•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister Fall 2015 Indi Dom run

Plants are killin but at the moment, I cant post pics off my ph. But, good news I ordered a fuckin Mac. Screw the bullshit.

Sold a few seeds on another site so I grabbed a 1000 watt ballast n bulb offline, add that shit Wednesday. Moved my veg closet FULL of babies into the flower room with the extra 600. So until wed 2200 watts, then 3200 watts, plus got another 600 digi sent off bein repaired...sumthin else too but fuck it

• Like 2

All is looking great Indi, Keep it up! Things are rocking.

That veg closet is just packed!

• Like 1

Lol I forgot Starin sees my pics :) Thx man..the veg closet is now all in flower man.. Only update :) 50 plants from veg to flower 2 days ago n these are bigger than I normally veg so I should get nice yields

Im orderin a new computer tonite, so by this weekend I should be able to post pics n shit lol. A mac so f crashin computers...

• Like 1

I just commented on some 'Sinister' seedlings that came up randomly (as they do) when you are uploading photos. Not even sure if they were yours. They looked mighty fine though.

I made a comment so you'll know if it was them.

I just bloody hate it when you buggers grow Oak Trees in little Tea Cups. :-)

Nah, it's an inspiration!

Looking forward to you getting your new setup and telling us what's what.

I've tried so hard to do my best to look after my little ladies (granted, maybe too hard), but it just seems that these plants take a left turn every now and again with no rhyme or reason to it. Now, I'm not well versed enough in any of this to draw the conclusion that it is because of them being FemAutos, and I certainly couldn't get into a debate on it, even if I wanted to, but I'm just putting this out there for what it's worth as a total absolute noob. It seems like when you get a Photo going, barring major accidents, the things are just so much more hardy and well-behaved. I really don't know. But I am more curious than ever to get a photo grow going next year springtime.

I hope you don't mind me chiming in here Indican. I'm only giving some genuine feedback. I know your feelings on AFs and I respect that. It's just that you have been so gracious on the matter, and I respect that too. The fact that noobies like me can coexist with experienced growers here, is one of the reasons I stick around. Anyway, it's probably because I don't know what I am doing in the first place. But I'm learning my plants, learning how to read them. It's just that I am seeing some anomalies that do seem to be in line with some of the criticisms against AFs.

That is all I wanted to say, and I hope you don't take this little snippet as an attempt to derail into the holy wars that ensue when people mention this. That's what makes this site great. The lack of bickering.

Anyway, I think if nothing else, it will be VERY interesting to grow some 'proper' plants next year.

cheers.

No prob at all Bluebach. Autos in general are using cannabis'm9st recessive traits, which recessive generally you dont want in any species of plants, animals, humans lol...then add to that crossing or feminizing which to me, an auto fem is against all god intended lol...no offense but its like tryin to reinvente the weed...I cant wrap my brain around it. Anyway, Appreciate all the words man..I need to get Sannie a few strains to pass around. Too much shit on my plate lol..its xmas soon, Ill try to get em in 4 the New year :)

• Like 3

Fuck u mail man lol.. Ive got bout 5 pkgs in the mail, all tracked, all mf'in late..Happy gd holidaze.

Got the Mac on the way, a new 1000 watt ballast n bulb should be here today or tomorrow, an 8 teir dryin screen (a week away or so from harvest ;) ), shit, a friend sent an xmas box of goodies been in town since Monday but the cocksuckers cant seem to fuckin figure out how to gd deliver it, oh and my gd canna a n b I ordered over a week ago hasnt arrived. Fuck. Ok...i need a gd joint.

• Like 2

Do you have any posts on your bare bulb grows. Earlier you stated "another 1000watt HPS, another lb", or something similar. Should get more weight if bare bulb is the way. You know more about it than me. Love your grows, etc. Peace and all that hippie shit!-BK

is that bare or BEAR!

Looking great bud.

• Like 1

and yes bare bulb works well. seen it with my own eyes. fuckin buds big as baseball bats. the bulbs are closer due to the heat going up and dissipating. took me a while to wrap my brain around it but yeah if you want big buds go vrt bare bulb and watch what happens. peace and stay strong brother clown!!

• Like 2

I gotta say 1 thing, the Rebel OG I backcrossed, good fn thing...its a monster strain of some DANK...Its smell reminds me of Yeti but yields like a damn sativa. F2s or bx's, f3s, idk...lol. I just know we got seeds to play with real soon. Got 1 gd thing in the mail, the dryin screen. That was Fed Ex, not usps. I really hate usps.

• Like 4

yeah bro usps suck balls lol! if an order you need can be fucked up or lost leave it to them fuckers to mess it up. hope like hell a certain package im expecting doesnt get fuct up, lol man i really need that to get to me. on another subject its been warm as hell here for about a week. temps are hittin 78 fn degrees in ddecember. wtf? if i was trying to finish up some outdoor sativas it would be snowing like a mofo!! ha!ha! typical shit in amwville. hope all is good for our resident clown, peace.

• Like 1

Just looked it up and Rebel OG = Triangle x SFV OG x Jack's cleaner2 while Rebel Yell is (Strawberry Cough X Strawberry Diesel) X Sweet Tooth # 4. cool- That Mota guy has some good ideas. I'd F2 that baby. :)

gfw

selene is a very good strain that is often overlooked so crosses with selene = fire!! i still got f2s of selene and grew her outdoors this past season and i got a lot of good feedback on that one. my favorite pheno of selene was a tall branchy beast with dense foxtail bud structure that made some of the biggest buds i had ever seen!! after they dried and cured the taste was fruity pebbles and ludens wild cherry cough drops. those foxtails tightened up to hard nugs after they had been thoroughly dried and cured for a month. still got bought a half an elbow in jars of that one too. saving it for when im abled to smoke again in january. cant hardly wait. if yall aint tried selene , theres some real deal dank phenos to be had in her. forgot to mention the high!! its genuine creeper that takes a lil bit to hit you but then its a soaring sativa head high that lasts a good long while ending in a nice mellow feeling that wont leave you all dumb founded.

Edited by amw
  • Like 2