•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
mjs1392

It begins.........

squirrel nuts.?

LOL

Looking good MJS, Keep em happy.

Just a thoughts but why not move the bulb down just a lil further into the mix? I am trying in mine to surround the bulb with plant. Just need to pull the plants bak a lil or get some netting up on the walls and pull plants back in that, should give you more power from the core of the bulb in the middle. If you can spare the space...just my .02

Not ignoring you, just been busy, I owe you a txt....

b safe and please leave those poor squirrel nuts alone....

• Like 1

@starin I pulled it up a bit when I was working in there. Lol. I bent into a lit bare bulb with my big ass bald head. It was nasty. It actually sizzles I think. But as we go you'll see them start to surround it. Got about 2 weeks of vert growth yet. It'll be set up a little different on the next run after the basement is done. Fairly similar to the thing actually. Except to keep the plants mobile I'm caging the bulb and letting them grow right to it. I like lst using coated wire. It pokes through the fabric and holds the branches where I want. Let's me control the canopy like a scrog to a degree with more mobility. And like I said bro, whenever, it's not a rush. Thanks for peeking in. I'm hoping this run goes as nice as your last ones have been. Seriously props. Can't say it enough. Your skills in the things is awesome. My first cab was a 20x20 2 foot high cabinet. It's a challenge you make look simple

• Like 2

Great looking Cab! Good solid gene's in there. I wish I could find a good Anna to run, yours looks HAPPY!

Just because it has a BIG name doesnt always mean SHIT!! Look at Indy's stuff blowing up the place, and others stuff here too.

Cant wait to see some good Bud production in a few weeks, good luck on this run.

Peace,

Jet

• Like 1

Looking nice man strong gene pool. I like how you are giving the retiring ladie a proper retirement nice one!

The discription you give for Anna sounds like the old school bud that was around in the eightys. I would love to find a strain that has that pine taste oh the memories of toking that... Thanks for sharing..

• Like 1

Indy does seeds? Huh. Who knew. Lmao. This is actually the first run I think without any of his gear since before Sinister Seeds even had a logo. You know those nice little vials? I'll tell you all right now it's a good goddamn thing we were so fuck in high or counting all them beans and sticking em in those tubes would've really sucked. Lmao. Good times. #weedcult at its finest that day.

@med man if you want something nice and piney find some sinister offerings. They're are definitely some there. You'd have to ask him but I think the yeti was pine and If I remember right it was one of the snow queen crosses or psychosis crosses I ran that had a nice bit of pine.

• Like 2

"OUCH!!!"

Bulb burns suck.

Some beautiful plants in there. Heard good things about Blue Tara...great plants with awesome smoke like a fruitier larger yielding version of deep chunk. Oddly, a friend grew out 12 and didn't get any colored females. He was bitching about it for weeks. lol

Cool to see Griot's name in there. cool people here (and lots of weed nerds).

Understanding that you are vertical... ~~How much does the Kolussus stretch during flower?~~ She looks like a jumbo sized girl already with her strong tops @ 2 wks. in. Can imagine the gargantuan flowers excreting sweet skunky gym-sock odor. and was curious as I have 10 in stasis myself. Same can be said about some of the others...from griot girl looks awesome too. Wish OpenGrow had smell-a-vision. :(

Thanks for sharing.

-Passion

• Like 1

Them squirrels, they guard their nuts like ninja warriors.

No doubt...I guard my nuts like a ninja, too!

:lol:

Looking solid in the tent, mj. I've been somewhat preoccupied as of late but that doesn't mean I'm not watching your thread. Enjoy the new headroom and opengrow them bitches. Wakenbaked with some sinister yeti this am so my thoughts are cloudy...

see you soon, homie!

• Like 1

@green between me and indy we ran through most of a pack. I didn't find any color or any other keepers. I know indy didn't either. But this one is good smoke. Hard to explain the taste. There's almost a berry muffin popcorn taste. And she's stoney. I think madmaster may have a few beans I gave him. I don't remember. But if you don't mind pheno hunting she's solid. The kolossus may almost double yet. She likes to stretch a bit but not bad. She'll fill a jar or two. Griot hit a winner with this one. He says it looks pretty similar to the Durban mom. Crazy smell and taste.

@madmaster I'm gonna get the black loner squirrel trained I tell you. He'll guard the compound with a little dabber he uses like a switchblade! This should be a nice run to get some smoke again. It's nice having a bit more room. It'll be nicer when I can run everything. Some more news to share with you. Your boy maybe told ya. But I'll fill ya in. I owe that kid.

Seeya soon bro. Keep doing your thing. Karma will take care of you.

• Like 1

Lookin' fantastic dude.

I'd also be keen on a nice piney strain. Only one I've ever had super piney was LA Confidential. Tasted awesome...

I've been having the chase the resident squirrels away - sneaky fuckers trying to bury their nuts in my pots :D Kinda worried they're going to seriously screw up my gal's root systems!

• Like 1

@roodni no growing outside for me. Neighbors are a little too close for that yet and between the half dozen deer and army of squirrels I have that call my little acre in the woods home they'd mow down anything as fast as it comes up. The little fuckers toss acorns at me when I'm out on the deck.

I was busy doing shit last weekend so I skipped picture day. Hope nobody is gonna be all butthurt. So here it is. Week 4. Pretty uneventful. A couple leaves turned yellow and fell off. I trimmed off a few branches here and there that wouldn't amount to shit. But otherwise yeah, it's on autopilot. In case you missed it, 600 watts, barebulb, 4x4 tent, 6" exhaust, passive intake, 2 gallon pots, straight coco, handwatered Canna A&B,zyme,and MBferts vitamin and hormone solution(basically rhizotonic, boost, and superthrive in one) lights off 68-70 degrees and lights on 78-80. RH runs 50-60%

Group shot

gallery_5114_5405_2786522.jpg

gallery_5114_5405_2924276.jpg

One of 3 Deep Purple(JOTI)

gallery_5114_5405_1999231.jpg

gallery_5114_5405_2589387.jpg

Blue Tara(Bodhi)

gallery_5114_5405_2589387.jpg

gallery_5114_5405_1331281.jpg

Kolossus(Sannies)

gallery_5114_5405_1378217.jpg

gallery_5114_5405_2210486.jpg

Durberella(Griot)

gallery_5114_5405_2428896.jpg

gallery_5114_5405_541156.jpg

Anesthesia(Wazzup)

gallery_5114_5405_2965490.jpg

gallery_5114_5405_1385374.jpg

And to finish this weeks presentation, a simple picture showing why I like running barebulb. Besides the fact it's simple.

gallery_5114_5405_240107.jpg

Yeah, I run my bulb 6 inches from my plants with no issues.

Enjoy the weekend folks, stay safe, be well

• Like 2

That blue Tara is very interesting. And indy put me on to JOTI and I will be introduced in his gear to my garden real soon =)

I need that blue chemo of his

What about the kolossus made you choose her to retire? Haven't ran that one yet but a perfect "med" strain (lol) is what I'm always in search of