•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sativani

mind expanding substances

anybody else like a little psilocybine?

8dGYJKU.jpg

K5boOS6.jpg

maybe got a nice story bout it to share?

peace

• Like 9

i'm still a 'young dog' but it has been a year or maybe 2 for me to

tho it was not the best trip( because of setting, no tripsitter, and maybe a little to much psilocybine(i think it was about 4-5gr dried but I made a tea out of it and "ad vundumd" those two cups))

it was quite enjoyable and i feel like i'm ready to get at it again.

@ griotgriot

those were Smurfs with wings, not dragonflies :)

• Like 2

The Toad rules them all! (like the one ring but not evil!) The toad is a gift and not a drug.

5-meo-DMT will change your life.

People who do not know might call me a liar and an idiot if I was to tell the story but to those who have taken this. They would not call me that.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 2

Let me extrapolate, have you ever tripped on shrooms with a friend and you are in the same place in your third eye? Dragonflies thousands of them, I knew I was hallucinating and I didn't say a word. I thought to myself this is cool but just knew it was a hallucination until my buddy next to me whispered to himself "dragonflies" I almost shit. Weird how things happen on these types of drugs. Makes you wonder if it just happens because you were on them!

• Like 1

I basically lived on shrooms many many years ago. In Maastricht, I was known in all the "smart shops" as being the shroom guy. If they had something special, I would pay no matter the price. This was so long ago it was when ecstasy was still legal on Holland.

I actually got temporary super powers in accuracy with darts one time with shrooms. I never had the world change for me on shrooms as if it was acid.

How big of a portion did you take? I used to take 2 to 3 grams to test them and if powerful go to 5 grams next time. I do not think I regularly went over 5 grams. Though, I could eat like candy, literally I was taking for years about 2-4 times a week or more on average.

I really have not seen shrooms in a long time. I asked about them locally once and was told its rare to find them now as people want pills and those fake ass bath salts want to be drugs. Shame.

I was in Amsterdam about 5 years ago to do some work a bit and considered taking some again but I was also there on business so I did not. Such as it is to get older I guess.

Today, if I had, I would probably only do maybe once or twice a year. It was bachelor party that had me asking about them in the first place.

Shroom on!

There's plenty of 'shrooms in my neck of the woods and at least a couple varieties grow wild here also-- but I'm not a 'shroom guy

I torch a little Salvia Div. on ocassion though for the "sucked down a tube at high speed" effect.

• Like 1

i was on the dynamo festival `95

buy 5 mexican psilo's and eat them

stand in front by dog eat dog

and look to the blond girl beside me

she had green hair :blink:

look around and everybody have green hair :blink:

look to the girl and she had green skin

look and everybody have green skin :D

then i was little sick

fight me to a quiet place and have a sleep :sleeping: :lol:

was a big fight

• Like 3

Back in the day 89-97, I used to live on shrooms, liberty's and occasionally flyagaric's, amazing days, never used to take them by the gram though, 30-50 weekdays, 150-300 on weekends, remember going to an Orb gig , bout 20 mins from the venue , drank a flask with about 200 - then got stuck in traffic, started coming up strong, but more or less holding my shit together, then the car along side me had 2 fucking clowns driving it, in full regalia- not hallucinating we could all see em, but it's not why you need when yr out yr face, trying to act straight; who the fuck drives around like that-freaking innocent stoners out. T'was a fucking mint gig when we arrived tho!

i was on the dynamo festival `95

buy 5 mexican psilo's and eat them

stand in front by dog eat dog

and look to the blond girl beside me

she had green hair :blink:

look around and everybody have green hair :blink:

look to the girl and she had green skin

look and everybody have green skin :D

then i was little sick

fight me to a quiet place and have a sleep :sleeping: :lol:

was a big fight

EYYYYY, i was there too :)

exact same festival, bro hahaha ....

had a toke with adam, logan and one of the cavaleras backstage, lol.

(i used to work at 'World of Music' at the time ;))

pfffff .... those were the days :whistle: :whistle:

sativani, bro ... i used to be a tru sickonaut, lol ... 7g of dry cubers was my standard-

dosage and i used to trip balls when i was a teen (holy shit thats 20 years ago, lol).

• Like 3

i lay on your way, maybe :lol:

was two times there

sick of it all :punk: :D

• Like 1

ah shrooms, it has been a some decades but I still remember a few epic trips initiated by our local liberty caps. They were and probably still are all over the pastures here.

We used to dry them, then grind them up. Then we'd buy the cheapest cold medicine in capsules, dump out the medicine and fill the caps with ground liberty caps. One was good but 2 was the usual dose. :D

There was the time we went to a Seahawks football game, me and 2 friends, call them Mike and Bill. This was back in the King Dome days and my friends dad was an old college mate with the Seahawks GM at the time. He got us great seats for one of the big games that year. Halfway through the fourth quarter we decide to take the shrooms figuring that would give us time to get out of the game before they hit hard. The game went longer than we thought and by the time it was over we were flying. Trying to navigate our way out and then down the many back and forth ramps was a real challenge but we finally made our destination, a sports bar adjacent to the Dome. We ordered up some beers with big shit eating grins on our faces. After they came Bill takes a swig and gets some down the wrong hole and starts coughing and gasping for breath, he was in obvious distress but all Mike and I could do was look at him and laugh our heads off. Pretty soon the waitress came over and asked if Bill was OK and we looked at her and laughed our heads off. By now Bill had found his breath and joined in the laugh fest.

So, there we were, too shroomed out to deal with a very nice but puzzled looking waitress, our plan to chill for an hour or so before heading home was not working out so we left a nice tip and found our way to the car. Traffic around the King Dome on game day was legendary. It was a 3 and a half hour drive home but first we had to get out of Seattle and that was an hour long ordeal added on. We waited in the parking lot, still rolling with laughter whenever we looked at one another for awhile before convincing ourselves that it was time to go.

Mike and I worked together at the time. He owned a bakery and we worked the opening shift which starts at 3:30am. We made it back in time to drop Bill off at his place and then Mike and I went to work making bread and pastries for eight hours. I still don't know how we managed to navigated the 180 plus miles back to the beach that night and I was the driver. Those were indeed the days....

• Like 3

Guest Provence

I love mushrooms too...

In Camden district I bought flyagaric boxes, in Maastricht Tampa rabit poop, in the mail every sing specie you can find :innocent:

my favourites were the philosopher stones

I think everyone should try mushrooms and mdma at least once in life. People wouldn't be so narrowminded and asstight.

only then you can understand empathy, tolerance....

my favourites were the philosopher stones

ahhh...the philosopher stones

psilocybin tampenesis

Oh Yes, I agree that everyone should be required to try these at least once in their lives. I got my last batch @ smaartshop Tatanka, on the Korteleidsedwaardstraat (try to say that when you're peaking on shrooms) near the rookies.

life changing stuff

i#m currently growing "golden teacher" and "b+" shrooms...i have one million stories haha

beside mary the shrooms are my allies :)

it's good to clean the harddrive from time to time ;)

greetz

• Like 4

ooh yes :)

tampanesis, atlantis and mexicana a (first few that come to mind)

... my favorite as well.

i dig that the stones are more introvert and not sooo visual ("shallow").

but that depends on the consumer and the setting as well, of course.

i still have sporeprints of at least 30+ cubensis and various more shrooms

sclerotia, glowing shrooms, outdoors like cyanescens and azurescnes ect.

(well, i was crazy about shrooms then, like i am crazy for weed today, haha ;))

@hempy

dmt, nice one ... i made and drank huasca-analogues and smoked

some extracts as well. very "enlightening" experiences !! nuff said.

LOL.

anyone wrestled with salvia divinorum a bit ??

• Like 1

The Toad rules them all! (like the one ring but not evil!) The toad is a gift and not a drug.

5-meo-DMT will change your life.

People who do not know might call me a liar and an idiot if I was to tell the story but to those who have taken this. They would not call me that.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

lol Hempy we not meet yet, but I know ur are my brother in light:)

i met octavio last november.....woooooooowooooooowooooooowoooowowoowoowoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:)

• Like 1

Saliva divinorum-wouldn't take it for recreation, but for unlocking the inner planes of reality, it's a powerful teacher. Henbane is also mentality detoxifying in small doses, but if you mess up the dosage yr a dead man.

All of these plants and funky fungi hold the keys to mental emancipation, which leads to a more empathetic existence.

Treat with respect.

• Like 3

none of these entheogens are made for recreational consumption, bro ...

VERY good that you mention this, these are no toys at all. careful, please.

• Like 2