•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Undergroundgreenery

Old grows

Hey guys figured I would post some pics of our old grows etc. they are all our pics some of you may recognize them from insta. They are all taken by us of our stuff! ©®™

Take a look and let us know what you would have done better!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't know why that one pic of the high stress training is upside down but it is. That was what I believe you guys may refer to as monster cropping. (Taking a clone off a already flowering plant and rooting them then re-vegging them for the end product of multiple branches with out having to top them. ) if that is that correct term?

Guest Provence

Hey Undergroundgreenery

nice long spear like buds and monster cropping

your limitative factor seems to be the medium.

If you were growing in some hydroponics set-ups (whether home-made or from the hydro store), plants would have much shorter watering cycles, more overall nutrient uptake, everything would go a lot quicker. Also I don't recommend systems that you can buy in hydro store, they all have major drawbacks.

If you were to build your own auto-watering system and use coco in pots, you would get fantastic harvests and very little maintenance.

I can help you with that if you want.

Also if you want a bigger harvest, try to get your hands on some good Skunk cross, they yield really great.

Critical Jack, DP Orange Bud, Power Kush...

Other than that you can already be proud of your crop!

best vibes

Greetz :wave:

Hey Provence,

Thanks for the reply! And good tips can you explain the hydro build or have a copy of plans to make one like a step by step. Also how much of a difference would hydro make plant wise and I have run cheap-I hydro single 5 gal buckets but I am nervous we don't want to mess up the first try so sny info would be great. We use an flood table