•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MostlyMe

Mextiza

Strain: Mextiza (Nepal Jam x Oaxaca landrace)

Breeder: Cannabiogen

Grow details: 4 weeks 18/6 MH, 250 watt hps in flower, reused organic soil with Bac nutes and Sannie's Bacto.

Phenotypes: two plants, two phenos. One 10 weeker (right in picture) that was darker green and had mutant leaves, one 11 weeker that hermied a bit (left and zoomed in pic)

gallery_7903_5452_41086.jpg

gallery_7903_5452_135472.jpg

As many here know I am always looking for weed that isn't the result of reshuffling the same old genetics. This strain has genetics from three parts of the world as well as raving reviews, so I thought I couldn't go wrong. And I didn't :) Yes, the hermie pollinated my entire tent, but not too badly and so far I have not noticed a severe drop in potency or aroma. Yield obviously has been affected, but I don't care about that anyway.

Both phenos are pretty much the same in aroma and high. The aroma is lemony fuel with some hash, not very strong though. The high is were this stuff shines. This has to be the closest one can come with weed to shooting heroin (not that I would know). No rush, no anxiety, just pure bliss and euphoria while wrapped in a warm blanket. You can enjoy it on the couch or being active, everything you do become more enjoyable. It's not debilitating or narcotic at all. I believe this is the one strain that could unite the most fanatical indica and sativa lovers. For me it's a holy grail high, 10/10 for sure. Never had anything like it!

• Like 17

thanks for the review/report,I'll definitely be looking into this one :)

• Like 1

Unfortunately, Mextiza is hard to find. The last batch of seeds was made a long time ago and Cannabiogen is not making new ones, I guess because of the hermies. I personally think they should make more and sell them with a warning. Anyone dabbling with landraces should know hermies are always a risk anyway.

There is a new Cannabiogen variety called Purple Mexican, which I believe is the same Oaxaca crossed to PCK. Could be the next best thing.

• Like 3

Regs, I don't think fems were ever made. At least my first hermie was a proper one, not some bodged femming job :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the report, MM. As I recall, the initial Mextiza was a limited edition and received rave reviews. The mainstream release was not exactly the same(?). Love the described high but I've done a bunch of hermies (due to my own fault). Mextiza is in my seed vault.

• Like 1

I think you're right about the limited edition followed by another one, but it's a long time since I did my research. I just know it was already hard to find when I ordered the seeds about a year ago. It's quite cruel of me to rave about a strain that's basically EOL, isn't it? :D

What's your point on the hermies? Mextiza was my first hermie and I don't think it was my fault. While I would prefer sinsemilla, I now think it's not that bad. Having some seeds in this case is actually a bonus!

• Like 1

Not as bad as taunting, "look at this awesome clone-only that you have no chance of obtaining". <_<

I've produced many jars of hermi bud (not bragging; the room had a light leak). I used to tediously pick out the proto seeds as I loaded a bong bowl. Now I'm turning it into budda as I stopped smoking due to cannabis lung tar. Dosing is hard, though. I have different strengths of different strains and phenos, often prepared differently.

Fortunately, my seeds are mature and are easily removed. I might actually grow a few of them out. Mextiza x Golden Tiger, Mextiza x [HMxBB] and Mextiza x Black Domina are all interesting in other ways.

• Like 2

Mextiza sounds like a fantastic strain, MM. If you feel the need to "lose" a few, I'd be happy to "find" them and take care of them for you. B)

And the Mextiza x Golden Tiger, holy hell that could be a ride

• Like 2

I found them. Do you think the second line made of these are any good? You said something about first limited run then a second one. These are still for sale

• Like 1

I think mine must have been from the second run Griot, so they should be fine. According to ledfoot the first run was better though. If you really want to know, you have to dig through the threads on IC Mag.

• Like 1

Thank you sir, i will dig. Seems to be my thing lately lol.

• Like 1

I like me some trip weed and have been scouring the web for Zamaldelica since reading this thread and I am so ready to pull the trigger. I have not ordered from ACE or anyone that carries her, so any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated.

I like me some trip weed and have been scouring the web for Zamaldelica since reading this thread and I am so ready to pull the trigger. I have not ordered from ACE or anyone that carries her, so any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated.

I guess you mean Mextiza? I'm not sure, because Zamaldelica is indeed the trippy one. Mextiza not so much, although I did note it can make your surroundings more familiar if that makes sense. Zamaldelica does the opposite.

• Like 1

Sorry for the confusion. I have a bad habit of truncating my thoughts when communicating. After looking at other forums and the seedbanks that carry Ace and Cannabiogen, Zamaldelica looked like a winner to me. Very interested in that one.

Sorry for the confusion. I have a bad habit of truncating my thoughts when communicating. After looking at other forums and the seedbanks that carry Ace and Cannabiogen, Zamaldelica looked like a winner to me. Very interested in that one.

Zamaldelica is a truly fantastic strain, but being high on it can be hard work. Some phenos are downright scary. Mextiza is just about the opposite, and more to my tastes :)

• Like 4

I pulled the trigger and ordered directly from Ace - 3 Zamaldelica FEMS with 2 free Ace Mix standard seeds thrown in. The waiting game begins...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

searching so long for Mextiza and wasn't lucky to find it.
Did someone made a reproduction of Mextiza stock?

Thanks
Dogtown

I found them on Goldenseed.net however, the site, seems old and not updated. All the dates are stripped from the *Testimonial* section, that causes me pause.

I also can NOT get an email to anyone there, no phone number to call, but you can registar, I did however get to difference's in cost of the seeds.

So right now, it looks to me to be a clickbait site.

• Thanks 1