•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hantavirus

DIY Aeroponics

Measurements were approximate, because spray bar pieces were trimmed, so that the center of the spray bar is 9" from the bottom of the tote. The top of the micro sprinklers is 10 3/4" from the bottom of the tote, while the bottom of the lid sits approximately 14" above the bottom of the tote.

Thanks bro it looks like a great project

I am going to give it a try

Papa

you have to copy n paste the image link not the page link to post a pic in a thread.

gallery_15506_5279_1445975.jpeg

nice clean set up. welcome to og and good luck with your grow.

looking nice,Hanta !!

ps: ...klick your Link...then you should see your pic with some links right beside.... just copy/paste the BBCode......et voila

[url=https://www.opengrow.com/

That's all I get copying and pasting the BB code. I think this may be an iPad issue (more accurately due to my lack of knowledge of said platform), since I have a bitch of a time trying to copy it, then I am obviously only getting part of the address. The only was I can copy a complete address of the pic and post it as a link. I tried adding the img tags, as I am not completely computer illiterate, but the so butch won't let you post html. Uphill both ways it seems.

Sucks. I have better pics, too.

She's beasting on the Supernatural GroAqua. I haven't grown in twenty years, and prior to this grow, soil only. I run about 750-800 PPM (how to convert to EC?) and try to keep the pH between 5.8-6.0.

pH swing seems to be less of an issue, since I replaced the cover (more reflective) and she bushed out. Does light contamination of solution/roots have more to do with pH rising than the plants' consumption of nutrients? Anybody with knowledge please enlighten me.

As for lights, currently running a 600 HPS, Nanolux dimmable ballast with an Area 51 W90 (over seedlings). Have a Phantom dimmable 1,000 watt, just waiting for bulb and reflector. 4", 171 cfm fan with Active Air filter.

Currently no intake (leave door cracked), as room is not completed quite yet.

Thanks, Dream of Green.

https://www.opengrow.com/uploads/gallery/album_5282/med_gallery_15506_5282_1612364.jpeg

If somebody could post the pic in the above link, I would appreciate it.

I'll post a link here and there, and hope that somebody out there has a solution for iPad copying address from link window. If I find no resolution between now and harvest, I will try to muster the motivation to drag out the old laptop and see if she'll fire up.

Any pointers welcome. For example, I have only what I have read here to guide me in hydro/aero/doc. Mine's really a bastardized aero/doc, but it seems to be doing the trick, but I have no idea how long the solution is good. Given that this will vary with res. temp., and I have, of course, not checked mine I have gone with one week solution swaps. Seems kinda often, especially at current temps (PST), but I don't want to risk root rot. Today, I saw slight yellowing on the tips of new growth, so I swapped the solution again going on the assumption that this may have been a sign that she's sucked up all the nutrients with her aggressive growth over the last several days.

That was supposed to be dwc, not doc, but spell check seems to be to iPad what update is to Windows......can't seem to shut that shit off.

if there's light hitting reservoir you could get a bacteria that will cause ph to drop. if you're changing rez every week that should negate any problems.

assuming ph is in good range and their isn't any lock out issues you might want to bump up feed to halt yellowing. i think it's best to keep ppm's low like you are but high enough they have what they want. keeping that balance can be tricky.

If somebody could please post today's pics, I would appreciate it.

Lesson learned: If you plan on growing in soil alongside your aeroponics unit, get the soil plants established first. As you can see, my harvest will be even more lopsided by both time and size than I had anticipated. We'll see if I can cross the finish line with her in this good of health...

https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/image/167568-clones-aborted-due-to-lack-of-light/

https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/image/167569-the-beast-day-21/

Looking good. I've always had a fondness for aeroponics, but after some clogging issues with a cloner it's a bit sketchy for me. Best of luck

P.S. here ya go, first post I ended up doing the same thing you did and only posted the link

gallery_15506_5285_310450.jpeg

gallery_15506_5285_1087463.jpeg

• Like 2

i hope you don't mind if i sit in on this one. i use aeroponics in my x-streem i start all my clones and seeds in it. best bit of kit i have paid for. i have thought of using a 25litre bucket with a spray bar just to see what it could do

Hi tomtom.

Everybody's welcome to watch. Advice and pointers also welcome. Hopefully, this grow will fall into the 'how to', rather than 'how not to' category after it's all said and done. So far, my biggest problem has been trying to figure out how to post pics with an iPad. I hope it stays that way.

If somebody would please help me out and post the pics in the album for day 22, it would be appreciated.

Here's the line up:

Grand Daddy Purple (local dispensary) - 11/25/15 (from rooted clone)

Super Blue Cookies (local dispensary) - 12/9/15 (from rooted clone)

Purple Widow (De Sjamaan) - 12/2/15 (date seed planted, subtract 4 days to break earth)

Lemon Skunk - 12/2/15 (date seed planted, subtract 4 days to break earth)

CBD Desert Diesel (CBD Botanica) - 12/11/15 (date seed planted, subtract 2 days to break earth)

Desert Diesel (Humboldt Seed Org.) - 12/16/15 (date seed planted, hasn't broken earth)

If the description doesn't show up with the pics, there is a close up that I am quite sure is wind burn, so I tilted my oscillating fan up towards the lights.

https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/album/5288-day-22/

i would keep everything in one album instead of making a new one each time you upload pics. not sure but i think there's a limit to how many albums you can have.

do you know what temps and humidity are running? girls don't look very happy, especially the purple widow. not sure if it's from high temps and low humidity or if their are other issues going on.

is the bigger plant in hydro the grand daddy purp? i've never gotten a plant to be that compact and bushy.