's in the strain. it's not anywhere near being an amazing holy grail strain.

welcome to og. hope you like it here.

• Like 1

annnd then I fell off the earth... lol.

I apologize, I've had a bunch of stuff going on in multiple locations and it's had me spread rather thin.

1.5 successful runs in the 2x4x5, switched to my 600w gear in there, which killed in that space after I got my inline dialed down enough (VPD issues) I've still got 1 White Yeti tester in flower, she's about 7 weeks in. I'll get a grow thread started and link it here for those interested...

P.S.

New, larger space has been negotiated... I'll start working on piecing it together over the next month or so... stay tuned.

• Like 6

Hey footy! Good to see you over here mate, the other place seems to be down at the min, at least for me but I'm sure you'll find it well over here. Some great guys many you already know I'm sure. Welcome aboard

• Like 2

welcome aboard mate..

'lo bigun, appreciate it!

I look forward to getting to know some more of you guys, as we are, at the end of the day, a brotherhood of sorts.

bless!

Hey dude, wassup? Nice shiney sift :P

'lo .: V :.

I like the SN!

It was very pretty, photographed very well but nothing to write home about I'm afraid.

All that glitters and all that, yeah?

Hey footy! Good to see you over here mate, the other place seems to be down at the min, at least for me but I'm sure you'll find it well over here. Some great guys many you already know I'm sure. Welcome aboard

'lo Even!

I couldn't leave you hanging like that mate, too much prettiness to look at. Was considering switching back out to the MH for the last week or so, simply so I can take some shots of her... really need to get that filter for the dslr... At any rate, it's good to be here, I'll get some pics up tonight for you ;)

• Like 1

Ah don't worry about that mate, do your own thing. Whatever suits and is easy. No stress whatsoever.

• Like 1

Welcome to the boards, mate

:wave:

I am keen on that White Yeti grow report as I have a bunch with their heads pooping out of their cups...would be awesome to see a few in action before my own show starts

Keep it green and stay sucker free

• Like 3

Welcome to the boards, mate

:wave:

I am keen on that White Yeti grow report as I have a bunch with their heads pooping out of their cups...would be awesome to see a few in action before my own show starts

Keep it green and stay sucker free

'lo Mad,

Thanks for the welcome man, I've met some great people outside of this forum who frequent here, and I've always heard great things about the gear from over this way.

Will you be keeping a log on this run? I'd love to follow along as I see you have a really nice space to work with!

Vigor is aggressive, overall structure was uniform in the 4 that made it to the HID. I'll have to dig through my pic folders to bring up some of the older shots, but I have some vids you can check out if you don't mind the southern drawl.

*crappy hps shot, a little over 7wks. I'll get a proper thread started mods, apologies.

AcOMyba.jpg

• Like 4

Cool man, thnx

;)

I am documenting the grow, but it's more of a private project. We can discuss it via pm if you wish

• Like 1

Welcome to OpenGrow. White Yeti aka "Abominable Snowman." I heard that name through the grapevine after asking around about Loompa gear in my area. Could be a strain to give JLO the goosies. Hehe

That one was lookin pretty frosty in the pic @ 7 wks. good job- I know man, outdoors can be a toss up @ times, but when it's a good season and u got the right gear dialed, watch out. I appreciate you sharing.

-Passion

• Like 2

I guess I'll make it OPG Official... "Welcome foothills!"

:-P

• Like 2