•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

spacecake

coffin grow room

drip buddy hope all is well for you buddy last time i saw you you had bad times going on in your life but this has maid my day seeing drip-n - wet looking in :wave:

now as for the lights they are cheep ass hps bulbs £10 each just had to see if there any good they look to so far we can not get the son t pir+ now no shops have them over here now but this lot @ £ 40 for 4 bulbs ill use them to times then in the bin at that price loooooooooooool

just cool to see you about once more buddy

space

Alright space them bud turned out alright mate I hope mine look as good as your just put my seeds in the X-stream so fingers crossed I'm looking forward to your next

• Like 1

@space ur garden with one bud plants reminds me my old NLX, chronic runs..sometimes I feel "nostalgy" our past with the crew:)

I happy for u all still alive and have the power to spread the knowledge!!!

karma upp

• Like 3

rose no mate in the 3 coffin tanks i flood all 12 crates only drink 35 liters each flood so i just top the res up to the e.c i need then p.h it down to 5.6 in grow them 5.8 in flower

space