•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

benefit cuts

Seedsbroker.com

Hi,

I was searching for info on a breeder called Vic High the other night, who was before my time, and came across a seedbank called Seedsbroker.com. They have Chuckie's Bride, Cheeseberry, Chocolate Rain and Holy Princess in stock from Eskobar, supposedly, but the site seems a little off. I'm thinking it isn't legit at the moment, can anyone confirm whether they're supposed to be selling these or not? Thanks.

damn guys i dont know but if they are a scam i would like to know fer sure. ill take a look and b right back

ive always went with the ole dont judge a book by the cover but ill wait for others to chime in and see if they know more on these matters. looks ok and a great selection too but i just dont have experience with em yet. we shall see hmmmmmmm......

• Like 1

I checked it out when i first saw this post. Website seems hokey, lots of javascript errors. I wouldnt trust it myself.

Too bad, i want some CB and HP!

DB

-PS this is what i get when i click "add to cart"

gallery_8669_4002_4084.jpg

Edited by Darth Budder

I hope its real. Maybe they still have CB and HP in stock because of technical issues Darth (but I doubt it). I would absolutely love to get a hold of some Cheeseberry and CB!!!

yeah ive grown holy princess and lost my moms to LEO and have no more seeds so i would really like to have her again. the pheno i had was a big yielder and made some of the most potent pot me and my circle of tokers have seen in ages guys. losing that particular pheno of holy p really hurt, but not having seeds to look for that same pheno again just pisses me the fuck off. ill try to get her back but this may prove to be a difficult task. if this site is legit i will definately be looking into them. lets stay on top of this one guys, seriously!!

aehm, ... what i meant is that they are offering up many of the goods

that went missing from TSD after the jb-scam ... just saying ... :whistle: :whistle:

and btw, what's wrong with ordering any esko-line here and get "holy princess" as a freebie?

they are still up on the freebie-site and are one and the same, fellas ... why spend money on

peepz you doin't know (yet?) while you can get a 'toofer' here.

the other lines i can understand (if not stashed already)

but "holy princess" is up for grabs for months now, lol.

again, just saying ... ;)

but i can call esko tomorrow and just ask him, if this really is so urgent (?)

• Like 6

Is it really the same, or maybe a different selection from the same generation or something?

Do I have to order esko gear to get them ya think? My next buy is Silverfields unless Chucky or HP come back to the shop, no if ands or buts about it.

DB

PS. There is something wrong if the shop doesn't make sure you can "add to cart" before going live. I would be embarrassed, ashamed really, and expect to loose a lot of business, if any of my sites when live with a bug like that.

• Like 2

Hi, thanks for the input. I didn't pm Eskobar directly as i'm of the understanding he's a busy guy and I thought one of the mods here would have an idea about it. A lot of the genetics listed are from breeders who were active on The Seed Depot, as Santero said, so I couldn't order in good conscience unless I was 100% the stock didn't originate from there. I still have some Holy Princess, I do want more Chucky's and Cheeseberry seeds at some point, but those can wait for now.

Darth Budder you can request the Holy P as your freebees with any order of regular seeds from Sannie's, so yes you could get them when you buy Silverfields.

• Like 2

I never heard of that shop, i just see this myself.

These seeds were stolen from me and other breeders on TSD affair!!!!

Domain reg

Created on 2015-05-15 - Expires on 2016-05-15 - Updated on 2015-05-15

IP 50.87.35.180, from Utah, USA

• Like 9

well getting it from the horses mouth is as good as it gets. i really would like to thank eskobar and all at sanniesshop for being such honest, reliable, stand up guys. this is why i have stuck around opengrow and done business with sanniesshop and cannazon. sannies freebees are just as good if not even better than alot of the so called breeders out there too. i know for sure if i need feedback on any of their gear i can get it straight from the breeders right here on opengrow. doesnt get any better than that guys!!

sanniesshop all the way!!!! you guys are very much appreciated!!!! thanks again, amw

• Like 3

F'n thieves! Much respect to all who crave these strains, but still say "No Way" when it's stolen. Especially Eskobar, a very good guy, from all I've heard and seen! Made an order 6 weeks ago, asking for the Santa Maria x C-99(HP). would have ordered the HP if available. After 1 month, Sannie resent and I got package in 1 week, but no Santa Maria x C-99 freebee. I guess Sannie didn't want to risk losing more of those special freebies. I made a new order requesting the HP freebie again. Hopefully get it this time! Still looking for the first order sent, just in case it still shows. If so, I'll have to reimburse Sannie asap! Great breeders, great people, real integrity! Much Good Karma to you, and all of Opengrow! Peace-B.K

anyone able to provide eskobar-seeds other then esko

is a non-authorized seller and therfore a scammer ...

it makes sense if you try and think about it a sec, mate.

• Like 4

right san, if esko is saying that he did NOT provide them with his seed stock then either the seeds are fake or stolen, period. no if ands or buts about it. if i grew some pot outdoors, then right at harvest it gets stolen, then the local black market just HAPPENS to bare a very distinct strain of bud that looks smells and tastes exactly like my pot then guess what? ITS MY STOLEN POT!! and yes this has happened to me about 3 years ago. a good friend calls me up and says hey bro, we need to talk about something in person. so he comes by with an ounce of pot that was bought from a relative of mine! pretty fucked up huh? yeah i thought so too. point being, i know what my pot looked like and that it was stolen. if esko says his seeds were stolen and that he did NOT provide someone with his seed stock, then thats all i need to know. and that should be enough for anybody to know that the company is NOT legit. period. the writing is right there in plain sight on the wall folks, amw

i think without hard evidence , perhaps some one bought the stock in good faith? how would you know?

Everyone in the seed biz knows about the big TSD rip off. If a seed "broker" suddenly pops up with offerings from all these breeders who once sold on TSD, put two and two together. You should want to buy from sellers with a direct relationship with the breeders, or you risk buying fakes or stolen merchandise.

I see Dynasty Seeds are available there, too. Why not ask Prof P if he authorized them to sell his seeds? If he didn't, would you then still consider it a coincidence? Just looking at the breeders this outfit is selling would make me suspicious, but with Esko's confirmation, it's beyond a reasonable doubt for me.

• Like 1

post_old.gif 08-05-2015, 06:04 PM #214

Classic Seeds

moon.gif

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

well JB is back at it again he put up a sight called seedbroker.com/cannibisseeds and it is the old TSD sight with a different cover page .he is trying to sell off all the genetics he stole from all us breeders if you were a member of tsd you can even log in with out registering how that for proving its him and the old tsd sight .oh I erased all the sight to protect everyone just another lie .be sure to log in and post at face book on the strain comments these are stolen genetics don't help this thief profit from stolen genetics from all the breeders he ripped off and never paid .aloha cls

ssmokeit.gifdance013.gif

looks like it's been known for a couple months. user_offline.gif reputation.gif report.gif

Quote Quick Reply

• Like 4

Damn how many beabs did he pinch? I mean damn cant be that much money in it to have the world think your a douch bag...

• Like 1

post_old.gif 08-05-2015, 06:04 PM #214

Classic Seeds

moon.gif

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

well JB is back at it again he put up a sight called seedbroker.com/cannibisseeds and it is the old TSD sight with a different cover page .he is trying to sell off all the genetics he stole from all us breeders if you were a member of tsd you can even log in with out registering how that for proving its him and the old tsd sight .oh I erased all the sight to protect everyone just another lie .be sure to log in and post at face book on the strain comments these are stolen genetics don't help this thief profit from stolen genetics from all the breeders he ripped off and never paid .aloha cls

ssmokeit.gifdance013.gif

looks like it's been known for a couple months. user_offline.gif reputation.gif report.gif

QuoteQuick Reply

I know it's not really funny, but i couldn't help giggling how blatantly guilty that makes seedsbroker *cough* theseeddepot *cough* / JB......

Being able to log in with TSD details :huh: :wacko: :lol:

Hopefully that means the people who were robbed can possibly get back their things or at least do something about it.

• Like 1

Damn how many beabs did he pinch? I mean damn cant be that much money in it to have the world think your a douch bag...

I think he robbed the whole seed library.....

Just closed the shop and forums and rode off into the sunset.

Wow. Well in my 50 years if I learned anything its that what goes round comes around.

Greed.....

Oh well he wont get shit now and has screwed himself badly.

Yall know esko, and how poof

All the sudden we all head off in new direction with new things.Hopefully he never share in the tastiness to come.