•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

alaskagrown

Mr. Soul, and Brothers Grimm making a return!

Yup, really love me some BOG gear! Don't think I have even been disappointed with any of his seeds. The last Sourbubble I grew(SB bx3 04-05) last year the biggest problem I had was selecting a keeper as all were so good. Ended up keeping 3 females as they all amazing, and different.

Last order I put in was a big one, but was only $50(13) a pack, included 2 free packs, free shirt, and free shipping.

I might have a seed buying problem? When you have a separate refrigerator just for your seeds... ;)

gallery_1169_4759_617382.jpg

• Like 2

He was on the Adam Dunn show today as well with even more juicy info about what's to come in the future. I believe he left for Colorado today. :) Again he said... "Let me make it perfectly clear - I have all the original genetics (seeds and clones)". I'm literally salivating just thinking about it! Bring on 2016!! alaskagrown

wow that's cool. i know two guys who know adam . one was the guy who put me in touch with the guy who lives in denver.

we could have visiited him were it not for the fact that we didn't have access to a car. when our other comrade was last there he had a car to drive and visit.

now this friend has been hit from behind in a car. he has extensive brain damage too. he has to take seizure meds to keep him alive for now. luckily his girlfreind is a live in now caring for him. i found all this out because he was one of the folks i sent a group text message to to support the effort for Obama to use his clemency powers to relase marijuan pirisoners. at least one frind in that groip message got confused and thought it was me in the accident...

shit they are 85$ a pack now. unfortunately i know sourbubble is worth it. almosst brought seeds actually placed the order only to find out later they were actually all gone. i think i may have replaced that selection with rosetta stone if i recall. mole always spoke highly of the sourbubble from BOG, as he dealt with BOG directly . he also felt the awesome potential in crosses which of course is a no brainer.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY TASTED bog's bogglegum ? is it actually sweet to the taste . how does it compare to bazooka joe g ?

I have both of the original Bros. Grimm @ my other site. I will not name it, as it is by invitation only.

Mr. Soul & Duke Diamond (Bros. Grimm)

Can't wait to C what they roll out with 1st!!

Seems that Soul is not using the same parents for most of his new releases, but he still uses the original names. Apparently he's not exactly hiding this, but it's questionable to say the least. Could still be good, but at $150 a pack I will never buy them.

• Like 7

I belong to a forum he uses and from day #1 he was asking everybody for cuts of anything that might contain some of the OLD Genes he was looking for. This was cuts of C-99 Apollo 11 etc, etc. My forum gave whatever they had, but he wasn't satisfied with any of it. He's a very brash Man who forgets his manners sometimes and he has been told about it. Makes me wonder if he was full of shit about still having the old genes that made the Original C-99 and others. I wonder if he had put his foot in his mouth and was trying to back cross these things and taking it from there?? We all knew he would be asking a big price for his beans, but personally, from what I suspect, I wouldn't buy any of them. For any price. Just seems funny that he has all kinds of beans now.

Things that make U go Hmmmnnnn..........

• Like 5

Yeah. Can already predict a pre '16 c99 apollo etc just like pre 98 Bubba and pre 96 sensi. I know what I got, what's in your fridge? Lol

• Like 1

Oh, purple c99, yeah I remember seeing that. Never. Anyhow I will conclude my doubting every word out of Mr. Souls mouth. Buy em if ya want. ---G---

I will be interested only if they live up to my standards. I wish them well and good luck doing that, few have achieve that status! Not that I am special, just picky but I have been known to impulse buy with the best of em before too but not these days.

Seems to me, if they had the old genetics, they would be making new genetics to compete with todays top lines not trying to rehash nostalgia from past days like al bundy's old football glories!

+ Karma to all those who know who al bundy is.

I cannot imagine why a breeder would ask forum working of their old lines from others. Seems to me this is asking for problems from questions of stolen genetics without credit an, who said she said stuff and other dramas are sure to happen from that. Never mind the level subjectivity and differences between phenos and such that were used and enjoyed by others back then would vary and thus even honest opinions can accurately vary.

A big question I would ask, if you take away their old claims to fame do they have anything worthy of attention or is it mostly marketing aspects going on? I do not know, I only speak generically but we will eventually find out.

What will be, will be.

Hempyfan.

• Like 2

I predict raving reviews no matter what. Most folks just don't have a clue. I see the same thing going on in the supplement industry. Most supplements are pretty much worthless, yet you'll find boat loads of good reviews even from trusted sources. I don't know, maybe unconsciously people don't want to admit they wasted their money.

Only believe reviews from people you trust, or put some effort into finding a bad review!

• Like 4

MM hits on the funny parts of it.

I also believe that many people will genuinely like it but I also believe a good portion of that many are not very well versed in things other than they like the effect for them. So I say to value the opinions of those who view the same as you.

If they have genuine knowledge of how to breed, regardless of the age of the genetic line, they should be able to be offer something of value. The question of originality will likely always be but to me, I do not care. I only care the value of genetics of today and how they rate to me.

• Like 1

This MR SOUL guy is one of the worst guy in the world of our lovely plant. His only goal is to make a lot of money with poor genetics he made from bagseeds. He seems to suffer from a big complex of superiority. Do you know why it is so difficult to buy there seeds ?? When a seedbank ask him how to sell his seeds, here are what this scammer say :

- you have to buy my seeds 100$ and to sell them 150$

- you have to buy at least 100 packs of seeds of each strain. If you want to order less seeds, you are very stupid to ignore our big reputation, everyone want to buy our seeds !!

How can we accept such an asshole in our world ? Please tell all your friends how shitty this breeder is....

• Like 2

Just like in sports, its a business and the exclusivity funnels market for the seeds and this bottleneck is how they are really enticing the bigger money along with marketing of the brand. If the seeds sell, it will remain and if they do bad the price will potentially see a "correction" but I would not believe by much.

Think of it almost like a franchise aspect.

• Like 1

I've been following the rumours and site and release lately to find out what's up with this Bros Grimm return. Gathering the old genetics is nice, remaking the oldies is fair play, but the thing that will put me in the market for these seeds (at that price) is a new strain with proper selections.

Mr. Soul seem to have great selection skills back in the day and I can't wait to see how can he work with todays strain pool.

Im friends with these dudes on other joints... Im straight up. They are shootin for the cash. Most they are calling the old strains arent even the same parents. And yes, $100-150 a 10 pack.. Go for it.. Ive been talkin to not mr soul but the other dude.. Pretty arrogant. Hes bout to pull "c99". Im impressed lol.. I made apollo 13 and c99 at the same time. F it.. Yall know I dont buy seeds anyway

• Like 5

Hard to make money on a reputation you had 15-20 years ago....No one remembers your name anymore.....and chuckin' pollen on crappy genetics will only bring more shame to his game.

Actually, the main dude just made some kinda deal with a weed company in vegas.. The details are something like, this company will grow breed n sell Bros Grimm gear n Bros Grimm will "certify" its tgeir genetics... Basically be like me bein afraid to get popped, ask 1 of u to grow all sinister shit, give me a kick back, and my hands never touch a plant. All the risk is on the grower... Whoever the grower is that signed that, hope it didnt hurt too bad while they fucked him up his ass lol

• Like 2

as someone who started growing just a few years ago.

words of brothers grimm is something of a legend. much like a person who started watching the NBA in the past few years, tales of Michael Jordan is just a legend. some stones are probably better left unturned. besides, when there are breeders like sannie...and every other breeder in sannie's shop, from NAW to Esko...and some other breeders like Mandala, Mr. Nice (a real old school legend who is still 100% legit and 100% gold), and ones I've heard legendary words about, like Bodhi, BOG, OG Raskal, JOTI, and others, each of whom have at least 10 strains (most with like 20+, but let's say with different gene pools for the sake of the conversation) until you've tried all of all of their beans...why would you spend $150 for a pack of seeds just because they have the name Brothers Grimm on it? I say, buy the beans for the genes, not the names. If you've tried them all, then we are certainly not on the same page, because it would take me a long time to grow em all, and I have nothing to say. If, however, you haven't, then Brothers Grimm, for the sake of the name, doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

Best vibes

El Chupa

as someone who started growing just a few years ago.

words of brothers grimm is something of a legend. much like a person who started watching the NBA in the past few years, tales of Michael Jordan is just a legend. some stones are probably better left unturned. besides, when there are breeders like sannie...and every other breeder in sannie's shop, from NAW to Esko...and some other breeders like Mandala, Mr. Nice (a real old school legend who is still 100% legit and 100% gold), and ones I've heard legendary words about, like Bodhi, BOG, OG Raskal, JOTI, and others, each of whom have at least 10 strains (most with like 20+, but let's say with different gene pools for the sake of the conversation) until you've tried all of all of their beans...why would you spend $150 for a pack of seeds just because they have the name Brothers Grimm on it? I say, buy the beans for the genes, not the names. If you've tried them all, then we are certainly not on the same page, because it would take me a long time to grow em all, and I have nothing to say. If, however, you haven't, then Brothers Grimm, for the sake of the name, doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

Best vibes

El Chupa

Nice idea, but I rather buy the genetics of a smoke I liked. Too bad I couldn't find any weed from Bros Grimm newest release yet.

Breeders with 20 strains is something that also tips me off, that's simply too much. There just aren't so many winners in selections, some GOT TO BE better than others and selling subpar genetics just to make your catalogue bigger is annoying.

With breeders that's been in the game for 30 years, maybe. For breeders of the last decade to have 20 strains is just calling for trouble.

If you'r not there just for breeding, judge the genetics, not the methods or brand. Some of my best mothers came from some of the sketchiest breeders.

I've paid more than 150$ per 10 pack before, but that shit got to be hella proven. As far as I am concerned, the new Bros Grimm gear is fairly untested - I'll let other people run the selections first with these prices.

• Like 3

Tga. He's a large menu. Along with others. I saw an interview where short talked genetics with subcools peeps. It was hillarious. Some breeders truly know their shit while others have an idea n some just chuck. Which can work if you're using solid genetics. Even then though there can be a lot of phenos. And the lines aren't precise. Imo. As for bg. It is what it is. I'm curious to see how this turns out honestly. But imo. Someone who put their risks off on someone else. Isn't too trust worthy. A man has to man up for his actions. I grow a plant. I take the heat. I wanna sell some beans. I take the heat. Otherwise its a weasel move and leaves room for suspect. I guess it boils down to how one wishes to view the source of his or her beans. However it's all just a matter of honor I think. What honor is there in a man who hides out while feeling the benefits someone else worked for. It's slightly disturbing I suppose. But. Who knows. Maybe some game will come of it. I think I smoked way too much coljam. Wow. I'm out.peace

There will always be some greedy doosh available to grow for you, if u chuck em enough cash! Bloodclotz ;) D.I.Y. V

Here is a strain description I copied:

She’s BACK… the legendary Cinderella 99. When Brothers Grimm closed in 2002, the small batches of our original seeds were quickly depleted. Over the years, elite growers continued to clone their Cinderella 99 moms to preserve them, and several notable breeders continued the legacy by creating hybrids of C99. It’s my immense pleasure to reissue the Bros Grimm’s most famous strain, recreated using all the experience gleaned from years of reflection and observation. Select individuals grown from the original batch of C99 were evaluated until a male was chosen to pollenate the original “Holy Grail” Princess female. The results are fit to satisfy the pickiest connoisseur’s expectations of flavor and quality of high. This batch produces a fairly high percentage of purple phenotypes – what else could I give the plant that has everything? Rich in terpenes ranging from fruity to funky, all in the same bud, the flavor and aroma are intense. And of course, the famous clear, soaring C99 high to spark the imagination and motivate creativity - heavily influenced by Haze - devastatingly psychoactive.

<><><><><><>

Seeing this: I am perfectly happy with my C99 F5 mom for now. Tastes so yum and a short happy whoosh up high. Great daytime strain when I resist succumbing to the flavor and only smoke a little.

• Like 3