•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bodderas

Disgusting, Oily weed.

hi there opengrow, last summer I've harvested some Erduprt, and I'm totally disappointed, as in the taste and high of this strai, and not to mention its hurting my sinuses, it's that bad, so i'm trying to make some hash, from it or ISO , which I've got also. the weed, smells delicious, but tastes like rubber, and there is not kick to this weed whats so ever, its defenately 100% INDICA, as Ive been chopping the weed, up and smoking horrible joints with it, ive noticed, some v nice hash, accumilating on the the scissors, now the weed is so, so damn oily, what can i do with it, Ive got at least 2 onces spare, any ideas folks.

greetZ bodderas.

Well Ive bought the ISO, 99.7%, was not cheep so thats the way thanks,

GreetZ bodderas.

I cant find it pal a link would help thanks.

GreetZ bodderas.

Well Ive bought the ISO, 99.7%, was not cheep so thats the way thanks,

GreetZ bodderas.

I cant find it pal a link would help thanks.

GreetZ bodderas.

Ok I see google pmsl

Hi Bod !

It's weird that Erdpurt is so harsh, did you let it curing or you've just tried some after drying ?

Also you have said it's hurting your sinuses... what makes this exactly just the smell or the smoke ?

Is it the same for all the females or perhaps you have got only one for trying ?

Another question: Is it the original Zen seeds/Hybrids From Hell or the second generation from Ace seeds ?

Hope it will solve...

p.s: How much cost a 5L container of ISO in UK ? here I have found it at 30€ around 21£

ISO hash is difficult to smoke basically, certainly better in a dab or vaporiser, just for saying before you would do it.

• Like 1

So I shall say dry sieve or iceolator according that iso almost like oil. But your material needs to be cleaned perhaps ?

• Like 1

Hi bod

Iso is easy to make but I prefer ice water extraction myself

If you do iso a vap setup for wax is a great way to enjoy it

Papa

I know if it was me, I would go with BHO or Rosin. Good luck and hope that turns out better with more pleasing effects.

• Like 1

If you do ISO, make sure you freeze everything including the alcohol and do a fast wash.

If I remember right I did a first and second wash both 30 seconds.

The concentrate was good but had some ISO flavor even after evaporated. So i rewashed this with a little more alcohol to dissolve it, then double broiled it and it came out pretty clean. The yield was good.

For me, it melted fine but still wasnt near as clean as good rosin or BHO. Rosin is the shit!

Dude

• Like 2

Hi guys, sorry been v busy workin etc, Hiwatt, the Erdpurt, smoke was bad for my sinuses, and yes Erdpurt needs a v long cure compared to rest of Hybrids, maybe all Indicas need a good cure, but I like to smoke flowers as soon as dry, you are right, after 4-6 weeks drying it tasted better,??? not stronger, but like I said there are better out there. I only did an outdoor run, last year, this year I'm going auot'os, till June then regular. The ISO cost 15 pounds hear from UK, Maplin computer store, v expensive, but the Jelly hash worked wonders, .

GteetZ bod.

• Like 1

I have a real issue with smoking weed that doesn't have a cure on it. I am allergic to pot lol, when it is cured it doesnt' set off my allergies, I cough, the taste is harsh, my nose fills up, and my eyes swell. But I don't do that with cured weed.