•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
hazydaze

New strains for garden-

Hello fellow OG'ers,

Due to unforseen circumstances I've lost all my strains and need to restock the garden & could do with some advice Re: what's in the shop atm.

Over the last year I've done Selene, which is amazing but I've probably smoked Lbs of it in last year, Cheeseberry Haze and Durban chitral.

I'm lookin for probably 4 New strains my thoughts at this stage are some of the NAW offerings, Hammerhead, G-39 and Head Candy and Huckleberry Space Queen (flower time, yield?)or Mz.uni from Dynasty.

I'm looking for big yield (I donate part of harvest), good strong complex smoke and flower time under 70 days preferably.

Plants will be grown hydro in single plant scrogs.

If anyone can help out with more info on strains I've mentioned or suggest others that would be great.

Peace,

Hazy.

• Like 1

Sugar punch or honey badger haze with freebie shiva x c99 or freebie drizilla x with something

That's my next two , for sure : )

Sannies jack ?

• Like 1

Sugar punch ( fem ) honey badger haze ( reg ), shackzilla ( fem )

Freebies .. Drizella x anything

The freebie Drizella x ms universe , out shone all my other expensive seeds in my last grow with a loud , hazy exhale and a fantastic hit ........ Nice : )

I forgot I did the first reply lol time for another rocket : )

• Like 2

Sugar punch us a good call actually, never done fems much, are they ok to take cuttings from, I've never cloned a fem plant before.

Hammerhead by NAW, has anyone got any extra info on it, ie, how many pheno and how many done around 60-70 days. I'm quite keen on hammerhead, did Blueshaze by NAW and it was an absolute beast, just took way too long to finish.

cloning fems is the same and works just as well--- was gonna say Soliliqueen much underrated not a big yielder but fast finishing meaning more cycles- there's a less branchy shorter pheno with a citrus vanilla thing that I love @ 51 days from clone in soil. I would chime in on some of NAW's newer stuff but I haven't got them going yet.

-P

• Like 1

I can recommend Holy Princess, Chemistry, Lady Cane, Kandy Kush and lot's of others but damn i wish my mind could keep track of 'em all...

• Like 1

I've never had any decent yield from Ms. Universe, but she's frosty.

If you want Yield and quality in more indica Dominant strains I'd say Mad Kush and Huckleberry Spacequeen or Madberry. - These can all be done in 9 weeks.

Sugar punch is good, but pheno's vary a lot if you ask me on yield, so does flower times. I haven't tried anything from NAW, but some do look good.

Whichever you choose, be prepared to pheno hunt. I would pop a 10 pack of reg or fem, clone them all small and flower to find which you like best then try to get the yield out of it.

Next on my list is Silverfields and Cheesberry Haze, but I have thousands of my own seeds to try so who knows if I'll have time.

• Like 1

I've never even thought of any of Sannies Mad line up, are they good? never really looked at fems much, any body with experience how good a smoke are they & do they yield well?

Oh & thanx for the suggestions guys its much appreciated.

Hazy

Hello Hazydaze,

Expect the Hammer dom pheno's in Hammerhead to go as long as 77 days but youre in for a treat.

Also those will yield the most if you have the ones with the Green Manalishi bud finish, a tower headbud with a crown of buds all around. Monster pheno's can be found...

G-39 and Polar Bear can give a more then decent yield, HoD and HeadCandy are more for the conneseur...fine taste and profile.

Succes on youre search!

Poldergrower

• Like 1

Hi poldergrower,

How many pheno of Hammerhead are there? And how common are the Malalishi phenos?

Or do you think I would be better going for G-39, I do big single plant hydro scrogs, by the way.

Sannies Mad line up has some very good smoke and yield. The Mad Kush and Mad scientist have pheno's that do well in SCROG,

some not so much so prepare to pheno hunt.

Also, some are weary of fems but they are stable and do not have problems. Also, if you are ok with 10week + chocolate rain

had some good frosty yielders that are tasty.

I wasn't a huge fan of what I found in Jackberry f4, but it does yield well. As did Anasthesia, but they are no longer available.

Mad Scientist should yield pretty good and be pretty strong.

@spacemanspiff, cheers for that bro, mad scientist sounds good, Mad Berry sounds better and mad kush sounds epic, but would probably stink too much, by the sounds of it-even with filter(s) and ona gel everywhere.

So now I've been pointed in the direction of fems, by you good peeps, I'm thinking:

Mad Berry or Mad Scientist

Sugar punch

Hammerhead.

Sounds like a decent line up to me, what you guys think?

Hazy.

Ive not seen the Mad Scientist fem version but the mad scientist regular (no longer available) were very high potentcy.

I would do

Sugar Punch,

Hammer Head,

Mad Scientist

• Like 2

Sugarpunch, either the 8 week pheno (more body stone) , or the 10 week pheno (sweet & spacy), it clones well also.

I had better luck with Mad Scientist (fem) than Mad Kush for quality.

Shackzilla & Hammerhead take 11 weeks but are worth it.

• Like 1

Not very common. If i remember correctly SP had a 6-7 week pheno too lol

How long do you think I should veg 2 Mad kush and 2 Purple storm together in a 1x1x2m tent in 2 different hydro nft's? Less than 2 weeks since transplanting I guess?

It's hard to say, I've never done either, but nft from rooted established cubes I wouldn't have thought you could do more than 3-4 week veg in that space, nft growth rates are wild. If they aren't growing fast try reducing feed strength by half and see how they respond.

Scrog 4 -5 weeks in veg , for 4 plants in 1x1x2 m

Some rhizotonic in there

Air stones in the two nft Rez

If worried about stretch , keep eec lower for first two weeks in flower and keep veg light on instead of hps for the first two weeks also

Sweet

Since you do big plants in juice, I just yanked a few Huckleberry Space Queens, from the flower tent, and I think they would fit your style well.

They look delicious, I've read they are not the most potent on Earth, so I'll be making edibles and tinctures and keep some buds for puffing on too from these 3.

I pushed mine a bit longer in veg, flipped at the nips, and did not see a lot of stretch, but there is some....

i've only run the sugar punch so far but god damn, best weed i smoked in a long time, amazing high and lovely sweet flavour.

blue hammer is next on my hit list along with sannies jack.

got the chocolate cheese freebees on atm.

if it holds up to the sugar punch i'll be a very happy man

• Like 4