•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
The Joker

Common Sense

Okay, this is a public forum with a variety of personalities. We have smart people , we have dumb people, we have normal well adjusted people and crazy motherfuckers. All types.

About twice a year I have a complete stranger pm me and ask me to commit a felony.

Would a normal , intelligent person walk up to a stranger and demand they buy them lunch? Even better, would they ask that person to steal them lunch? Sounds idiotic right? But it happens on the boards.

I got an email from a person with no posts, no pics and no participation asking me to send him cuts to France. When I politely declined, he then asked to be Facebook friends and reveal our real world information so we can be real friends. I gave a two word reply starting with F.

I'm assuming this is a cop or a moron.

Use common sense. None of us are friends. I don't know any of you. You have no idea who the fuck I am . It's an imaginary community. Don't risk your freedom.

Annually, we hear about people getting busted and being recruited by cops to set up growers through the Forums. Ask Joe Shmoe about how he went to jail sending what he thought was medicine to a so called cancer patient.

I've gotten all these as requests multiple times:

"You don't know me, but my dad has cancer, can you send me some weed for him?" -or-

.... I read chemd is a good form of cancer treatment, can you send me that cut?

"Hey man, you have GSC right, give it to me, I've been a big contributor to the forums."

"Hi, would you drive hours to buy seeds for me from in Santa Cruz that I can't get here in England and then mail them to me?"

"We are friends right? I've read your posts and you've read my posts, that makes us friends. Please buy me these hard to get nutrients and mail them to me. I'll pay you for your time."

"Hi, I don't know you, but I plan on going to California. I was wondering if I could stay with you for a week or two. I don't have a credit card so I can't rent a car, would you mind driving me around as well?"

It's fucking nuts. Use common sense and don't be anyone's fool.

FWIW, I've never asked anyone for any clones and I've never gotten them from a dispensary . They have been given to me from people I know and trust. If someone wants to give you something, you'll be the first to know.

We had a grower create a handle to pretend to be his daughter with cancer and ask for cuts. ( Big V) , A grower sent a few lbs of weed to a crazy person on the boards named Oxirous who referred to himself as "we". As soon as he got all the weed, he kept it, never sent the money and stopped posting under that handle. The person who sent it was an adult. The recipient was an 18 year old living with his parents pretending to be older.

The person you imagine the handle to be is fiction. Sometimes , sad motherfuckers , create a bullshit online persona to compensate for what they are not. There was a moderator on this forum whose entire life he shared with his "friends" was a complete fabrication until his world fell apart. He also had multiple handles pretending to be friends of his. Crazy shit. The morbidly obese guy who brags about all the women in his life..... I could go on.

USE COMMON SENSE.

• Like 5

You´re absolutly right joker.

But one thing shines trough: you must have given much information into the w.w.w. about yourself and carelessly.

That doesn´t mean that it justifies their behaviour, but it´s one of the reasons.

no smile

• Like 1

i give info about myself carelessly,shit kinda has me paranoid now smilestyle and joker wow thats just sick,saying their daughter has cancer and the other fucking stories to get seeds/cuts.but some of the shit was funny to be honest,I have a fucked up since of humor but being sent that shit must be extremely frustrating .Dude pretends to be his daughter with cancer thats just low.And the fact these people just randomly message you that shit,did you give them any reason to think you were more than just 2 members chatting on a forum?And as far as the mod goes that kinda makes me well more paranoid dont know why just does.Don't really know what mods can do on here.Review post,delete people,ect..dont know but having someone like that on here makes me kinda whatever.As far as someone sending a few pounds of weed to someone thats just beyond fucking stupid.Sorry but it is

I have posted no information that can lead to my arrest as a legal grower among thousands in my area.

It's a combination of greed , laziness , a sense of entitlement and the realities that people will try to set you up.

Big Fucking Smile!

• Like 2

Think of being on forums like being a bug.

The bigger the bug the more predators will want you. When people come to you inappropriately, I see it as a predator and/or cop. How many of you post pics? How many of you do not make sure you GPS shit off the pics info? I think your ok here but not all sites strip data when uploading pics. Many rippers get their stuff because a kid or fool with camera had to brag or talk about how and what they are doing. If you have something special, you are a target.

What happens is, no one cares about closet/home growers. They want the bigger ones. This is why bigger guys stay away from sites such as this. Harrassment from many directions never mind is not likely safe for them by authorities and/or criminals.

We have had people busted off these boards in the past. Now, I cannot say that they were busted because of here but if your taking stupid actions and making it easy for a kindergarden teacher to see your guilt. Well then, what did you honestly expect?

In the great words of Forest Gump, "Stupid is as Stupid does."

People talk here for knowledge and basic direction. Not to be your friend, not to hold your hand. It is wrong to take it that far. Keep in mind, just because we all went to different schools together, this does not make us close.

:spliff:

• Like 3

I have posted no information that can lead to my arrest as a legal grower among thousands in my area.

It's a combination of greed , laziness , a sense of entitlement and the realities that people will try to set you up.

Big Fucking Smile!

edited above in case what I wrote was misunderstood it wasn't exactly very clear sorry

Been there Joker, I boil it down to the advertisement of holding hard-to-find cuts. After I stopped posting Cherry AK grows and pics, a lot less harassment.

• Like 2

joker was a mod here once *wink*

... one thing shines trough: you must have given much information into the w.w.w. about yourself

and carelessly. That doesn´t mean that it justifies their behaviour, but it´s one of the reasons.

same as people said:

if you advertise that you have stuff you will get asked for it ... 1+1 = 2 :innocent:

i do get these mails almost daily ... just erase them and truck on, joker.

please, don't forget that 99% of the growers around the world already break laws by growing in the first place

and do NOT care at all about the (sheepish) "felony"-argument, being "proud criminals", tbh. with no fear and

no crossing the street when "ghetto kids" or cops appear ect.

a short reminder for everybody:

please uphold the rules of this place about asking for genetics

in any form ... you actually scare some people by doing that ;)

thank you.

having said that:

i'll go and pot in the (25year) old "c5haze"-clone i recieved from a dude i only know from pm's, lol :spell:

• Like 4