•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

jamaican bud

come back game strong

greetings all. hope everyone is doing well. i been away for a lil minute and stopped growing due to my living conditions, but if everything goes right on my end, i should be up n running by christmas. so i started with closets, then tents, now ill more than likely have a whole basement to myself. im like a dog with its tail wagging right now lol. but yea, thinking of having a flowering room 10x10 n using an old tent for veg clones n mums. i also still have my breeding tent. cant wait to get on the boards with yall. off the break i got sum of indi's creations, some of santero's creations, some of my creations, n a few mota strains imma run. i remember one of the last times i was active on the board indi was doing a hell of job going barebulb. that might be the way i go this time. expect great things as i plan to make up for lost time. im gonna try my hand at organic soil, although im kinda hooked to the easiness of hempy. just trying to find the most cleanest n efficient way. any ideas on attacking this 10x10 area. its currently non enclosed, but i might close it n add reflective material. anyways, feels good to be back, cant wait to get this show on the road. any and all suggestions are welcome.

• Like 11

welcome back, jb

Indy is still killing the barebulbs, you should give it a go.

Can't wait to see your new work!

hey jb, welcome home. Try bare bulb, I am enjoying some increases from taking the hood off.

Also dabbling in the organics a bit. Got three crops now n the same amended soils and plants seem to be loving it. I downloaded True Living Organic and teaming with microbes, great reads if you are looking at organics. Best of luck and hope all swells.

• Like 1

Haaa, nice to see ya back man...Damn, all the old farts, er, members are comin back...Yall took the summer off or what? LOL! And yeah, I'll never use a reflector again. That's definite.

thanx for the warm welcome back yall, appreciate it.

@mm420, the worst part of stopping the growing was indy was just getting the barebulb rocking, and shit was massive. i had to completely stop myself from coming on here due to temptation.

@starinhazy whats goody bro. long time. im defintily gonna be looking into that mix. pronto

@medipuff thanx for the warm welcome. honestly didnt feel like myself without growing. my days became such a bore

@indy what it do bro. god damn, its been a minute. hope all is well, hope everything is back to normal on your side. n just know im still a phone call away if u need anything. seeing lots of elders returning. im predicting glory days ahead lol. question about the barebulb, how's the temps? im so used to air cooled hoods that i almost cant fathom cooling otherwise. gonna be studying your whole thread until i the day i start

@saxo thanx a lot man,

@ JB - I am running a both a vented hood and bare bulb setup. The Barebulb cab surprising seems cooler on average than the hooded cab. I think the vented hood actually allows more heat to build up in there. Yesterday temps in the hooded cab ranged 77-86 and temps in the bare bulb 77-84. Surprised me to see that the BB doesn't build up the heat the way I thought it would.

If you got space, give it a try. I haven't done it in both as the hydro setup and my small cabs are not as conducive to the circle round the campfire approach....

Best of luck

you can put the bare bulb within an inch of the canopy..all heat goes out not down. just not able to do it in my current grow..lol welcome back JB.

starinhazy i cant wait to try it. if its the effecient that will be my new setup all the way around. im gonna try organics, but still going the hempy way as well. i think i seen a pic of indy using 2 barebulbs in a closet.

bigun- within an inch? wow. thats amazing.

griot thanx man. feels good to be back. well, almost back. lol