•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
mrgrowguy

Did you know that...

Yea but the pharma deaths are probably bull shit propaganda too. You will likely never get real truth from propaganda no matter if it is what you want to hear or not. It is a game and no one is truly interested in just educating you. Their is always a reason and its often nefarious as they want to control thought without informative discussion. I suggest not taking to heart anything like this. If it intrigues you, then go look into the information in more depth and indepently and you will likely see what I am speaking of.

Lord help anyone who is correctly needing long term pain meds due to bad surgery and accidents and not recreational bull shit. I know of many like this and they are treated very similar to criminals because they require pain meds to maintain an existance without extreme agony.

So I dislike these little blips of propaganda. It is designed to gain support to go against pain medication and weed does not help with the level of pain I am speaking on and the country does not give a shit about these people because these people are not benecial in numbers to be an influential voting block or voting issue.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 3