•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

thenobleson

Is getting a vaporizer worth it?

ok, I was still adding, having hick up with site. Will look a bit cheaper.

Check out The summit portable vape by vapium. http://www.vapecriti...orizers/summit/

I was looking into the indica vaporizer but it seems they are making a new vaporizer with elevate 8 and their are new regulations on the batteries. This vaporizer is the O2 and is not available yet and is also affecting their new line the i2.

It appears people cannot get replacements for fixes for their indica vaporizer due to those type off issues at the moment so I cannot recommend that at this point and time or I would have recommended the indica vaporizer and the i2 vaporizer which will replace the indica vaporizer model. These companies did not exist when I was involved.

If you got to fuckcombustion.com and ask stickstones for assistance regarding models or any other updated input I believe he will help as his is still very active and extremely knowledge and involved in the industry. He specializes in helping people and he has my respect.

If you have some issue pm me and I tell me your fc name and I will ask someone good to help you. While I am no longer involved at that site, I am like old family.

the more I look into this what I do not know about the portables today is much. They can have that knowledge. From what I have looked, the summit might be the better low cost option

review. Has some quirks ive read on fc.com but is worth a look at.

I hope this helps, if you need further help let me know, stickstones is the man, contact him. If by chance he is unable to assist let me know you fc.com name and I will see if I can find someone help you who is more up to date.

• Like 1

Check out The summit portable vape by vapium. http://www.vapecriti...orizers/summit/

yep on that site all the time lol,all the dude does is do vape reviews on youtube with his sunglasses on constantly.he just recently started doing reviews without his glasses,Love watching his videos.I was on his site 5 minutes ago lol.Just getting some info/personal recomendations from you guys who have owned them.

I was looking into the indica vaporizer but it seems they are making a new vaporizer with elevate 8 and their are new regulations on the batteries. This vaporizer is the O2 and is not available yet and is also affecting their new line the i2.

It appears people cannot get replacements for fixes for their indica vaporizer due to those type off issues at the moment so I cannot recommend that at this point and time or I would have recommended the indica vaporizer and the i2 vaporizer which will replace the indica vaporizer model. These companies did not exist when I was involved.

If you got to fuckcombustion.com and ask stickstones for assistance regarding models or any other updated input I believe he will help as his is still very active and extremely knowledge and involved in the industry. He specializes in helping people and he has my respect.

If you have some issue pm me and I tell me your fc name and I will ask someone good to help you. While I am no longer involved at that site, I am like old family.

the more I look into this what I do not know about the portables today is much. They can have that knowledge. From what I have looked, the summit might be the better low cost option

review. Has some quirks ive read on fc.com but is worth a look at.

I hope this helps, if you need further help let me know, stickstones is the man, contact him. If by chance he is unable to assist let me know you fc.com name and I will see if I can find someone help you who is more up to date.

thank you for all the info man,i'll message the guy on there and yeah summit vape does have a nice look I like it alot :)

• Like 1