Good films

I like:

Brazil

the usual suspects

Almost famous

Clerks and Kevin Smith films all

The Fall

Adaptation

.. and many others thaat I just can't remember now.

True romance I could watch again tonite I only remember that it's good

• Like 2

If anyone is into classic rock, I would recommend " Beware Mr Baker" . Totally amazing documentary about Ginger Baker ( drummer for Cream, Blind Faith, ect, ect) one of the best drummers ever, and he is crazier than Keith Moon, Ozzy Osbourne and Axl Rose put together. Done more drugs than anyone, been kicked out of several countries?!?!?, and he is still alive and living in a gated compound in South Africa , and broke the doc makers nose while filming the doc!!! It is incredible!!! Old footage of amazing bands , great interviews, cool animation and production ... Check it out, streaming on Netflix

• Like 2

So, me and wifey watch a looooot of movies. I thought that was normal, but maybe it's above average...

We talking new movies? Old movies? When I got asked during my interview about my fav movie I said Empire Strikes Back haha... Han Solo, just such a badass.

If you know the band and HBO series Flight of the Conchords, and like the deep voiced guy... Jemaine (sp?), then you need to watch What We Do In The Shadows. It's a mockumentary about vampires in present day New Zealand. That is my kind of humor. I think I watched it 6 times (always with new company, I had to share this masterpiece) within a month.

• Like 2

the darjeeling limited,1408,american beauty,superbad,forgetting sarah marshall,Get him to the greek,youth in revolt,due date,knocked up,the 40 year old virgin,thats just some I really enjoyed

• Like 1

I'd throw in The Princess Bride, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction but that would date me. :) So how about Not the new Star Wars movie. Maybe Devil's Rejects or that damn sappy Mandy Moore movie A Walk To Remember lol

• Like 1

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

• Like 2

Grandmas Boy

Totally under appreciated stoner flick of the highest caliber.

• Like 2