•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello fellas,

Shit has quite hit the fan past months but I wanted to share with you my current grow.

Plants are on 1.2 sqm with 600w on mapito.

Pictures are from day 8 & 14 of flower.

gallery_3682_5421_35406.jpg

gallery_3682_5421_14715.jpg

Zamba one ofour own crosses, we are the most curious about. Zamaldelica x Bangi Haze grows surprisingly stout, but branchy.

gallery_3682_5421_51916.jpg

gallery_3682_5421_83508.jpg

Aztec Rain

gallery_3682_5421_59777.jpg

14 The towers in the back.

gallery_3682_5421_108412.jpg

Oaxacan

gallery_3682_5421_25320.jpg

gallery_3682_5421_40741.jpg

Cocoa Puffs 14

gallery_3682_5421_28367.jpg

only strain showing these symptoms of overfeeding or pH issues.Kicked the mum I can't keep troublemakers!!!

D's Jack 14

gallery_3682_5421_55003.jpg

gallery_3682_5421_18707.jpg

Old seed from a friend of mine.

A pretty quick Sannie's Jack male polinated his plants. Among them Lemon Skunk which might have been the mother.

Other plants were Kf, Lemon OG, Killer Queen x Blue Hammer. Looks familiar to anyone?

Sugar Punch

gallery_3682_5421_131346.jpg

gallery_3682_5421_81378.jpg

Killing Fields

gallery_3682_5421_3678.jpg

Left #6 right #7 (own selection) In the middle Cocoa Puffs

gallery_3682_5421_13575.jpg

#7, #6, #5

Cannalope Haze ex-mum

gallery_3682_5421_87072.jpg

As I due to an emergency had to accomodate also the mother plants of a friend my place was so overcrowded thus I almoast threw her out without ever growing her.

Well let's see whether she's worth it. I received it as a clone from a sho in austria but not the capital, so I can't verify anything regarding these genetics. Everyone's expertese is welcomed.

Hope you enjoy the pics and maybe you have some advice for me except of planting to many clones, I figured it already out my self. However I can't help it. :innocent:

Luma

• Like 12

quite a lineup and packed tent you got working,....im in and will be checking back. happy growing!

• Like 1

I am very interested in the shop clone.

Thank you so much for sharing and glad to see you back around. Last time I was in Spain cannalope was the big strain they were wanting the most.

• Like 1

@lumatekfan, good to have another mapito grow here. :wave:

About this picture

gallery_3682_5421_28367.jpg

I dont see any overfeeding or PH issues, but i clearly see leaves damaged by trips. Better take care of that before they eat all your garden ;)

• Like 7

Eagle eye you are Cosmic.

+ Karma Up!

Well, perhaps we can get good pest removal documentation and how well or not they bounce back after.

• Like 2

@ luma i also see you have free live stock munching on your girls sort it out quick why them girls are sill small or they will fuck your grow up ;) i also in on this one as there are only a few of us that use mapito on here :hug: thanks to show your garden buddy ;)

space

• Like 1

Thanks folks!

Especially cosmicgrow and spacecake! Yea I often have a few trips, I just hope that they won't poliferate to fast.

I will spray some water with organic soap. As I sleep in the same room and have some significant prejudices regarding that industry I refuse to use any chemicals, but if someone can recommend me something really organic, I'd appreciate it.

Just as info this is my third Mapito grow, thus I still appreciate some good advice on that too.

Luma

• Like 1

To be organic, I have seen this work but not in a real big infestion.

Spray with an organic bug killer on leaves, get under them to help knock down population.

Predatory bugs for in the soil (nemotodes) and bugs for above ground (predatory mites, lady bugs, assassin bugs or what have you that eats lots of thrips) They predatory will vanish and die when the issue is over.

You have to break the life cycle. Letting it go like its no big deal is foolish.

• Like 1

Big haze/zamaldelica fan over here, so this shit looks like diamonds to me. Can't wait to see what comes out of your zam/BH cross, both strains seem both unique as well as a good cross. The indi shorter flowering time of the BH, could turn it into a big yielder and potent strain. Wonder which will dominate, might bring down the crazy racy high I hear on the Zam.

Subbed

• Like 1

Plant Vitality Plus is real good :showoff:

• Like 1

Big haze/zamaldelica fan over here, so this shit looks like diamonds to me. Can't wait to see what comes out of your zam/BH cross, both strains seem both unique as well as a good cross. The indi shorter flowering time of the BH, could turn it into a big yielder and potent strain. Wonder which will dominate, might bring down the crazy racy high I hear on the Zam. Subbed

Hey nice you're sharing your thoughts. Actually our Bangi Haze was quite stout plant and pretty quick as well, between 9-10 weeks.

Hopefully we will have tame sativa with a lot of trippyness.

@The rest. I will do my best to beat them by organic means. It's not the first time I have 'em, but so far they never wrecked one of my harvests.

If u guys have preferences regarding phenos you would like to see in the next update, just let me know.

The weekend is almoast there folks, hang in there!

Luma

Luma is alive ... .. I was wandering...

Great genetics, looking green and healthy. Good luck with this run, luma.

smile

• Like 1

@Smilestyle. Nice to have you on board. As you are one of the sativa experts.

@Barrie84. Also happy to have you around. I still have a mum of your crosses, but still didn't got the time to gow it yet. But I'll do as soon as things calm down here, promised.

As my friend who provided me with the seeds and his photo shooting skills is away for a week there won't be an update until next weekend, but I can tell you they're exploding right now. Average height is 60-70cm so far 90 would be ideal, but it seems like it's going to be more at least for most of them.

Hopefully I don't mess anything up, things are runnig smooth so far.

The only exception is Cocoa Puffs.

Zamba is showing thinner leafs every single day while starting to spread flowers too. She seems to be a quick one.

Hello and happy weekend everyone!

As my friend is still absent I will share a few lame pics I made. Don't complain there wil be a proper update this weekend.

I simply wanted to share some a few shots in order to point to the enormous stretch of the past ten days. I hope it'S over as I can barely put the reflector any higher, but see for yourself.

24 days of flower

gallery_3682_5421_619958.jpg

Two shackzillas and Aztec in the back, barely visible though.

gallery_3682_5421_1195525.png

Cannalope Haze in the back and the mysterious D's Jack up front. D'sJack shifted to having heavy sativa features.

gallery_3682_5421_327650.jpg

And at the end the very promising Zamba! Consider that her bud development is alomast as fast as Sugar Punch or Cannalope Haze.She seems to be quick, taking the genetic background into account.

gallery_3682_5421_657319.jpg

gallery_3682_5421_1097072.jpg

gallery_3682_5421_1050234.jpg

Three clones in one box is generally too much, I won't do it again.

Wish u guys a good friday night.

Luma

• Like 3

Hello Luma nice update,

if u have a scisor u can cut out some big fanleaves.. they wont be so crowded any more:)

Zamba indeed looks fast!

hidro

• Like 4

Hey fellas,

I know I promised you already an update past weekend, however as I caught a flew or something, I can only offer you some pics I made myself.

I hope u guys can still enjoy. :blush:

So it is day 29 and these plants are going through the roof. Hopefully that will be it.

gallery_3682_5421_129405.jpg

Zamba showing more and more it's sativa features.

gallery_3682_5421_924934.jpg

Sugar Punch. I guess I'm in for a treat.

gallery_3682_5421_601121.jpg

gallery_3682_5421_683409.jpg

Killing Fields.

gallery_3682_5421_850881.jpg

D's jack. My friend said she should be quite quick however right now she seems to be the slowest but let's see.

gallery_3682_5421_482383.jpg

Aztec Rain. I'm quite excited about her.

gallery_3682_5421_1060645.jpg

Wish u a nice eve

Luma

• Like 7

I am very interested in the shop clone. Thank you so much for sharing and glad to see you back around. Last time I was in Spain cannalope was the big strain they were wanting the most.

Hey Hempyfan did u have the chance to taste it?

Hübsch und geil :icecream:

What a stretch on that KF...

Keep up the good work! You're doin great!

:wave:

• Like 1