•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

thenobleson

Whats your all time favotite strain?

I don't have to much experience with many strains?So far though its Sour Diesel/unknown breeder.Strongest shit I ever smoked.I was in my owm world :) Share your favorite strains and the high it gave you when you first smoked it.

If you cant decide just name a few :)

• Like 1

Pure Kush, Cherry Pie, Pine OG, Chemd...

Pure Kush, Cherry Pie, Pine OG, Chemd...

thx man ill check some out,whats the best chemdog seed bank :spliff:

"Where's my Cookies" (Sour Amnesia x Platinum GSC)

Local breeder/dabbler

Huge headrush and forehead sweat 10 seconds after exhale.

Feels more like a tranquilizer dart.

Felts like a really dark place was emanating out of my chest like a demonic possession.

Knew that it was just strong cannabis, but wondered if it didnt slow down if I could ride it... because closing my eyes and lying down was not going to make it stop.

Ended up trapoed in my mind for 2 hours or so with very little conversation.

Scary, but mentally adventurous stuff

• Like 2

I smoked some g13/amnesia haze at Barney's in 2007 that was probably one of the best I've ever personally tried. Found some WICKEDLY potent Jack Herer that same trip...it was pretty legendary.

You can get many of the best all time varieties, or crosses of them, @ $annies $hop.

Jack Herer

Super silver haze

White widow

bubba kush

g13

the freebies are insane as well - better than some seeds you may buy elsewhere. If you grow for a while you will meet people, and if they have confidence in you then maybe you'll get a nice clone of the chem! Good beans are where you find them, so have fun while you search!

The best all around smoke for me was Paris OG and Private reserve. Strongest smoke was a Mango Haze, took a hit and was sativa bedlocked for 15 minutes before i could stand. Had vertigo for about an hr afternio that. Insane cotton mouth.

• Like 1

Guest Provence

As said above the best smoke is not necessarily the strongest; more often than not the one that gives you the best buzz is far from being the most potent.

I fancy BF Blue Cheese over anything else, except maybe Amnesia CC for its super dreamy, stimulating and relaxing high. As I already said a dozen times here, Hawaiian Snow's high is fantastic although I'm not too found of the "Indian food" smell

New York Diesel is also exceptional, I like the high but in all honestly it's pretty weak.

"Where's my Cookies" (Sour Amnesia x Platinum GSC)

Local breeder/dabbler

Huge headrush and forehead sweat 10 seconds after exhale.

Feels more like a tranquilizer dart.

Felts like a really dark place was emanating out of my chest like a demonic possession.

Knew that it was just strong cannabis, but wondered if it didnt slow down if I could ride it... because closing my eyes and lying down was not going to make it stop.

Ended up trapoed in my mind for 2 hours or so with very little conversation.

Scary, but mentally adventurous stuff

the fuck,well that sounds fun...

I smoked some g13/amnesia haze at Barney's in 2007 that was probably one of the best I've ever personally tried. Found some WICKEDLY potent Jack Herer that same trip...it was pretty legendary.

You can get many of the best all time varieties, or crosses of them, @ $annies $hop.

Super silver haze

White widow

bubba kush

g13

the freebies are insane as well - better than some seeds you may buy elsewhere. If you grow for a while you will meet people, and if they have confidence in you then maybe you'll get a nice clone of the chem! Good beans are where you find them, so have fun while you search!

I know I love sannies shit :)

Rev:

Just finished my first Romulan run and the plant was recovering from Nematodes. It's an indica pheno with a piney taste , almost OG. That's really good. There are two Rom Joe phenos , a sat and an indica although they are both sat really. I've got the squat indica. Pretty amazing. Made seeds and am making more.

• Like 2

best tasting and smell I would have to say DJ"s BB and uk blues...strongest is probably the old Afghan that I got from Emory late 90's

It's hard for me to say, since comparing strains I haven't smoked in a few years with current smokes is kind of difficult.

Of strains available at Sannies, or SOMETIMES available at Sannie's, you should try:

-anything with Sannie's Super Silver Haze cut as a parent (Shackzilla, Sugar Punch)

-Esko's Cheeseberry,

-Esko's Chucky's Bride

-anything with the word "pineapple" in it, made by Dynasty,

-Caramel Cough (I haven't tried this, but I have tried Sinister's CC x Drizella, and Indi says the extreme potency is from the CC)

-just about any indica dom in Dynasty's arsenal

-Jalisco Jaze.

As with any strains from seed, you're only likely to get one or two keepers per pack. So if you sprout only a few seeds and don't get a keeper, it doesn't mean the strain isn't good.

• Like 3

Rev:

Just finished my first Romulan run and the plant was recovering from Nematodes. It's an indica pheno with a piney taste , almost OG. That's really good. There are two Rom Joe phenos , a sat and an indica although they are both sat really. I've got the squat indica. Pretty amazing. Made seeds and am making more.

Nice Joker, I've done a lot of Federation and Next Generation runs, piney is pretty much what you want, but I prefer the more down-the-middle hybrid that hits a lot like Headband but not as zippy. Really love the effect of Rom.

Gotta give props to Chucky's Bride as well, and really any authentic cheese cross. Cheese is just a feel-good type of plant, resistant and such a nice mellow all-day kind of high.

• Like 2

Tried most everything listed in this thread so far.

Still to this day nothing comes close to the original Chocolate Thai from back in the early 80's.

I've grown it out lots of times but honestly cannot replicate the smell taste and high it had when grown in Thailand.

Don't get me wrong, I've grown some seriously stupid strong herb from the beans...but it just never has been as good as the original.

Take 1-2 hits and nothing happens....for at least 1/2 hour.

Incredible creeper.

All of a sudden your heart starts pounding like it's going to jump out of your chest.

Still nothing else for another 5 minutes.

THEN it hits you...like the top of your head comes off.

Floating sensation....mind drifting like you're on acid (real acid, not the fluffy crap...I mean window pane or orange sunshine).

5-6 hours later you're still high...not coming down, but stone cold wasted.

Yea, it's like that.

• Like 2

I have to second that the strongest stuff isn't the best buzz at least for me...thats Why i love the cheeseberry. There are stronger ones but not much more comfortable ones :D as it was said: cheese is a "feel good plant"!

Greetz

• Like 2

no. 1 Blueberry pre 2k pg cut = an ace had it all flavor, aroma, stone/high ...

chemo = awesome effect, flavor, funk

uranium cranium = flavor , stone, aroma

urkle = very unique stone, AND FLAVOR

grand daddy purple, great taste, special high, great aroma = ace

the white stone, look/bag appeal,

sk. no 1. 2 phenos 1st. grown by me. duplicated the buds it came in. 2nd. sold on the street golden nugs were awesome and cured right

jamaican ganja , best tasting jam weed other than that sweet juicy fruit stuff i had years before

filipino weed . strong enough to make me paranoid for the first and only time

thai stick, choc. thai, = just wonderful ace type smoke

panama red = awesome pleasure

colombian red = same as above

pukeberry 42 day version = grapefruit goodness

so don't want to burst me gord

some i can't recall