•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello OG!

My 1st half diary here.

Grow report not started since begining because i lost labels on pots and had issues with my camera.

Pots are 20 liters and soil mix is Gold Label Special mix Light + Sannies buffer tabs, mycorizzae and bacto.

All seeds are sprouted over 10 days period and i gave them little BioBizz root juice.

Bacto added every week together with worm castings tea + little Sea Kelp and Fish emulsion 2-2-2.

Sprayed them foliar until beginning of flowering with Algae.

Since i was very curious about different fertilisers im adding since 12/12 flip on half plants Biocanna Bloom and Bio Boost +Rhizoactive and on other half plants im going with Biobizz half recommend dosage.

Got some light fingertips burn on some plants which i gave Bio Canna.

Overall im very satisfied from last grow when i used Biobizz ferts..yield is not big as with mineral ferts but oh man taste and potency is beyond any expectation and i warmly recommending every one switching to organic.

However as i said i lost my marked plant labels and since im newbie grower i cannot recognize from structure and phenotype or smell..

For sure i can recognise Sugar Punch 100% without any mistakes, and Choco Rain because brown color and DJ Short famous Kush claw trait.

But nothing else..even im not sure what plant is Heri because that plant which i think is Heri look very similar with CR or CC plants..

Maybe later when they become more ripe i can recognize them more but for now im not sure.

Strains suppose to be:

2x Sannie's Jack- one failed germination

2x Shackzilla

2xSugar Punch

2xChoco Rain

1xHerijuana

1xChocolate Cheese

I have one hermie either CR or C.cheese, not sure which.

Grow Tent is Homelab 120x120 with more than sufficient ventilation and average temperature of 26 celsius.

Humidity is 60% in veg and slowly decreasing untill half bloom and now is 40%.

Some of them are at end of week 4 and some one week later, week 5 bloom.

Veged under 250 MH and 2x150 led by Hans.

First 2 week since 12/12 flip i keep them under 400 hps and when they begin to stretch and throwing flowers i switched to Gavita 600.

I have 7 plants in grow box and 2 other plants under 2x150 LED in separate flower area.

Those picture with too many plants is just for demonstration purpose.

I guess those two under LED are maybe Shackzilla...

Lucky or not until now i dont have any issue..

Other than those hermie or maybe was male in fem package.

Seem like buffer tabs working flawlessly.

I will keep using them thats sure 100%.

Thank You for any comment and if you recognize some plant please name it, there is numbers on every picture.

Sorry for average photo quality.

Take care and spread love.

p.s

Pictures coming in next few min, just to sort out.

Hi ciko, i cannot help you to identify the strains. I like the colors of your LED mix with the hps.

Good luck with your plants and have a good day.

• Like 1

If you've ever grow Herijuana you won't forget the smell. All Heri. plants seem to have some of that same oily funk in veg. You can smell it by rubbing the stem or crushing a leaf. Never having grown Shackzilla is what throws me off. I would probably recognize some SP by the colors and stretch combo. I think that Choc. Rain and Choc. Cheese will look similar but smell/taste different. You'll also recognize Jack when you hit 11 weeks and she's still shooting pistils. The green S.P. pheno. I have is tall and weak stemmed stretching for 5-6 wks. vs it's big flowers but looks very different than Jack or the pics I've seen of Shackzilla. You should be able to sort some of them out around week 9 or 10. For sure after a good cure. lol Mystery plants can be fun in my experience. :)

-Passion

• Like 1

Thank You both!

Yes i agree that this is very fun especially for plants that belong to same lineage because they can express similar traits.

I have grown JH but from different seed bank and for sure can recognize long cola structure and leafs with short steams.Leafs look like they are glued to cola.

From other side most of plants are with 6-7 leafs with no so much indica leaning leafs but either not sativa like, except two of them which i suppose to be Shack or Jack.

I noticed 2 plants stretched more than 4-5 weeks but i didn't pay to much attention because i know JH can stretch soo long into flowering.

Also i have one plant(choco cheese or rain hermied or been regular seed?) and because that i will recognize them much easier than others, at least i hope!

Im very curious about hermie issue because im 200% my grow tent dont have light leaks and my grow environment are very close to "by the book".

Cannot find much info about CR or CC grows or hermie report so maybe i will PM e$cobar.

Thank You again.

Hello OG.

Update..grow continued very good, without nute issues or ph imbalance.

Ferts are Biocanna, Biobizz, not mixing them but using on separate plants.

Most of plants are 8.5 weeks since 12/12 flip, and actual flowering 6.5 weeks.

Few plants look like very close to ripe or not more than week.

My question is to those who knows Sannies strain very well:

Do i need to count actual flowering weeks or since begining of 12/12? Im not very experienced and i dont like to harvest them without they reach full potency.

Im asking this because few strains look to me like very close to ripe, not more than week.

Under 60x microscope trihomes are half clear half milky with no signs of amber.

Some of strains(as i said i lost their labels so i dont know strains) few days ago started to develop foxtails..is that another sign of ripenes?

There is few pictures..

Im not sure if picture can show actuall size of buds but when i read on Sannies description and advice to prepare some sticks for supporting them i said..no way that plant can fall of under bud weight..but man i was very wrong..most of colas started to bending over and i need to tie them :)

Im very happy with smell and how they look but still i cannot recognize strains except Sugar Punch smell :)

Any thoughts?

Thank You!

gallery_15914_5477_838059.jpg

gallery_15914_5477_900356.jpg

gallery_15914_5477_456550.jpg

gallery_15914_5477_254616.jpg

gallery_15914_5477_168915.jpg

gallery_15914_5477_659697.jpg

gallery_15914_5477_93950.jpg

• Like 2

Can anyone recognize some of Sannies strains?

I have 2 Shackzilla, 2 Jack, 2 Sugar Punch, and 1 Choco Rain or Choco Cheese..Herijuana is easy recognizable and she flowering in another box.

Thanks!

they looking very nice,no doubt!!

#5 reminds me of the ChocoCheese,i ran lately...but i´m not realy sure,it nearly impossible to guess strains from just watching pix (if it smells raspberry like,its prbly ChocoCheese or ChocoRain)

good job,chico

• Like 1

Yes! thats that smell which i cannot recognize! Raspberry!

Good! Very good Saxo..now i will have much easier task to recognize Shack and Jack...

Btw its my second grow and first Sannies strains so excuse me for my ignorance but im trying to learn and im writing down in grow buddy almost every changes, from node distance to stretch length, faster or slower pheno etc..

Not easy task for newbie like me but even this is my second indoor im very much in love with my new hobby, not just because i will have my own stash for smoke but because i started to talk to girls, giving them best organic things like Kelp, Alfalfa etc..

Greets and take care!

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me how much approximately time need for trihomes to become from milky to amber?

Thanks

look at the strain description they usually fit well...go for the end of the time frame. there should be the change to amber. some begin a bit earlier some later.

chococheese is great smoke be prepared! :D

greetz

Thanks a lot for help people!

Believe me i am reading strain description and spending load time here on OG looking pictures for same strain grow reports but its hard because smell is overwhelming and they are still 2-3 weeks from ripe and most of foliage is still green and not much difference in bud structure, except that i can smell Sugar Punch, but few other plants are very very similar in grow structure and smell like SP but Haze(now for sure i know what is Haze smell and taste) is less intensive.

Well..no big deal even if im unable to distinct some phenotype...overall im not satisfied with grow.

Im not satisfied enough! im satisfied beyond every means :)

When i was reading strain description at Sannies site almost in every description there was suggestion to get some bamboo or similar stick for bud support..

I was skeptical not in Sannie description but in my grow skills as newbie grower and i was saying to me: nah man no way that im gonna need stick for supporting them!

No chance that in my second indoor grow i will manage to get such heavy buds..

But i was wrong, very wrong.

Not just colas started to bending until floor and buds become so heavy, but almost every single cola in grow box become so heavy and i need to tie them for support! :)

Sorry maybe im sounding like some child in candy factory first time in life, but im feeling in that way..almost pissing my pants because im so happy and my girls are very healthy, not hungry but still become fatty :)

Sannie and crew thanks for sharing this wonderful genetics!

• Like 3

the first times growing such buds was such a nice feeling - enjoy it! :D

• Like 1

Last update before going in darkness and chop them.

Actual flower time 9-10 weeks.

Trihomes under microscope are 10% translucent 70% milky and 20 % amber...except Sannie Jack who is far from ripe.

They got last molasses 4 days ago and real food(Bio Canna and Biobizz) like 10 days ago..

I will pots to become dry from last night watering and after day or two they going in other box in total darkness for at least 24 hours and after that planing them to cut and drying them with leafs, slow method.

Are my plants close to ripe and almost ready to chop them?

Any advice in that matter?

Thank You!

............chop em,they look ready (10weeks should be enuff)....

gallery_15914_5500_374110.jpg

gallery_15914_5500_570140.jpg

gallery_15914_5500_243940.jpg

nice flowers,ciko :tu good job !!!

• Like 1

Thank You Saxo, very helpful as usual from You mate :)

Will putting in dark day or two before chop really help them to become frosty or that is myth?

Anyone with personal experience about that matter?

Hello OG!

Currently running second indoor(led 4x150 Hans panels) from Sannie and crew and im delighted!

Im keeping one cut from SP for September cuttings and one Shack.

Btw until now i have grown 1/3 of Sannie house strains and i found SP fantastic, Choco Rain is awesome and delicious, Jack is very special dank stuff, Choco Cheese is story for self in positive manner and Herijuana is well known for potency but i must wrote that im in love with Shackzilla!

Very very underestimated strain and i think that is one of best (if not best) strains here on OG.

Oh man im smoking like more than 25 years and untill few months i had no idea what is true stuff and real dank smoke.

Thanks to Sannie and crew for this blessing!

Take care

• Like 1