•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
JetDro

Sannies Jack F8 FEMS

Got 3 running now, 1 might be the nicest looking plant I have ever seen. 6 or 7 weeks in the STENCH off them is amazing!!!

Took 3 cuts off each of the three.........ALL 6 cuts went to single bladed leaves under 18/6!!! Might have been the bug spray the

mother cab has been getting, but whatever I need some ASAP!!!

Really not wanting to wait 3 weeks for any.............cannot seem to find them on any other sites but Sannie's......

Anyone got a clue ?????

Still no CC at Sannies Shop correct????

This is "The Beast", as I have named her............TOO nice not to.......lol............Sorry, shot is through tent hole............

gallery_11129_4849_9155.jpg

This plant is 6 foot tall..............the "THING" growing over and around it to the right is Sugar Punch going NUTS!!!!!

A foot to the Beast's right is another NICE SJ, just a foot shorter than the big un, she is huge, except when compared to her big sister, lol

gallery_11129_4849_1054533.jpg

Sugar Punch(the one behaving) hanging out with them............all getting frosty in week 7 or so............

gallery_11129_4849_132442.jpg

The "smaller", lol, Sannie Jack. Can see part of big sister to her left:

gallery_11129_4849_856253.jpg

Choc Rain about to come down:

gallery_11129_4849_488777.jpg

Peace,

Jet

• Like 5

Cannazon has the regs, the fems are gone I believe.

I saw that......................really want the Fems.............GOTTA find one like the "Beast"...........I should be SHOT for losing her!!!!!!!!

Was hoping someone here might have a "stash" .............

I'm sure when it comes down it will be superior.....................because I do not have a Mom of it................never fails does it.............lol...........

Thanks G!!!!

Yo Jet, how long do they look like they'll go?

Wondering how similar they are to the regs. I've got some in veg now and wondering how accurate the 11-13 weeks flower is since I've seen quite a few grows document 9/10 week phenos...

Yo Jet, how long do they look like they'll go?

Wondering how similar they are to the regs. I've got some in veg now and wondering how accurate the 11-13 weeks flower is since I've seen quite a few grows document 9/10 week phenos...

I do not know yet..............SP looks like it will finish in 9 or 10........The Jack looks like it will take longer..........I will let u know.............

• Like 1