•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
colt91

Flowering NPK Ratios

I am curious to your guys beliefs regarding optimal NPK ratios in flowering .If its week by week or you have a general rule of thumb I'd love to hear it. I have been researching different plants heavily and all of my research has pointed to N and K being far more important than P. With basically everyone except pot growers deciding bloom bosters are a marketing scam. In my experience so far I can tell no difference when i use them and i usually prescribe to a 1-2-3 after week two until finish maybe adding some bloom booster weeks 5 and 6 but i can never really tell a difference.

Im really tempted to test out a 2-1-3 or 2-2-3 but I dont want to waste 3 months of my life on a bad grow. Any advice?

each grower does it some different. i use a 0-50-30 .

on the other hand i have a friend that uses 15-30-15 through out his grow as needed.

week 6 12/12 is cut of date for anything other than water.

excuse my rambling, i am stoked on Psryc x heri from Sinister..lol :wave:

• Like 1

I've found with weed, some girls will like one recipe and the next plant will not.

I grow different strains at the same time.

I do not seek perfection for any of them, but to find a nice sweet spot with nutes that I can simply adjust (if needed) in my watering can, with a pen, adjusting downward with water, for the lite feeders, and to the label for the PPB nute line.

For my crappy set up, I use dedicated 35 gallon colored Rubbermaid trash cans for nutrient reservoirs.

White for Tea, Green for Grow juice, Yellow for transition juice, and Red for flowering juice.

Then on my tents I keep a note pad, when they (the girls) go into a given area, or on labels or both.

Running a perpetual set up, and again not shooting for perfection, working with 3-4 plants at a time, helps to keep the whole circle going way better then doing that same area as a room grow for me.

Many ways, many styles, just fit one to your comfort zone.

best to ya.

• Like 1

I just us the canna line , ph and nute strength is more important , the plant will only take up what it needs ( as long as it's there )

I used canna boost sparingly and fully and also found no difference , so now it's just sparingly

Half the bottles recommended dose of course , sometimes quarter lol

Same for nute strength

flower stages:

early flower stage - weeks 1-2 use higher "p" amounts than "K" amounts

middle flower stage - weeks 3-4 use higher K amounts than "P" amounts

later flower stage - weeks-5-6 use higher "P" amounts than "K' amounts

then flush for 2 weeks (this is for a 8 week flower strain)

Found this better organixs range today and has opened my mind to soil life in a new way to me. They're the first cannabis range that I've seen with no P in flower

Quote from their website

Better Organix liquid range is a low phosphate system that relies on active biology to cycle phosphates on demand and at a rate set by our plants not us. Crucially we limit phosphate inputs at critical stages, but we dont negate phosphorous all together. Our system is based on active biology, we have low P products at either end of our system, this is quite deliberate and has a number of ecological decisions that support it. The lack of P at peak growth ends is exactly the time most P is being wasted in typical systems.

http://better-organix.myshopify.com/blogs/bio-organix/72478533-a-short-day-crop-growing-guide-with-better-organix