•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Damar

Don't Panic It's Organic

Damn Bro..those are some serious looking gems u got there...WOW

suckers sure are doing good and look so very happy..

looks like someone is going to b smoking some good weed..lol

take care friend

• Like 1

Yo Damar,

Didn't get a chance to read everything but what I did read and see is really fantastic!

Amazing to put in so much consistent work and carry out such a plan and have it go so well :)

Dig the organic approach, just been too lazy to actually put my PVC pipes n joints and get a proper pump together to brew a tea :P but there is much to be said for dank compost and layering with worm castings when anything goes bad ^_^

• Like 1

yo damar, that looks perfect! can't wait to smoke it ALL after u sent it to me, dried and cured... :icecream:

:whistle:

• Like 2

Thank ye kind sirs and ladies. It would be a great honor to share the fruits of my labor with you all one day. I hope out of all the multiple universes out there, ours will be one where that's possible (legally!) :D

Annnnyway, there will be a nice update next week, so a two-week jump in pictures. Unfortunately, I missed my window to take pictures on tuesday after coming home from being out of town, but before leaving for work which has me far away this time.

notes: Watered on July 4th with a similar worm compost / guano tea as last time, brewed for about 27 hours. It was a 6 day break in watering, no signs of stress, smells are exploding, trichs too. My wife is actually going to help (!) over the weekend and give 'em a little drink of regular water over the weekend to tide them over to next tuesday when I should be back for a few hours to give 'em a proper drink and take some pictures.

• Like 6

Tuesday 7/11/2017 - 45 days from flip to 12/12

Arrived back home for a short stopover due to a "safety day" at work. The girls were a little stressed. I think it's a combination of them reaching maturity... and my wife turning off the air conditioning when she gets too cold and forgetting to turn it back on. Temps got up to about 91F unfortunately, but beggars can't be choosers, I'm happy to be growing. She watered on saturday with plain water.

I watered about a gallon in each pot, a little from the bottom, and a little at the top (mixed with some more trichoderma atrioviride aka PlantHelper, since that beneficial fungus dies at 90F). They perked up. I also cut off about 5-6 dead dry crispy leaves from the bottom of each pot.

Wednesday 7/12/2017 - 46 days from flip to 12/12

After my safety day, with lights on and my normal 5 gal bucket of tap water a-bubbling for the last 18 hours, I used my little free time to grab the 4 year old Bacto I got from sannies and mixed up like 12 mini-spoonfuls. My little baby boy is sick with a cough and runny nose, and yet still able to run around and try to get into everything he possibly can... with cooking dinner for the next 4 days or so, and keeping an eye on him, and me being at work all the time, the wife and I reminisce about the days when we could just sit down and watch a movie together. I feel like after this grow, I'm going to need to take a break from a lot of the extras I've been allowing myself. I guess it depends on if I get this promotion to an office job or not...

Anyway, I'm stumblin' and fumblin' a bit to the finish line here, but I think things are looking good. I gave my wife some more detailed instructions about the close/open position of some vents around the house to maintain the cold air mostly localized to my grow area. A gentle reminder that "it's almost over, babe" also helped. The illegality of all this, despite my enthusiasm... is still heavy on her mind.

So, the trichs are still clear, but the ladies are drinking more. I raised the lights a good 6", and put all the fans on max (small circulation fans, and exhaust is on setting 3). Without further ado:

The whole closet:

gallery_9590_6004_1810029.jpg

Shotgun Wedding:

gallery_9590_6004_678976.jpg

(Left)

gallery_9590_6004_1131100.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_3208064.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_37024.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_2619660.jpg

(Right)

gallery_9590_6004_1554996.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_2574943.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_2420047.jpg

Sunshine Daydream F2:

gallery_9590_6004_2542909.jpg

(Left)

gallery_9590_6004_761692.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_3439122.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_614214.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_997109.jpg

(Right)

gallery_9590_6004_1303712.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_2452594.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_602364.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_290495.jpg

The smells are so mixed up now, but there's an overwhelming sweet skunkiness of the whole closet that drifts up into the house. The weeks when my wife and baby were with my parents are over, and the luxury of time for terpene analysis have to be postponed until harvest.

I'm thinking another 1.5 weeks? I will re-evaluate then... Thanks for stopping by :wave:

• Like 10

Very nice work, I'm not sure about any fumbling they look next to perfect mate.

As I was drooling over the pictures i was thinking maybe 2 weeks left... I guess it depends on your work roster a bit eh.

Edit: cause I can't spell fer shit.

Edited by Pedro Bann
  • Like 1

They are coming along nicely. We are on the same day of flower, but yours are definitely packing on the weight better then my girls. With my soil and ph problems, mine are more less just hanging in there.

Great job Demar

• Like 1

everything looking great..

Sinister gear is VERY potent so watch on your first hit or 2..not over 3..lol

hope u are able to smoke it soon..

b a shame to grow such dank gear and not :j ..take care

• Like 1

Don't let Bigun guilt you Damar.

You can just send it over here as I'm a certified disposal agent. We also do Pro Bono work on occasion should you have any financial concerns with the costs. Obviously, the fee would be determined by how many ounces/pounds that we would have to smoke, er destroy.

• Like 2

Haha, gents... I know I'm going to have to take a hit of each one at least once... but I'm really banking on being in a position where I'm not as susceptible to a random test, and definitely not a random hair test. A random piss test I can deal with, just need to have a bottle of flush always in my backpack.

Yeah JustCozz, I hope the high temps didn't stunt them too bad - I think they've still got a bit of weight to put on, plenty of pistil growth still happening.

The powdered bat guano did it's work for sure, next time I may even go down on the amount in the tea - I think it was pretty strong. I think with just molasses/bubbled water or a light light worm casting only tea I can slide into home with a tasty dank herb that will tempt me oh so hard... By this time last grow I had "pruned" and gotten early samples a couple times already. It's nice letting the girls do their thing and see even the small buds on the bottoms of branches frost up and grow!

• Like 4

Looking very nice Damar. You'll have a nice stash waiting for you when the time is right. Good vibes on getting the position!

PeAce

MrG

• Like 1

Damar I must say this is one of the prettiest grow shows I've watched. Everything has been clean, neat, and your plants look award winning.

Pssssssst, tell your wife I know how she feels, my guy grew before it was legal and scared me to death lol. Thankfully you have one gorgeous garden and soon to be over, for this time lol.

• Like 1

i couldn't help it but in my "rebellious vein" i'd smoke the shit out of both despite the stuff/ "safety" i could loose...

but that's just me haha

:wave:

You guys are too kind, I grow to show *bows* :) :wave:

As for being rebellious... it's one thing to stick it to the man, it's another thing if my family's financial security is on the line. On the other hand, getting fired could be the kick in the ass I need to get a horticulture degree or go in that direction. But the savings I've accrued over the last two years are meant for a house downpayment. I fear it would be a step backward to live off of savings while I change careers (again).

Here's my tentative plan... stick with the oilfield until I get an office job, study horticulture and get the degree at night when I'm not working 14hr days anymore, and then make a smooth swap to a job more in-line with my dreams. Then there's the alternative of applying for a medical growers license in WV when the applications finally come out, but I'm not sure if I wouldn't be a bit out of my league...

Either way, I'm taking at least one hit of each plant hahah... I'm a risk-taker, and this tiger can't change his stripes.

edit: oh yeah, and you guys have taught me how to store weed for a year+, so no worries... i will smoke the shit out of it eventually haha

• Like 4

Demar, there is nothing wrong with stepping away from smoking for a bit. I went 25 years without touching weed due to my career choices. To me being financially secure for my family far outweighed the enjoyment I got from enjoying the mighty green. Trust that I missed it often. Especially when around people that were smoking. Now I am retired, financially stable and in a legal state. I was able to retire at 43. I can enjoy MJ without worries. But if tomorrow I had an opportunity to greatly improve my financial situation, and I had to put the bong down...I would do it without hesitation. We sacrifice everyday for ourselves, our family and the ones we love. It all works out in the end.

Obviously, this may not apply to someone using for strictly medical reason, health s always top priority. If we don't take care of ourselves we cannot take care of the ones we love. The decisions are definitely much more difficult in this situation.

• Like 3

U RE A GOOD GUY DAMAR..

never ever put a job or family matters t risk just to grow or smoke..

sure isn't worth it..

u take your time as one day u will be able to do your thing...

your friend

thanks gents, i know you're right.

this patience thing (haha) .. i'm learning a bit more every day... :)

edit: oh by the way, last night I had a dream within a dream (like inception style), so when I finally woke up it felt like a few days had passed. In the dreams I was smoking a fat joint and I got really really high, and honestly, it was such a long dream it was almost as satisfying as smoking in real life, except without all the strings attached!

• Like 3

shut up bigun! you're making it worse lol, ignorance is bliss hahaha

• Like 1

Out of likes...

Yes u guys crack me up

• Like 2