•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

alaskagrown

Mr. Soul, and Brothers Grimm making a return!

That's right folks, Mr. Soul is moving to Colorado and starting back up Brothers Grimm after being gone for over 10 year's! Even better? He still holds ALL of his original clones, and seeds from his past works!

Rosetta Stone

DTC99

Apollo 11/13

C99

Ice Princess

White Russian

Grimm White Shark

California Indica

Aurora Beaurealis

Green Giant

Sweet Skunk

White Widow

Sugar Blossoms

Matanuska Thunder...

And new stuff as well!

Truly amazing news indeed!! :)

alaskagrown

• Like 19

that's just beautiful !! ... griooooot, our prayers have been answered B)

but i am not buying seeds for years now and won't

spend for these untested new stuff neither, haha.

if it is good it will make its rounds anyhow ...

i am (keeping) patient about bros.grimm B)

• Like 7

Quick, poke me with a stick!

Outstanding and very interesting. This is gonna be something and I am not even talking about breeding aspects yet.

I hope some of these bull plop breeders are a bit nervous.

• Like 3

several months ago i was having a conversation with a buddy that lives in colorado and he mentioned that bothers grimm were coming back. i thought it was a bs rumor. one of the few times i'm happy to be wrong.

• Like 1

He was on the Adam Dunn show today as well with even more juicy info about what's to come in the future. I believe he left for Colorado today. :)

Again he said... "Let me make it perfectly clear - I have all the original genetics (seeds and clones)". I'm literally salivating just thinking about it!

Bring on 2016!!

alaskagrown

• Like 2

Hi OG's

I was surfing the net and I found arum direct this sight I never bought from but they show the grim brothers Apollo 11 and c99 plus the sell bog seeds as well

Safe grow

Papa😎

@papalag, what is the site? Id like the Matanuska, not sure if im interested in the rest lol...Griot, I know ur gonna bust a nut lol

• Like 2

Hopefully Soul will keep his prices reasonable this go round. I seem to remember his genetics were on the more expensive side back in the day. He was talking about the Princess in the past tense when he was describing it's attributes after being asked, which makes me think he does not still have his original cloned seed mothers.

Hi OG's

I was surfing the net and I found arum direct this sight I never bought from but they show the grim brothers Apollo 11 and c99 plus the sell bog seeds as well

Safe grow

Papa

I wouldn't trust Arum Direct, I have read reports that it's a scam.
  • Like 1

If you want BOG gear, order direct from the man himself. I don't trust most places either.

Bogland72@gmail.com tell em alaskagrown sent ya. ;)

It's also cheaper, and you get 13 seeds a pack. Last order I made each pack was $50, free shipping, free shirt, and bonus seeds. Of course I ordered 12 packs. Haha

alaskagrown

• Like 5

hope this is true, would be great to see some of those coming back strong....

Hi guys

Indican

I found this site by accident They only had 4 strains not sure if it can be trusted was very interested but was hopping someone heard about the site

Southern

Thanks for the advise no one wants to be scamed

Papa

• Like 1

I think that site is bullshit and as for soul, why let all these breeders work the shit out if your stuff just to come running back saying look I'm here I still have everything. Believe what you guys want. I'm a skeptic. G

Besides all the work I did to find old shit. Kinda pisses me off actually

• Like 4

only way to test a supposed scam, try out a pack or 2. Alum has somre real gems on there IF THEYRE LEGIT. But look at Sannies prices, if u had never heard of Sannie youd swear theres zero chance his prices are this low. But they are

• Like 2

This is great, no more bullshit almost Cindys, bunk-ass crosses and the rest of the litany of pretender C99s all over, tge real girl will finally be around again. Lets hope this is legit

• Like 2

yeah- kinda exciting if it's real... I'd definately spend some $$$ on original Grimm seeds re through Mr. youknowwho. Damn Sweettooth shatter got me rrrr

Holy shit this is fantastic!! Throwback genetics coming around again.

I started growing in 2004 and never got a hold of Brothers Grimm gear before it disappeared... but everyone knew it was legendary. Always figured it was gone for good.

Sign me up for the Apollo 13 and C99 :smoke

• Like 1