•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

biggs

Bleach to kill broad mites?

IF ANYBODY HAVE ACCESS TO BIOGARD NATURALIS-L, please contact me if we can arrange us... :wave:

Prices varying a lot according to countries, in Hungary it is really cheap ! In Uk really more expensive but I don't know her price in Netherlands or Belgium...

Hi guys !

Lucky finally I have found a liter of Biogard Naturalis-L at a good price (46€), directly from a reseller of Biogard manufacturer in Italia.

We have got a contact by mail and they respond really fast. Biogard is a part of the big International group CBC, the Biogard department is specialized in natural products for crop protection. I'll tell you more when received and tested...

European union shipping is 15€/bottle & 30€ for 24. The reseller "Il-quadrifogliostore" accept Paypal or CB.

Here are the links :

http://www.biogard.i...6-naturalis-en2

http://www.il-quadri...nsetticida.html

Here is a pdf with the compatibility of Naturalis-L (Beaveria bassiana) with others natural fungicides/pesticides.

http://www.cbceurope...aturalis-EN.pdf

Looks like it's compatible with sulfur spraying, with microthiol sulfur it needs only 2 days between spraying.

Great ! :verrygood

• Like 1

This is rockin good news hiwatt ! Thanks for the links.

Btw got 10 teabags of swirskii-mites.

I put one bag on each plant and try to keep humidity high.

I'll let you know if it works.

Dinner is served..

• Like 1

Yeah great Ronald, I'm waiting your result with swirskii ! Looks like humidity is always needed when fighting broad mites despite they seem liking high hydrometry when you do nothing...

I have read for almost all treatments I use that it's better at night with 80-90%, Sulfur burner, Beaveria bassiana, bacteria/fungus, predators and certainly others spraying I forgot now. (which go also with wetting agent) lol

Predators will only work in small areas with a limited problem.....if you are well infested, they are a waste of money.

I also wanted to relay my recent experience. I used Forbit 4F a week into flowering just in case, although I didn't see any mites. I used 5ml accidentally, instead of .5ml-1.2ml per gallon. I sprayed as I turned my lights off and realized my error thru the night. That concentration is 4x-10x the recommended dosage. The next morning I sprayed the plants down with fresh water to delute what was on the leaves. So you know, the plants are now in week 4 of flowering and doing better than ever. They look great! And no mites, insects, etc. So you can increase dosages if necessary without damage to the leaves to better kill off any problems. But only once per crop. And the ph should be between 5.5 and 6.5 of the spray mix. Try for 6.0.

I would not smoke those plants . Forbid kills eggs but stays in the plant . Forbid should have a 24 hr dark period and a rinse or your plants will fry. Mother plants only .

For all who think ONE application of ONE product will work, you are incorrect. All you will do is create a mite resistant to that product . Guaranteed. 3-4 products in rotation . I did a one and done with 4 products every. 5 days nearly 3 years ago, no broads since.

You can't in good conscience spray pesticides on flowering plants. Transliminar pesticides can stay in a plant 30-60 days . Treat your moms , take cuts , grow new moms, take cuts and grow those .

It's not just the plants, it's your entire grow environment that needs treatment. Every thing you use has to be sterilized

Hope you had a chemical suit, full face respirator, chemical gloves and a hood when you sprayed and did not re-enter for 12-24 hrs.

There are a lot of morons in California who sprayed Avid again and again only to create a super mite. I got two spotted mites last year and hit them with Avid. Nada, No effect . Luckily, regular mites are easy if you are methodical and use an atomizer. Neem oil and insect soap did the trick over the course of 2 weeks . That's all I use and spinosad once in a while

The quality of Caps is hit and miss now. You can get Botanigard . I've been using OG Special Sauce microbial tea and innoculant. Just like Sannie bacto but cheaper here wholesale. 908 grams for 32 bucks local in CA. $50 online .

• Like 1

Yeah. I should stop posting . Really , it's time. Last tag ! You 're it! Bye all.

Imagine all the good I could have done in the world instead of posting here! Let's start now.

Thanks man.

Yeah. I should stop posting . Really , it's time. Last tag ! You 're it! Bye all.

Imagine all the good I could have done in the world instead of posting here! Let's start now.

Thanks man.

Hey bro, don't I speak and use English as you the Joker me not native, or what I have said excepted sometimes !!!

And fuck take your way dude if needed no worry ! Bye

Dude, smoke a good joint and distress ! :j

Have anyony tried 99.9% rubbing alcohol? I have been using it 50-50 mix with water spraying the soil first then the under side of the leafs then the whole plant every day to kill those litte basterds.. Working good but one must keep at this for a month and once a week there after you can use it in flower as well will not wash away tricomes either.. Give it a try it's working for me.. HTH

I have seen peeps using alcohol, I tried one times or 2 mixed with black soap and vinegar... I think you can use many methods going like a more natural treatment than straight chemicals like Avid, Forbid, Eaggle, Vertimec and many more, since you use them before a complete infestation ! :)

p:s: The Joker, come back when you want or feel the need really, please..!

Joker is a big boy, if he leaves it is not because of anyone thing but life in general.

Joker, be safe, be well and as you know, you always have an electronic home here.

• Like 1

Update:

Took my small mothers in 1liter pots to cook for a couple of hours

In ~50 celsius. Repeated once after 3 days. Then plants were transplanted in 15gallon smartpots with

neem cake in the soil. Slow release bags with swirskii-mites were placed on plants and a small humidifier was

put in the tent keeping humidity above 60% so that the swirskii-mites can reproduce.

After almost 2 weeks i gotta say.

Plants are looking fucking great!

No signs of broads on new growth but you can see swirskii's running about on plants.

I cant say if the broads will be totally eradicated yet, but goddamn i got hope!

I'll get back to you later...

• Like 1

I thought we had already solved this issue in an eco friendly manner on page 2 of this thread?!

Just use the vacuum cleaner on them and finish them off with predator insects or using the water technique.

Works on spider, broad mites and all the other mites!

Done. This thread can now be locked and stickied.

does the vacume get em out of the plant. They be inside. Rarely is anything so simple Dimitri but probably does have a positive short term impact. If able to knock down population enough and with an "effective" predator for internal infection then I would agree their is a possiblity of success but with this problem it can be complex.

My quick concern when reading your post is that you may be mis analyzing a potential short term positive impact. If you have dealt with such issue recently, seriously verify you are clean of the pest.

I have been blessed enough to not have to confront this one myself but I understand the basics of the issue from a range of people that have, at least so I tell myself lol. Thus I only speak generically to the issue of broad mites so take with grain of salt.

• Like 2

I know that the vacuum cleaner decimates about 90 - 95% of all the mites. Even if you've got a massive infestation with millions of mites. You have to vacuum each individual internode.

It's preferable to do this during the vegetation stage.

Keep in mind that the vacuum might damage some of the foliage depending on the vacuum strength. The plant should recover from that foliage damage though.

Combine this method with the wash-underside-of-leaves-with-water method and you should get a pretty high success rate.

Then I usually just use some predator insects and they finish off the rest.

Good luck.

Problem solved in an eco friendly manner ✔