•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hazydaze

Afghan Chitral

I've just popped some Afghanchitral into soak, but I know nothing about them, how they grow or the quality (taste and high) of finished buds.

Any information peeps can give me will be well appreciated.

• Like 1

This has my attention. I believe this plant is an underdog with much potential but I also maybe just living in my past and my memory is bigger than reality.

Citral was my go to smoke before the original White Widow. The Afghan addition I think will make this a strong short to mid size powerful with potential taste from the citral. If so, she is special. If I could. I would run her.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 2

I have 3 afgchit x heri on board in this grow. should be great smoke. love the old afghan stuff and the heri crosses. have some new stuff I haven't grown before in this batch.

• Like 4

Cheers guys, is Chitral a nice smoke? I'm growing Durganchitral atm, nice plants though not inspiring so haven't taken clones, which I may regret. If this is an old worked Landrace Afghanx PCK, it could be a very special lady, I hope so, it's so long since I did anything Afghani, I've forgotten what they are like.

• Like 2

haze I grew afghan from the mid 90's until 2011 when I lost everything. I can tell you the afghan I grew would after 1/4 or so of a nice dubby, would couchlock you for 2 hours or more. strong as hell.

• Like 1

Cheers guys, is Chitral a nice smoke? I'm growing Durganchitral atm, nice plants though not inspiring so haven't taken clones, which I may regret. If this is an old worked Landrace Afghanx PCK, it could be a very special lady, I hope so, it's so long since I did anything Afghani, I've forgotten what they are like.

Please let me know your view point on this plant when done. Chitral was very nice but I do not really know how it would stack up today. I knew Chitral in early to mid 90's

• Like 1

Crossing 2 nice worked plants more often that not produces something greater than the sum of it's parts. Late 80s early 90s I remember some amazing Afghanis, sweet, caramel often with an orange flavour and a stone that was euphoric and debilitating and guys still said it wasn't as good as it used to be, now I'm that guy lol.

I may do a grow show, just need a new camera or phone, threw mine off a ladder the other day by accident.

I'll skip the veg part, I'm running Afganchitral, Cheeseberry Haze, Selene, Chocolate Rain & Burmese Thimphu next run.

• Like 4

hazy, I took cuttings from my afgchit x heri yesterday and pure lemon smell from each of the 3 plants I took from. first time with these plants but they are Sinister beans so I am sure they are great. lol all his others have been.

hazy, I took cuttings from my afgchit x heri yesterday and pure lemon smell from each of the 3 plants I took from. first time with these plants but they are Sinister beans so I am sure they are great. lol all his others have been.

Hey bigun, how are ya my friend.

How did the chitral x heri turn out? You have a thread?

On 3.2.2016 at 8:18 PM, bigun said:

not good..they hermied..lol

Durganchitral and herijuana hermied both in my tent.

Now Im growing Afghanchitral and Colombian gold X Jamaican lambsbread and hope to to get some new interesting crosses like AC x (CG x JL)

Cheers

• Like 1

I'm looking at this for medical.  Do you have any interesting results to share, and maybe some growing tips and flowering time.  Thanks!

for afghanis id bend (or top if youre into that) the main shoot and not lollypop/trim the bottoms, they will catch up, so id go along the lines of that

• Like 2