•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

smilestyle

Spring Grow 2016

Nice big veg plants Smile. Love me me a little sativa action. Are you keeping the in smallish containers to help control size or is there a transplant in their future?

Out of curiousity (if you don't mind): Who was the breeder of you're Neville's Haze? I have this strange feeling that you are gonna have some big big plants in a couple three months. Bet Lemon Cindy has gotta be a taste queen, prob'ly my "belle of the ball" if it was my show. But it does take big cajones to properly grow some of those longer flowering types from seed. Interested to see Saxo's SF F2 It has a nice structure. cool beans. For the Zamaldelica- please be female please be female...

just realized I used a bunch of local slang & some probly some can't understnd :(

-P

I veg the plants in small containers, because of space issues, but that keeps the nodes short too as a side effect.

I stilll think, that the Zamaldelica is a male.... the Malawi Gold is a female, yippie!

The Neville´s Haze are from Mr. Nice.

smile

• Like 2

Oaxacans. In the left korner is the runt.

gallery_3033_4124_3380152.jpg

Malawi Gold. She´s a bit smaller as she could be. I thought she was a male and left her too long in a 4l pot.

gallery_3033_4124_3170190.jpg

smile

• Like 4

Some things have changed over the last days.

I´ve cutted out the Lemon Thai male I had and collected some pollen. I still wait for the pollen of the Lemon Cindy male. I will pollinate a bud or two of the Lemon Thai females to make a " Very Lemon Cindy".

One Full Energy is tossed being male and the other two still don´t show sex, which is a good sign as they are probably female.

The Lemon Cindy male left the room. I don´t want an open pollination.

The Lemon Thai pollen will be used on Lemon Thai, Silver Fields and Malawi Gold. The Zamaldelica pollen will be used on Neville´s Haze, Malawi Gold and Lemon Thai.

Watch out, there are strange things to come...

smile

• Like 2

You got a good number of females, that's good luck for now. Have a fun grow, Smile ! :popcorn: 16 weeks ? , need more popcorn. :popcorn:

• Like 2

The Zamaldelica male went hermie and is no longer alive. Not a big problem for me.

I guess, I´ll have to place an order at Ace seeds.

smile

• Like 1

I pollinated the Malzilla, Silverfields f2, LemonThai, Nev. Haze and the Malawi Gold with Lemon Thai pollen.

One of my better Ideas. -_-

smile

• Like 1

Looking good smilestyle i am now starting with

Malawi, purple haze, panama, angola red my first experience with

Long flowering strains, i have only grown jack hammer once or twice

Keeping a close eye on your topic to see how your cross turned out

Peace out and keep it green

Greetz RhinoCBD

@ RhinoCBD

Great Sativa line-up! I ´ve grown Purple Haze from Ace seeds in my last grow together with colombian Gold 72 and Old Congo.

It was the most mindbending, reality changing weed of the three pure sats. So be prepared to somethingelse, really.

smile

• Like 1

@Smile - things are all looking so green and healthy, you are doing some great work. More lemon thai crosses, sound delightful and so spiritually uplifting.

relax and dream

• Like 1

Thxs Starinhazy.

Here´s Full Energy female N°1

gallery_3033_4124_2612477.jpg

Number two.

gallery_3033_4124_224354.jpg

Lemon Thai female N° 1

gallery_3033_4124_3672311.jpg

Lemon Thai female N° 2

gallery_3033_4124_1243384.jpg

smile

• Like 2

animated-popcorn-image-0004.gif

@Smile - things are all looking so green and healthy, you are doing some great work. More lemon thai crosses, sound delightful and so spiritually uplifting.

relax and dream

goldenlutusthai I had is a creeper- what they said "

<p>Update with pics:</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Nev.´s Haze at 23 days 12/12 like the others.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>gallery_3033_4124_2160937.jpg</p>

Silverfields f2 by saxo

gallery_3033_4124_2483477.jpg

Malzilla (Shackzilla x Malawi Gold) by Fool on the hill.

gallery_3033_4124_2336182.jpg

• Like 5

Another day at the Sativa farmhouse...

gallery_3033_4124_1391650.jpg

Malawi Gold

gallery_3033_4124_1776781.jpg

Malzilla

gallery_3033_4124_1129150.jpg

Lemon Thai

All plants are at 28 days 12/12.

smile

• Like 4

@saxo: Are you jealous? Rightly so!!

Yes, I´m amazed how far the Lemon Thai is ahead in flowering. She starts to give away those lovely smells, that I adore.

Following up are Malzilla and Silverfields. The silverfields is just a bit smaller, but has more resin and that SSH smell. Straight oldschool incence haze. Memories from the last round came back when I sniff it and it reminds me of that flavourful weed, she gave me.

Malzilla is stopping to grow now. She is a strong specimen with good branching. Budding sites are plentiful on this tall lady.

Malawi gold has trippled in size, since 12/12 and is now a wonderful structured little bush with flowers everywhere. 14 nodes on 75 cm (over 3´)

Nev.´s Haze has small flowers and Full Energy is "preflowering".

Lemon Cindy and Oaxacan have built small budlets. These strains are my sensible divas. Both show signs of overwatering and nitrogen defencies, not serious but visible.

The 4 seedlings have built their first pair of three fingered leaves and doing fine.

That´s all, folks, keep it green.

smile

• Like 2

Looking great smilestyle! I don't know why, but I've had a crush on that Malzilla for like 2 years when I first saw Fool on the Hill showing it off... Can't wait to see them all plump up. These days, I'm like you... I'll take sativas over indicas any day, and waiting for tolerance to go down to experience the "whole package" is key... i love when the smoke clutches at your lungs, and you know the ride is beginning.... then you let the anticipation build for another week :)

• Like 1