•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

DukeA#1

I was paranoid but not any more.

Greetings Open Grow, to be honest with y'all I registered as a member and then I read some post here that said more or less you never know who you are talking to....be careful...etc.

Well I got paranoid, figured I can just navigate posts without logging in. Until my 2nd grow, I thought I had overdosed my lady's.( Yellow leaves, stunted growth) I wanted to login and post a pic so bad but no. Then after flushing and testing ph run off which I learned from here. My ladies continued their downward spiral. Couple more weeks pass and i Spot a cob web at the top of my boudicaxsilverfields it was all over. Spider mite bastards!!! Ask (for help) and you shall receive. In hind site, its way too much work to have nothing for 420 day.

• Like 2

Yo thanks hempyfan,

That link looks great! Sure beats the chart I got from a post. It's funny. I read your posts all the time and now we're conversing.

Bless and respect

• Like 2

I am just recently been a more vocal mouth piece of the knowledge that this place has. Be it for better or worse. I try genuinely to give back.

• Like 3

learning experiences can suck but all you can do is deal with 'em. you gotta be thorough and vigilant to eliminate the evil fkx.

good luck, you probably already know the hobbies more addictive than the substance.

• Like 1

nothing wrong with a bit of healthy paranoia, but you're MUCH more likely to be ratted out by someone you know than to get busted through a forum, and I worry a lot more about rippers than the fuzz.

If you've been reading here for a while you've likely seen the golden rules for safe growing but I'll list them again.

Don't Tell.

Don't Smell.

Don't Sell.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 1