•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BOSTON BUD

Please vote for legal marijuana

I don't know what I'd do if legalization didn't pass here this year. It's de facto legal, but they have the penalties over your head if they ever want to fuck with you. There are a few very public businesses, even going so far as doing interviews with newspapers, but they are run by heavy-clout, high-credit types that would never be put through the wringer.

• Like 1

Man, good luck to your respective states to get some basic justice.

Mine will be dead last.

Texas?

lol

THAT will be last

• Like 1

Oklahoma is still the worst state to be in if you get caught with cannabis. Simple possession can get you locked up for up to 2 years. Texas arrests the most stoners every year... almost 3 times as many as Utah.

I hope you guys win your legalization in Massachusetts & Maine.

A few years back, the voters in the California legalization initiative were defeated in part by the makers of Budweiser beer. They spent more than 50 million dollars to defeat the initiative... and did it with no problem, they also changed their slogan from "the king of beers" to "the only bud" and "grab some buds". How many stoners do you think drink Budweiser and had no clue that they were helping defeat the Marijuana legalization effort they wanted so bad?

• Like 4

There's no question that BIG money will be in play. But big money cant cast a vote, only influence votes. The biggest actual vote swings in California were caused by ;

1) Young people not showing up to the voting booth.

2) People involved in the illegal sales, growing, manufacture, equipment sales, etc. DID show up and voted AGAINST the bill.

If you had to explain why California was defeated and Colorado passed it would be simple.

Colorado didn't have the huge underground special interest that California did. In the end most people vote to protect themselves and the huge illegal infrastructure in California had a lot to protect and a lot of people to protect it. If you don't have to pay taxes your "profit margin" is increased by around 30%.

The other benefits to keeping things illegal allow for

Captive audience, price gouging, limited customer service, limited competition, limited supply therefore greater demand.

Think down the road say............25 years. Once there is an open market competition will quickly ensue. How long will it take before there is a place like Walmart for weed that will have every single item available at the absolute lowest price ?

The law makers know that legal weed is the right thing to do, but they still want to horse trade for money & control.

• Like 2

Good luck BB!!

I do hope it happens back east , I have family back there and would love to see it. It would definitely make my bean town visits a bit more enjoyable. It seems the wave is has begun hopefully it can continue

• Like 1

BOOM and BOOM. A big win in both states.The state governments are both putting the brakes on stores and social clubs by slowing down implementation, but they can smell the joint burning. Worst case scenario will be 18 months before the doors open. As of this posting it is legal to grow, possess and smoke. Just a few more states could swing a national momentum. Now I just have to re learn how to grow big giant plants in large containers....... Something I haven't done in 30 years.

• Like 3

Now I just have to re learn how to grow big giant plants in large containers....... Something I haven't done in 30 years.

You'll take to it like a duck to water. All you have to do is forget about all the techniques you use to keep them a manageable size.

• Like 3

Well that's exciting because as I get older I'm getting better at forgetting.

Six mature plants........... doesn't quantify what size. So I'll be trying to maximize size while being cautious of light penetration. As a long time advocate of smaller plants in many smaller containers its a whole new learning adventure for me. I'll be curious to see the yield comparison.

• Like 1

They screwed Michigan and MiLegalize, they pulled up an old law about 180 day window sigs were to be collected, they collected like 350k and only needed 250k, something like that, and the state got the sigs down to like 150k after pulling up an old law that was claim to be unconstitutional and not used for decades. They then pushed bills through to have the dispensaries and this whole show ran under their rules, taxing medical. Crooked state here, very crooked. But we are pushing to get two on the 2018 ballot here.

One thing I am not sure about, the states that have gone rec along with medical, seem to be losing favor of medical, I really hate seeing that. The law here has never respected our medical law, continued raids and BS, they asked me why did I risk growing, why didn't I just use the THC pills lol yea right, they are synthetic, well try to educate a cop about medical during a raid lol Anyhoo they have not really honored our law here, some areas are hands off, other areas like mine treat us like the local dope dealers, instead of Farmers providing medicine to the ill.

• Like 3

Well that's exciting because as I get older I'm getting better at forgetting.

Six mature plants........... doesn't quantify what size. So I'll be trying to maximize size while being cautious of light penetration. As a long time advocate of smaller plants in many smaller containers its a whole new learning adventure for me. I'll be curious to see the yield comparison.

You need Octopots lol ;)
  • Like 1

I'm with you BUD! a Maniac here! also old school! doing 12 plants in a greenhouse this summer. mostly super autos because i like sativas. gonna try to do some early flower sat. dom. photos and see how it goes. limited in n. maine as I'm in zone 3b. last frost beg. of june ,1st, mid sept. don't want to have to heat as its gonna be a big greenhouse.

• Like 1

just got a 6gal octopot! gonna put my critical ogre super auto seedling in it. see how it goes.

• Like 1

awesome! jus got 2 from u.s of a, thanks t g.a. an . jet for inspiration, much love x

ihope yer auto does well innit!

i think it should as octos is rapid growth, so should be great fer autos...right?

i dont grow em so i just asume. :o

• Like 1

the ogre is stretching like a mother! a lanky bitch! 2 weeks into bud so should be filling out soon! never seen fast growth like this in a auto. gonna run out of vertical soon!

• Like 1