•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
lumatekfan

flowering times & stretch of Sannie's Jack

Hey OG

I was wondering how long SJ flowers? Description says 10-13 weeks, does this also apply to clones or should I expect 12 weeks max from clones?

Heard that there are some 14 weeks outliers.

I have 2 phenos that I want to run the next grow and was wondering how big my chances are to run into a never ending story.*just kidding*

Will SJ fit in with Shackzilla, KF, Sugar Punch or will it outgrow it? My setup is 1.2sqm with 600w mapito flooding esko style.

I would be also happy to read some comments on SJ phenos

Maybe the sannie could give me an advice too, would be super nice!

have a nice weekend everyone

luma

Well, to be as vague as possible, you have a 50/50 chance of getting a flowering time less than the 14 weeks you hope it doesn't run.

LOL, man, these questions are killing me!!! It's like the weatherman declaring, "We have a 50% chance of having weather today"

As they say in NY , "Ya plants yer seeds, and ya takes yer chances". But you may get a 10 weeker in a SJ run, clones will finish a week earlier on average than the mother, the 13/14 week pheno''s seem to be 20-25% of a 10 pack, or less. That help?

• Like 1

I ran the F6. The plant is about the same size as KF and Shackzilla, so there shouldn't be an issue there.

From seed, mine went 13 weeks. Yes, usually when you grow from clone, it's a little faster. I think that's because people tend to flip to 12/12 earlier than the plants prefer when growing from seed.

• Like 2

Luma - I found a couple of different phenos in the mix pack... only had 4 beans in there, so can't help much with percentages but out of four beans two were m two were f...50/50 there. out of the two females I found one fast finishing pheno and one longer finishing one . I wound up cloning the ten weeker for a couple runs and took the clones from mothers that had been in flo for about 10 days.

it finished rock hard and thick as a brick in around 63-65 days when it was all said and done. moderate stretch on the quicker pheno for me...mine were pm magnets, but then again, my room was inundated with the stuff for a while back then. wish now that I'd kept a cut to see how she'll do with no pm and lots of nutes. Would probably be a VERY vigorous grower in pito, so be careful and just beat her up in veg/early flo. Good luck! nice lineup.

awesome weed. I will be ordering them again for sure.

https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/image/149392-sj3/

ps - a little thread searching goes a long way... lots of information on the Jack in sannies corner

;)

• Like 2

I ran the F6. The plant is about the same size as KF and Shackzilla, so there shouldn't be an issue there.

From seed, mine went 13 weeks. Yes, usually when you grow from clone, it's a little faster. I think that's because people tend to flip to 12/12 earlier than the plants prefer when growing from seed.

I've run the F6's twice, killer plants, biggest yield I've gotten from 12/12 from seed in 1 gal pots, about a zip per plant. My earliest was about 10.5 weeks, latest 13 and some change. My main gripe with Sannie's Jack is out of two runs of 10, ALL were female. So no F2/s in my stable, yet. Do you still call a backcross of an F6 an F2, or is there some crazy math I have to do?

It was curious, on both runs, they were VERY slow out of the gate, germinated in 3-8 days, sprouted extremely slow from soil, and so was Sensi's version, survival rates were 50-60%, much less than other strains. The growth pattern was very similar to the Sensi version, just more powerful and consistent.

• Like 1

@dd

I would call it you're F1 from Sannie's F6, since you'll be using a male and female from the F6 gen.

-Passion

• Like 2

Guest Provence

Hi Lumatek,

I think you will have to be carfeul about

-the number of plants you put in your box

-the veg time

Since you use a table with a reservoir below, I don't know how much height you have if you want to let them have the 60cm between the apex and the lamp

but you may need to pinch them and maybe even tie them.

I never ran SJ or Killing Fields but I've seen pictures and the stretch seems to be phenomenal, even more so in hydroponics

I would say grow no more than 4 plants in there, switch to 12/12 straight after clones have rooted, and be prepared for some serious pinching/supercropping/height management control for the first 4-5 weeks

Greetz neighbour :wave:

Prov

Technically, if you cross two F6 it's an F7, but since it's not Sannie's choices in parents, you'd want to distinguish them in some way.

If you cross an F8 with an F6, I have no fucking idea what's right and proper. I'm betting it's not 6 x 8.

• Like 2

LOL lets see f8 x f6 now that woud be ? 14. now we divide this by 2= f7..now that may not be right hum. hell I don't know :withstupid:

• Like 1

Smoke that shit, fuck the numbers makes my head hurt!!!!!!! Lol, 3 in the morning couldn't follow this if my life depended on it.

• Like 1

thanks so far to everyone! Although it's hard to maybe make such estimates, but I just wanted some reaffirmation before planting the clones in the crates. Wasn't sure whether SJ tends to outgrow my shackzillas, Sugar Punch and KFs.

Have a nice sunday and thanks again :wave: