•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sativani

mind expanding substances

once there were this scent sachet german: "duftkissen" sold in berlin in one headshop (al's Headshop) so when we heard about it, two friends and me went to berlin to find this shop.

We bought about ten chocolates and these duftkissen...after we left the shop i instantly ate one half of the chocolate. first my buddies were looking at me strange but decided to also eat some...haha it was the funniest tramride i ever had....we were lying on the floor because we laughed so hard, people in the train start to laugh with us other were leaving.

after the ride we just went through the streets and met one of these girls handing out flyers for bars and stuff...she gave us a flyer of a bar with something blue in the name but i cant remember exactly. at this point it was our mission to find this bar. so we moved and found this bar. we got a little hungry and everyone was ordering a huge plate with food. i thinks its obvious that nobody was really eating :whistling ...we took some taste samples, looked at the food...tripping....after some time the waitress came back and saw our plates and was asking if anything is allright. all of us instantly told her how great and tasty the food was, it was the best meal ever (the plates looked like the same as she brought them out) and that we will come back everytime we're in berlin blabla....her face expression was awesome :D after this we went into the bar to order some hefeweizen and then we began to drink...one of the barkeeper girls was an exotic girl, very beautiful (at least in this moment :)) and we told that to each other...a little bit too loud i guess...we needed to leave then. we searched for our car and drove back home....maybe that was not so smart but everything went right :D

none of these entheogens are made for recreational consumption, bro ...

VERY good that you mention this, these are no toys at all. careful, please.

San hahah finaly i realized 5meo dmt is RE CREATION(al)

after it I cant be same

• Like 2

<p>It changed my life and about everyone I know who taken it.  Thus far, all for the better.  I do not think the toad is something that should be taken recreation like.  I believe everyone should do this, but under the guidance of a Shaman. The benefits i have witnessed in others could be called miraculous.

• Like 2

hampy.. for me hard to say for everyone...

( other words.. to give it my 5 years old daugter yes or no??? )

I myself almost went "crazy"..

lot of my friend wana try..

but myabe u know what happened with octavio in Sweden.

it is not a toy to play with...

if u have a full breath... :)

and I always tell everybody only one time in this life...

remeber for the way and the teaching will come every night...

2nd or more u will find urself on a never ending loop... that happend with me also....

findig the exit is hard or impossible...

u have to be very strong to remeber.....and not forget... it was not the first

being lost in time is the hardest...( as we all are lost here hahha)

my luck I was sending myself a message..from out there..

and right after I came back to my body, I record it to my phone...

in my massege i told myself.. I LET THIS MASSEGE 100000 times!!!!! OOOOOOOMMMMM

people whoes think time is linear...

could be a hard lesson to face the nature of the cosmos...

but as I aslo think the toad most of the time only give as much as the traveler can handle:)

San hahah finaly i realized 5meo dmt is RE CREATION(al)

after it I cant be same

and only these thingies make us aware of "little traps" like this, lol ... nice one, hidro :)

Long live Psylocibe Bohemica my all time favorite. Enjoying them every year

gallery_1004_3418_74759.jpg

now is time to get some in the woods

• Like 4

oehw these are cute!!!

wish i had the knowledge to find em over here, but these growing kit(s) I get get you enough flushes to to get your money back

thank you everyone participating

oh san how do you manage it all

Hey Hidro,

No, I would not give to a child in my view as this will show one another side of nature that is typically not understood, appreciated or even believed. To give to a child with no real understanding of things would be like throwing the child to hungry wolves potentially.

I believe those who have trouble working out what they see/confront/experience and accept it or they fight it and go on to have issues until the aspect is resolved. This is in part (outside of the medical reasons, dont forget to breathe, we have a friend who needed this) why I say to this only with a shaman or Octavio who is also a medical doctor. I do know "of" those who do it solo but I am far to inexperienced to even consider that. I only did it once and across the globe from where I exist.

A friend of mine had a girlfriend that has emotional problems, I said it would either do much to help her or make even more bat shit crazy. I can see how it can help and how it can hurt but I see this as essentially being an aspect that allows one to see and understand to appreciation things far differently than before and this can be like a test for some and if they do not react positive to this I fear for them.

The thing about this is that not only does it take you for a flip but that flipping keeps on a flipping for a good time after. It took me about a week to really remember everything. Hence why they put the video on you and record not just the event but what you say after as you forget it soon after coming back. Then it gradually comes back to you. I did not have the after shock affects some have. Some sensations but nothing like the original.

Its been 6 months and I can close my eyes and I can still feel it. I lost some health issues and no longer take prescription medications. I have energy again and pains that bothered me before do not, like back pains where I was needing to see a chiropractor weekly for to arthritis. Still there but does not hurt or gain my attention.

Oh yea, I no longer can drink alcohol, I used to have a very high tolerance. I could drink a case of beer at a party and still be functional. Today, 3 beers is my limit and I could not be happier.

Its a game changer and for those that I know it has been a good one. I hope that it is that way for all but in the end I believe that depends ones self.

I dont know if this is more of a realization of things or a test of oneself. I tend to think its a combination of them but I also believe this is different for everyone.

• Like 1

Hampy to make the long story short:) Anobody who take the toad has the right to get it by a preliminary agreement..

U are doing good, remembering for the path is a privilage...

the first 2 monthes i thought i never get back my "normal" life

I was scared to go to bed

now I speak with my plants ans they answer:) and it is normal now

• Like 4