•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Darth Budder

Success with Sannie & Bitcoin

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share yet another easy and successful experience with the shop. Put in an order on 8/2 (a friday), sannie shipped on 8/5, got a nice thank you letter in the mail from Sannie 8/13, just 8 days later. I am sure it would have been 7 if not for lost explorer day.

I used Sannie's newest option, bitcoin, to pay. It was simple, inexpensive, and Sannie confirmed receipt of his coin within a few hours. For anyone who wants to use a CC, and still pay the man himself, I would highly recommend this option. I bought enough bitcoin to pay for the order and cover a little over and then shipped it to the wallet address sannie sent me via email. He shipped the next business day, and in 8 days it was in my hands.

I decided to go with some Esko this time, so cheeseberry haze is in my future.

along with HerbieXJackberry...I am a huge Jackberry fan, so this will be great.

DB

• Like 1

have that to once in a while mate!

but i wonder how the bitcoin option works, bc i don't see it when i order, you need to choose also cash in envelope? and then send sannie a mail you want to pay with btc or somthin?

peace!

I have tried a couple of Bit coin payments and it worked like a charme.

So I putted in Bitcoin as a extra payment system that can be used for a fast and safe payment in sanniesshop, the best thing about the bit coin payment is that the payment is done the same day and orders can be shipped fast without waiting for the payment like the cash in a envelope.

Also Bit coin is a very private payment option and more private as cc payment, in our type of business this is a nice thing.

I hope customers like the option and going to use this

greetz sannie

• Like 9

Just ordered mad berry and I paid with bit-coin.

Thanks for the pointers and quick pm reply Darth Budder!

• Like 2

This is great!! I was wondering when/if this option was available. So do I need to purchase the bit coins then go through the process at the shop? What sites do you recommend buying bit coins from?