•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

thenobleson

start topics all the time on OG but been looking at some JOTI stains?

looking for their best sativa,one with no anxiety but long lasting high/maybe something trippy,what would you OG'S recommend :)

Blue Hawaiian is an excellent Sativa from his stable. Easy to grow, huge yield, tastes great, never disappoints me.

Hows the high

Ha ha...For me JOTI's Blue Hawaiian starts a strong sensation around the eyes and neck, almost pressing down. Its starts off like an Indica and then just goes straight to the head. I'll ponder the taste for a while without taking much notice of how high I'm getting. Its not long before I'm completely cooked and takes a while to wear off.

blue city diesel

stuff makes my face hurt i smile so hard

Well thats ones a no for me,lol I usually go out when im high,I dont wanna go out looking like this smile-q.jpg

• Like 2

no this is jay tv-jay_leno-tv-tv_presenters-television_presenter-tv_programmes-ljon41_low.jpg

I know I shouldn't knock a company I have no experience with...

But any seed company that has as much variety as JOTI is questionable in my book.

Just a perspective.

Peas

You either have grown JOTI, or you haven't. No need to speculate and no need to question their work.

Gods AK. One of the highest yielding dank strains on the planet.

gallery_3695_3784_1140950.jpg

• Like 5

There is so many dank nice yielding strains out there these days one just has to find what there looking for

• Like 1

If anyone is interested in experience with JOTI strains, Indican has grown out some of his strains, and gives his experienced advice on some of JOTI's strains in his "Sinister Fall Indi dom strains" topic(or worded a bit different). Don't think he tried the Blue Hawian or Blue City Diesel, but could be wrong. Hope this may help someone. I know this post is a few months old. Happy Holidays and a great New Year to all Opengrow members! Peace-B.K