•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

thenobleson

looking for good hash press :)

making blonde hash with the dry ice method and need some recommendations a press that you dont have to clean with alchohol every time you make a gram whatever you call it. pucks,pellets idfk

i use a big warm bottle (about 80°C) and slightly press-roll the skuff on the ground :wave:

• Like 1

...a buddy was trying to press it under his car tyres. roll/wrap hash in foil,put it between 2 (hot)metalplates and roll over it with your car /"park" your car on top of the metalplates....works better with 50gr or more

• Like 1

Yeah and when I have kief and I wanna go to a friends place I just throw some kief in parchment paper and throw it in my shoe and after a good walk to my friends place I got pressed hash :wave:

Not digging the in the shoe method lol

Not a big fan of feet or how they smell haha

I just keep my kief loose and in a silicon budder box thing , it looks like a Lego block and its really for oil etc

The shape is perfect and its non stick

From thebudderball.com I think

Works a treat

Car jack or maybe

In the hinge side of a door at he bottom between frame and inside door edge and slam close , ....... leave overnite

Under seat leg and sit

Draper 14027 Draper Self Grip Sheet Metal Clamp 240mm

That's going to be hard to beat on price : )

I seen something like that used in a vid to help squeeze the extra oil out of the bud using the hair straightener method : )

All my suggestions involve the kief being in parchment paper of course

Going to go an order one now lol

Or make my own out of vice grips

I'll just buy it lol

It would be quicker

It would be nice if you could make your own mould / print easily

The parchment paper would take a lot of the detail out tho : (

i have a cast iron lid for a pot that is completely flat and i have a marble cutting board. Heat up a pot of water with the lid on so that it becomes very hot by contact with the rising steam. place kif in a cellophane wrapper, put the wrapper on the flat cutting board. once the lid is hot, remove from water and dry with a towel to remove the condensation (do this quickly) and then press down on the kif like you are ironing a shirt. do this a few times and you have yourself a nice pressed chunk of hashish. i flip the kif over every time i press it to go from both sides and sear/seal the oils into the brick.

hashish is wonderful medicine

Lots of options here.... Sort of depends if you want to go home made or simply buy a product. The best product I have found available is the Cosmic brand T handle presses. Not cheap but very well made and made for pressing hash specifically.

Dude

• Like 2

Cosmic Case - T Handle Press - Small

Features 2.5 gram to 5 gram Pressing Capacity

Resin Press features:

Mega T Handle Press by Cosmic Case

Made from solid stainless steel with strict tolerance

Ergonomically designed handle with ultra smooth finish inside and out

Height: 3.00" inches

Barrel Width 1.12" inch

100% tasteless and food-safe

Made in the USA

***The Cosmic Case T Handle Press is not compatible with the Piecemaker Press Inlays or Replacement Foils.***

Why Press?

Pressing means to use heat and pressure to compress your medicinal kief or pollen extract into one piece. Through this process the remaining moisture is removed and the density (important for the rate of combustion) is determined. It also makes transport and consumption much easier. By using state-of-the-art screening methods (for example, Pollinator, Ice-O-Lator or Bubble Bags) everyone can produce highest-quality resin powder today – it’s not just an expert business anymore. To avoid impurities in the material gentle pressing is a must. Gentle mechanical pressing is the only way to provide for a crusty surface, which protects the material from oxidation and consequently also from the decay of the active agent. When resin is pressed without too much heat exposure (the most efficient way is to use a hairdryer) hardly any resin glands will burst and the natural coloring of the high-quality crystals won’t change. However, gentle heat of 170° Fahrenheit (75° Celsius) maximum is required, since fresh THC contained in the material comes as acid and, in its chemically neutral form, needs to be activated to take the desired psychoactive effect.

Copied from aqua

• Like 1

@medipuffs

An electric iron would save you a lot of hassle : )

he he i hear ya

i am terrified of breaking the tools by using too much force and having shards or splinters end up in the product and wasting the goods.

so i use the heaviest, hardiest materials i can find to compress the air pockets/pores out of my material.

i am getting really interested in processing and harvesting techniques to produce hash, i will be checking out all sorts of fun methodologies online to learn the most efficient way to produce what i am interested in.

this thread is such a tease, check it out: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=21256&page=36

and this movie was interesting:

happy harvesting

• Like 1

Any one any experience with the titanium Titanowl t press ?

With two disks of parchment paper maybe to keep it cleaner ( I don't fancy usin olive oil lol )

The titanium handle is also welded on that one also

People on Amazon rate Titanowl t presses as being good ?

My black titanium space case is pretty much non stick and very easy to keep clean

@balzasteel

After thinking of your bench vice idea , I put into google images ....... mini vice

Problem sorted haha

I like to put my hash in the trunk of an old junker car, and then take it to the car crusher. Later, we pry it out.

• Like 2

Omg, my dog ate hash when she was a pup, I had to take her to the vet. She started having a bad trip and seizure. Charcoal flush.

Any ways we put our kief in cigarette cellophane wrapped in wet newspaper, put the oven on 200 bake 10 min roll with rolling pin. Hard but not too hard. Put back in oven 10 min. Roll again. Then cool. Remove from cellophane. Store in parchment paper. ***Viola***