•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Herb

TV Series, Any recommendations?

Make your own reality show ;)

Go into your local town/city and offer a free raffle in a local eatery/cafe.

For every entry, donate $1 to a worthy charity. Entries only require an email address and a first name.

One entry per person. (This is legal and they will not be concerned that it is fake to obtain emails for spamming)

When it finishes, go through all the entries and you will find it amazing how many people use their spouses email for extra entries when their only allowed one entry (marketing psychology) which you find by matching hand writing.

Then the fun begins ^^

Send an email to one of the matched handwriting entrants saying that you have noticed them, got a crush on them, embarrassed/shy to reveal who you are etc.

They automatically start suspecting friends and random people... tell them you have seen them on the eatery from time to time ;)

Spark it along, play it along... most married, bored relationships are looking for a fling unfortunately.

Emails turn into private numbers, texts etc.

If they take the bait, start emailing the other matched handwriting about concerns of their partner playing around and that you are a anonymous "friend" trying to do the right thing :)

Eventually set up a meet somewhere, organize a "sting" involving the spouse to spring them.... and record the mayhem from a distance... :D

Its entertaining, and people get what's coming to them :)

The cost is $50 for the raffle prize + $50 for the charity as promised. The rest you can record with your cell phone and share with friends or youtube :)

Facilitating/creating a false war between your neighbors also makes for genuine reality entertainment.

Use your imagination ^^

Write it in your mind, execute it, record it... (and hopefully nobody gets stabbed)

• Like 1

...damn rose, u r evil! the charity thing doesn't make that up hahaha

;)

Anyone ever seen the show "Dude your Screwed" or Impractical Jokers

yeah every episode of impractical jokers :)

Make your own reality show ;)

Go into your local town/city and offer a free raffle in a local eatery/cafe.

For every entry, donate $1 to a worthy charity. Entries only require an email address and a first name.

One entry per person. (This is legal and they will not be concerned that it is fake to obtain emails for spamming)

When it finishes, go through all the entries and you will find it amazing how many people use their spouses email for extra entries when their only allowed one entry (marketing psychology) which you find by matching hand writing.

Then the fun begins ^^

Send an email to one of the matched handwriting entrants saying that you have noticed them, got a crush on them, embarrassed/shy to reveal who you are etc.

They automatically start suspecting friends and random people... tell them you have seen them on the eatery from time to time ;)

Spark it along, play it along... most married, bored relationships are looking for a fling unfortunately.

Emails turn into private numbers, texts etc.

If they take the bait, start emailing the other matched handwriting about concerns of their partner playing around and that you are a anonymous "friend" trying to do the right thing :)

Eventually set up a meet somewhere, organize a "sting" involving the spouse to spring them.... and record the mayhem from a distance... :D

Its entertaining, and people get what's coming to them :)

The cost is $50 for the raffle prize + $50 for the charity as promised. The rest you can record with your cell phone and share with friends or youtube :)

Facilitating/creating a false war between your neighbors also makes for genuine reality entertainment.

Use your imagination ^^

Write it in your mind, execute it, record it... (and hopefully nobody gets stabbed)

lol thats so fucked up :lol: :rofl but would be entertaining

Actually at the core of it... Karma is right.

Im a big "Karma" person these days as 'what you put out into the universe will come back to you'

It exploits that there are good people in the world that are just confused and do bad things... its not they're fault, they are just brainwashed like most ;)

I used to do that when I got locked into a "Big smoke city job" years ago because I hated the mechanical nature of shallow city life and took my frustration/boredom out on others for amusement :(

Doing the opposite, using your powers to make others happy is a much more worthy cause :)

These days when I go into a densely populated area.. (gah! sharing my secrets with the world :P ) I buy bunches of flowers from random places as I see them, nothing too extravagant/expensive... and give them to a completely random women on the way to my destination.

Not the prettiest woman, just completely random ones that catch my eye for some reason ^^

I usually just walk up, smile and say "These are for you.."

The reaction is always as you imagine lol

I just respond with "All women are beautiful ...and should be reminded every now and then just how beautiful they are..."

Smile... and walk away ;)

Random acts of kindness are what save this world from plunging into darkness ;)

(Sorry for pulling off topic, just saw the "reality tv fakes" comments and remembered when I used to create my own... thankyou for allowing me to share that :)

The first season of "Helix" was a really good watch, then the second season went wtf?

Still worth a look :)

• Like 1

Wilfred, both the Australian and USA versions. Dark stoner, buddy comedy. Although canceled, Hannibal tv series, imo, better than movies. I like American Dad for cartoon tv series. Peace

random acts of kindness...yeah i like that too :) i try to help people "in passing". whenever i see that maybe someone needs help i help and go without much words..thats kinda fun and u receive also... :D

back to topic

i liked dragon balls! anyone else? haha its hilarious and very brutal if u watch the uncut episodes...

i forgot about another one ... true detective

(second season is even better then the first)

season 1 trailer

did It actually get better i watched like 3 episodes of the second season then stopped....IMO the first season was superior though but I did give the second one a chance, santero does it get better? I was stoked when I heard it had Vince Vaughn in it...but watched the first episode of s2 and it was shit,then the 2nd episode and ,..the 3rd and gave up.

Grandpa John Schnabel has passed away at the age of 96. We’ll miss you, Grandpa.

Parker_Schnabel_Grandpa_John_Schnabel_Gold_Rush.jpg

well that fucking sucks didnt think i'd hear about it on here.He lived a good life though.Now im kinda sad but thanks for sharing it on here FOTH...he was the only one I like on goldrush besides parker but he was kind of a dick to his crew,atleast his grandpa got to see what he's become,....a successful gold miner to say the least.John lived an interesting life to say the least http://deadline.com/2016/03/gold-rush-star-john-schnabel-dies-at-96-1201723097/ he will be missed :cry

• Like 1

There's an Irish gangland one called love/hate for those into kinda gritty gangster type shows. Pretty good. For fear of being labelled overly feminine, Orange is the new black is pretty funny, crazy eyes cracks me up. Top gear is a good laugh, even if you're not that into cars. Ballers with dwaynethe Rock Johnson first series was fairly good. Limitless the series is entertaining.

@ thenobleson: the genes of John are clearly visible in the Parker-phenotype.

Very interesting!

My favorite gold miner from that show is Tony Beets.

He beats them all.

Also from the Netherlands, and with his own show, is the incredible Dr Pol.

Who has a DeLorean parked in his garage.

There's an Irish gangland one called love/hate for those into kinda gritty gangster type shows. Pretty good. For fear of being labelled overly feminine, Orange is the new black is pretty funny, crazy eyes cracks me up. Top gear is a good laugh, even if you're not that into cars. Ballers with dwaynethe Rock Johnson first series was fairly good. Limitless the series is entertaining.

You are soooooo over feminine even... :P

Stop carrying on like Chapman already :D

• Like 1

Sorry, you're right, I just get emotional around this time of,the month, not sure why... :(

• Like 1

did It actually get better i watched like 3 episodes of the second season then stopped.

differnt strokes, hehe B)

i read that a LOT of folks did not like the 2nd season.

if you did not like the first few ones, the vibes will go on just like in the first 3 eps ;)

• Like 1

I've been diggin on Louis CK and Steve Buscemi's "Horace and Pete." Louis CK is a great writer, great cast (alan alda, steven wright, etc). Like a depressing Cheers.

• Like 2

Mind of a chef has 3 seasons on Netflix. Even if you aren't into food or cooking, it's very stoner friendly. Cool music and shot in a dreamy way. There's something about the way it's paced I find comforting.

I've been diggin on Louis CK and Steve Buscemi's "Horace and Pete." Louis CK is a great writer, great cast (alan alda, steven wright, etc). Like a depressing Cheers.

thx barreleye...watched a few trailers and scenes on youtube and couldn't stop laughing :lol: , it looks fucking hilarious,definitely be watching this!