gallery_13029_5401_156909.jpeg

gallery_13029_5401_1385902.jpeg

and the shackzilla she's around 2 weeks true flower

gallery_13029_5401_233390.jpeg

gallery_13029_5401_548087.jpeg

blessings

Redz

• Like 9

I still weep at night about a slh as I did not back her up due to saying F- Greenhouse. In that regard, they got a good laugh at me.

I hope you find similar. The one I saw I liked the very best stayed green and was sorta like Styrofoam but wow. Yield was good and finished 9/10weeks for lots of amber.

Looks like your SLH has pretty bad heat stress.

If yall don't mind me chim in.... sativa Dom plants IME don't do well with heat stress. They handle hotter Temps better then indicas, but once Temps are to hot for the sativa it could dramatically effect the density of the buds.

This is true for indicas also but since sativas are already wispy more airy bud structure, they have a more noticeable effect on the buds imo

Funny every single time bad bones are thrown at greenhouse, the person always says "...except for the slh, that's shit is straight fire...but I hate franko..." lol

• Like 2

I have not seen everyone who has gotten slh happy with it. I think it might be different batches but I am talking about competent growers. The quality with it varies in my "limited" view but I only actually seen one pack of it and yes, 2 of them were very outstanding. The others were ok.

• Like 2

Funny every single time bad bones are thrown at greenhouse, the person always says "...except for the slh, that's shit is straight fire...but I hate franko..." lol

I'll take Hawaiian Snow over SLH ;) Well at least, that's what they said it was. I've never grown it.

I have not seen everyone who has gotten slh happy with it. I think it might be different batches but I am talking about competent growers. The quality with it varies in my "limited" view but I only actually seen one pack of it and yes, 2 of them were very outstanding. The others were ok.

Growing from seed is always a lottery, especially if you grow like me (plenty of plants, but usually only one per strain). I've grown Sugar Punch and Chocolate Rain and didn't like them at all, although the breeders are obviously legit.

• Like 2

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that's had some killer strains and didn't clone them. The two that I regret the most is AJ sour D and an Afgooey x Trainwreck. Luckily for me my King Louie XIII OG through a few seeds and I still have I guess if you know of that. Right now I'm running CBD skunk haze from cbd-crew, Chemdog x Headcandy, Spider Bite v2 and waiting on my Harli'tsu and OG RINGO! !!! Make sure you guys some butt p***of those! !!

On 2/21/2016 at 3:32 PM, Hempyfan said:

I've never grown it out but lemon haze and lemon kush are 2 of my favorite strains ever. Got a lemon haze from this med company that was local we had called bodhi. Some of the best smoke I ever had. The only strains I remember from those times were ghost train haze, gg4 (this was in wa so I'm pretty sure I was one of the first that saw it), this slh, and a chem dog. Everything else was "just bud," you know?