•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

CBD Water out on the market. Has anyone made something like this? I would love to learn how to do this. Any info is appreciated. :)

• Like 2

Seems weird to me but oh the shit I dont know.

Oil and water? What is the ingredient that brings it together and is that good? Seems like the vitamin water people who ended up being full of shit but that is cautious words as I do not know this product and cant seem much really on it.

Then again, I really do not know that much about the properties like this for cbd and what I do not know might be much with this.

• Like 4

I know it sounds like a big rip off lol But sounds like they make it. I have one patient that actually ask if I could put it in water, she drinks it by the gallon. Would be an easy way for patients to get their meds. You could probably make coffee, tea, maybe add it to smoothies?

LOL but hell you read that, too complicated for me. :) I just like to play like I am a chemist hehehe

• Like 2

I love the doubters on this board lately. When does it end? I have to laugh when someones brain is smokin tryin to figure out the science behind sumthin. My lord.. someone is postin in threads just to hear themselves type I think. Or maybe he's pushin to be a mod. weird how this place has changed with 2 peoples repeated comments. none agreeing with the origional poster, always "but no way it can be real! Not if I havent seen it or done it". Its gettin old.

• Like 1

Such love hehe.

If your speaking of myself, I would not be a mod nor does that idea remotely interest me. I only engaged in regular discussion as I always have, nothing different. Thanks for giving a shit though.

You are right though, it is getting old...

• Like 3

H'mmm interesting.

I looked up how make coconut water first.

I saw a lady adding milk kefir grains, to make her drinks a bit fizzy.

http://wellnessmama.com/37279/coconut-water-kefir-recipe/

Then to:http://store.kombuchakamp.com/Kefir-Grains/

Since it's a basic fermentation thingy, maybe, I'm totally guessing, but it's how I'd move forward:

I'd use fresh plant trimmings, frozen to break down easier.

Into my Vitamix, the plant material, the coconut meat from a broke open coconut, and the milk added also.

Blend the hell out of it.

Then I'd try a tea ball infuser, I use these cheapos myself,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tea-Infuser-Ball-Mesh-Loose-Leaf-Herb-Strainer-Stainless-Steel-Secure-Locking-2-/391296746967

Or something on this order.

Thanks for sharing your curiosity with us.

• Like 2

However, we should note that, other than the inclusion of curcumin (turmeric), boswellia, licorice, and saffron—which will likely provide very mild benefits, if any—there doesn’t seem to be any meaningful differences between their different formulas.

In fact, BioCBD Plus’ Total Body Care and Total Pet Support appear to be the exact same product, although the animal supplement is almost half the price as the human one.

H'mmm interesting.

I looked up how make coconut water first.

I saw a lady adding milk kefir grains, to make her drinks a bit fizzy.

http://wellnessmama....r-kefir-recipe/

Then to:http://store.kombuchakamp.com/Kefir-Grains/

Since it's a basic fermentation thingy, maybe, I'm totally guessing, but it's how I'd move forward:

I'd use fresh plant trimmings, frozen to break down easier.

Into my Vitamix, the plant material, the coconut meat from a broke open coconut, and the milk added also.

Blend the hell out of it.

Then I'd try a tea ball infuser, I use these cheapos myself,

http://www.ebay.com/...2-/391296746967

Or something on this order.

Thanks for sharing your curiosity with us.

Interesting :) If you could make fizzy water, you can make natural and good for you Soda Pop :)
  • Like 2

Interesting :) If you could make fizzy water, you can make natural and good for you Soda Pop :)

I am going to look into this I already make water kefir which is a natural soda with proboitics. Will give it a thought and give it a try wil let you know how it goes

I am going to look into this I already make water kefir which is a natural soda with proboitics. Will give it a thought and give it a try wil let you know how it goes

Or a kombucha would work too. Kiefer is most excellent and I cannot recommend its use enough.

• Like 1

We have developed a method to encase a molecule or compound inside an all-natural molecule of curcumin and build a hybrid molecule that makes an insoluble formulation into a water soluble powder.

It's called chelation.

It's difficult for researchers to even do studies on the effectiveness of reefer-derived compounds and extracts. Until we have more of those AND compare the relative effectiveness of the various ways to deliver the stuff to the body, this is nothing more than an advertisement.

They're making all kinds of claims that may or may not be true, with no reference to any study that could back them up. This may be the panacea the world has been waiting for, or it could be a pile of bullshit.

• Like 2

I've wanted to start an infused spring water business for a hot minute, but being poor and all... Wonder if I can kickstarter/indiegogo the money up. Lol.

From what I've read, solubility of Cannabinoids in plain old water is about 14mg per liter, no proprietary methods or ingredients necessary. So my plan -- albeit theoretical -- is to take ~70 liters of water, a g of sugar punch rosin, and a big-ass pot to boil it all in. The dabs should completely dissolve. I'm not sure that the cannabinoids would all stay in solution when the water gets cold, but weighing the precipitate would at least give you definitive numbers for the next batch.

• Like 2

Or a kombucha would work too. Kiefer is most excellent and I cannot recommend its use enough.

I do kombucha too but I think water kefir would work better,

Current tought is using my currnent ginger beer and lemonde mix the too, and doning a glycerine infused tincture for the second frement

• Like 2

Not done coconut kefir yet maybe its time I give it a go and try the two together. We know how both go together so well

• Like 2

Ah, kefir.

I was googling kiefer and got "Find the Best Marijuana Rehab Center in Kiefer, Oklahoma for You"

• Like 2

Ah, kefir.

I was googling kiefer and got "Find the Best Marijuana Rehab Center in Kiefer, Oklahoma for You"

awesome lol

If you never tired kefir its awesome and so easy to make, I mainly do water kefir tried a few runs of milk kefir but to much for me to handle as water is way easier and you can do more

• Like 1

"you can do more" meaning, you can drink more water than fatty milk?

Flavouring wise and easier to store

• Like 2

use Ice cream to flavor milk drinks, lots of lipids to supercharge those cannabinoids, used to make shakes with ABV, cappuccino completely covers the taste of ABV.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 1

use Ice cream to flavor milk drinks, lots of lipids to supercharge those cannabinoids, used to make shakes with ABV, cappuccino completely covers the taste of ABV.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

I did make a milk kefir type forzen yogurt , You might be on to something here.

I am thinking milk kefir/coconut kefir foyo infusion. Sounds good need to think this out.

• Like 2