•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister Fall 2015 Indi Dom run

No prob at all Bluebach. Autos in general are using cannabis'm9st recessive traits, which recessive generally you dont want in any species of plants, animals, humans lol...then add to that crossing or feminizing which to me, an auto fem is against all god intended lol...no offense but its like tryin to reinvente the weed...I cant wrap my brain around it. Anyway, Appreciate all the words man..I need to get Sannie a few strains to pass around. Too much shit on my plate lol..its xmas soon, Ill try to get em in 4 the New year :)

Cheers for being such a good sport Indican. It's knowledge like this that I find invaluable. You obviously know what you are talking about and I defer humbly to your greater experience. Autos are just a stepping off point for me. If nothing else, I am damned curious to do it the proper way. Spring is not too far away, and I think that would be an excellent time to get my beans in a row, ready to go, and ready to grow!

I know. Not the right forum to bring up lighting, but in pictures of vegging plants in the pool(very happy looking plants!), you can see how the light spreads out from the arc(to the sides, rather than down on the plants). Now, in a larger grow, I can see how this works great(have seen Canadian grows with the bulbs hanging between the plants(Remo the urban grower:YouTube). I figure thats what you're doing in flower). You definitely have way, way, more grow knowledge than me! Also, I like the above posts about Selene. Looking forward to seeing how my G13/bw x Selene comes out. Very Indica dominant looking(fat fan leaves). My Lungberry Cough are also very healthy. Think I have a female. Know I have a male. Praying she's a girl. No pistils yet, but looks like Calix growing, where the male showed that dot, ball point, before getting larger, when they can fool some, except what looks like a calix has that slight overbite. Had a Heri girl that didn't show pistils until put into flower. The Ganja Gods are watching over me lately, and hope is once again alive and on fire. Much thanks to Opengrow members! I'll try to just follow this thread, and not hijac the topic. Peace-BK

• Like 1

The great thing bout my thread, pretty much anything is on topic lol..Man Im flowerin the young plants now n theyre gettin a stretch on em. Today makes a week in flower, I think lol. Computers on the way so Ill be able to post pics sometime next week. Checked the buds today thru a scope, only 1 plant had amber triches, the rest are all clear to cloudy. A few more days....

• Like 2

@Budkarma...hey if the bb cough x lc doesnt show true in a few days chop the plant. I had a bb cough go n go n go not doin anything but formin calyxs on the leaves but never would form a nug. After bout 30 days flower I chopped it. Never seen anything do that before...

• Like 2

anyone who has MotaBreath and Godsmack beans should crack 'em.

make sure you give them a decent veg and get those babies big if you have the head room...if not then top n scrog until you have a nice canopy then flip them bitches and watch what happens!

two REALLY nice crosses, Indy. There's pix in the gallery, but the fireworks are getting ready to start so I'll drop some here.

• Like 5

Im runnin both godsmack and gods afghani x heri. 2 plants are identical on gods afg x heri. Theyre bout 2-3 weeks behind the godsmack so not sure which will be stronger. God I love indicas lol.. Ruin the day at times but fuck it

• Like 3

Off topic, but hey. ;)

Definitely a Indy fan here, just can't smoke them all day long. I'd be completely useless! Haha I've got 2 Indica dominant strains running atm, along with a few others.

Mad Kush, and Archive Grape Smuggler(Grape Ape x Face/Off bx1). Clones have been takin, and about ready to test. Both have really strong smells even though their just in veg.

MK has a strong coffee Kush this going on. And the GS has a lavender/pine smell that I just can't get enough of. Mmmmmmmm

Can't wait to try these gems!

Be well,

alaskagrown

indicas are where its at for my chro nic pain havin ass! lol! i like a good sativa during the day when i got shit to do but come evening time im heading straight to my jar of anesthesia or or a few afghani crosses ive made or bought. i cant smoke pot atm until jan 7 but after that ill be blazin fer sho. i just got a few of JOTI seeds from cannazon and got more beans coming in from a few other places. still got anesthesia crosses and f2s i made outdoors too! im ready to get some indicas back in my jars guys. aint smoked for 6 months so im damn good and ready to get back in the swing of things, amw

• Like 1

indicas are where its at for my chro nic pain havin ass! lol! i like a good sativa during the day when i got shit to do but come evening time im heading straight to my jar of anesthesia or or a few afghani crosses ive made or bought. i cant smoke pot atm until jan 7 but after that ill be blazin fer sho. i just got a few of JOTI seeds from cannazon and got more beans coming in from a few other places. still got anesthesia crosses and f2s i made outdoors too! im ready to get some indicas back in my jars guys. aint smoked for 6 months so im damn good and ready to get back in the swing of things, amw

You're going to be totally blitzed when you do smoke again bro. Since you don't have a tolerance anymore. JOTI has some solid strains. I hear he's the real deal.

Lol.. Amw u shoulda asked me before u spent cash g. Ur gettin God Bud and Gods Afghani x herijuana, his Chemo, i dont have the bb cough anymore.

Jordansent these directly to me man. My thing with joti strains, theyre old n a lil wayered down. Hes had the stock way to long imo. It needs freshened up. Thats where heri came in lol. The chemo I havent crossed yet but it needs it. Its extremely triched out but def not 20% thc. So I will work chemo. But i backcrossed chemo n made tons of beans with Jordans blessing to give away...u should get those beans today or Monday Amw....

Amw, fyi, i sent u more strains than ul know what to do with. U really shoulda saved ur cash bro lol

• Like 2

I agree with @madmaster on the motabreath. Run 'em. Good yielder, great pot. If you got some mother firefly. Same thing. After a month in a jar that old girl develops a real sweet berry pine kush funk.

• Like 1

indican is the motherfucking man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just got a nice package today and it was full of great shit, thank you sooooooooooo much brother i nearly cried when i saw what you sent. i cant tell you how much i appreciate that!! i shouldve saved my gd cash man, but fuck it ill put em up for later and grow sinister gear first!!! you really know how to make brother feel good man. you are the shit bro, thanks a million brother peace amw

• Like 5

Sweet bro. Glad ur happy with it. Figured Id just give ya bout all of em n let ya go with it. Bigun you should have urs tomorrow man. Sent same day as amws....Merry xmas fellers!!!

hey bro, thanks sooooo very much. never received a Christmas gift as good as this.

by the way Indy, I smoked some of the psy x heri last night. damn it has a kick. not much flavor but fuck, who needs flavor? :grinning_respect:

• Like 1

Ahhh cool... Urs came too bigun? Thats a good sign,lol. 3 more out there but dudes on other forums

I made those dudes on other forums pay for em btw. Some are part of the fam, some pay but at an extremely affordable price.

• Like 1

bigun you will be blessed man, indy hooked me the fuck up bro! he is a very generous dude for sure. thanks a million times bro, that helped me out a whole hell of a lot indy. peace and wellness, amw

• Like 2

AMW, everything I grow at present is Sinister gear including my cross Roadtrip that is his crosses crossed..lol

he I a good dude for sure.

• Like 2

Man good dudes like u guys I love givin to because A I know ul grow the damn beans. And B cuz u really appreciate the seeds. Idk how many Ive given to that Ive never seen so much as a pic of finished bud. 99% on here grow the beans. Only 1 person I got beans to on here I never heard from since. But hell, I dont care lol. This is harvest week gents. Dec 25 is 61 days so alot of my girls are gonna come down.

U guys think ur weeds expensive? A female begged me for some nug other day. Clipped right off the plant, still wet, bout 10 grams so maybe an 8th dry. She slipped me $100 lol.. That was the most Ive ever seen weed sell for lol.. Hey. Merry xmas lol...

• Like 3

No korndoggy lol.. This member just disappeared off the board as soon as I sent shit. Its def not any of u guys :)

The dude bought the beans anyway so I could give a shit lol. I dodnt wanna say that but fuck it man lol

• Like 2

:wave:Indy my friend , received the best Christmas gift that anyone has EVER given to me.

I appreciate it Homey and if I can ever help u ,I will. Bigun

MERY CHRISTMAS

PS check out the Sinister grow #2 on Sinister Grow 5 different

• Like 1

Good deal bigun... Glad ya happy G..U crossin those n makin road trip gave me more ideas on breeding man I hadnt really considered before. We all can learn lil tricks to take nug to the next level :)

• Like 1

yeh bro, thet road trip shit is a stoners stone..lol I will send u some seeds as soon as I breed some dark seeds lol

would reallly like u to grow It out. I have a few I would like to have some.

• Like 1

Its kinda what sparked my brain to cross like psych x heri x psych x huck. That n the Drizella prof p made usin c99 x ww x c99 x romulan. Its easy makin F1s from 2 stable F1s. But that nug u gave me bro, the mix....that shit is fuckin fire. Its as strong as anything Ive made, fer realz. Great job n gd right I want a few beans lol

• Like 1