•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Just a few pics of the Lush that I germinated around 4 years ago and have had hanging around ever since (thanks Hupla!)

Medium is Canna Terra, hand watered, 1000W Solis Tek globe, Solis Tek Matrix ballast, Adjusta Wing Avenger shade.

Smells at the moment are sweet lemon and honey. It does develop a nice sourness too as it matures and one of the reasons I like it so much is the lemon flavour carries over to oil extracts very well.

gallery_6242_2646_1030314.jpg

gallery_6242_2646_867518.jpg

gallery_6242_2646_299323.jpg

• Like 8

Bravo!!!

Staying alive. staying alive

ahhh ahh ahh ah

Staying aliiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiii

iiiii

ve!!!!!!!!!

Good show.

• Like 4

So the plant was started 4 years ago, and you kept it as a mom? or just kept it, and now decided to flower?

DB

Over the 4 years since germination I have flowered it out a few times and have also made some Lush x Blueberry seeds. Cuts have been shared with friends too.

There are some pics in this thread from day 56 of 12/12 to day 70 (harvest day) https://www.opengrow.com/topic/47157-lush-late-in-flower

• Like 1

Over the 4 years since germination I have flowered it out a few times and have also made some Lush x Blueberry seeds. Cuts have been shared with friends too.

There are some pics in this thread from day 56 of 12/12 to day 70 (harvest day) https://www.opengrow...-late-in-flower

Wow, reveged and flowered over 4 years and no worse for wear. Good work man!

DB

• Like 1

Thanks DB. I haven't kept a mother constantly in veg for the whole 4 years but the latest I have taken cuts to reveg is a few weeks into flower. There have been a few ups and downs over the time and I am very glad to have been able to keep a hold of her.

I have attempted to pollinate this plant with pollen that has been in my freezer for at least 3 years possibly closer to 4. There are some pistils browning off but I won't feel confident about it until I can see seeds growing in the calyxes. The pollen was mixed with flour and the browning off could just be from being thoroughly dusted or damaged by the cotton tip I used although I was quite gentle.

I will take a photo without the flash next time as the reflection makes it hard to see the browning at all.

gallery_6242_2646_202306.jpg

gallery_6242_2646_284594.jpg

• Like 2

they made some gems for sure :)

i liked these death by chocolate-testers (same mom as warzone kush)

and the pre98bubba x oriental express (another tester) was also great.

• Like 2