•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
foothillsfarmer

Indoor and outdoor, multi-strain

I wanted to get a least 1 thread running while I get the new indoor and outdoor spots ready (yes, I'm really pushing it on the plant out, but I typically have till Nov-Dec here) I'll link my threads either here or in my sig once they're made. In the meantime, I'll do a mini pic dump?

This is THC Bomb:

WfTRQUy.jpg

What I've seen so far has been very uniform in smell and taste. I really can't judge structure because of environmental conditions between the 2 grows.

E2a: Sorry for anything out of focus, light was playing hell.

• Like 3

Never heard of Ulduz x Royal Dane mang, but she looks like she has some weight in that pic. good job and you're (Even's) White Yeti looks fabulous and like one of those glue traps used for rodents. Very sticky sap look on that one.

-P

• Like 3

'lo @agreenpassion,

both the Ulduz and the Wild Paki were a fem hack from over in the UK. They're OD strains, but I'm always interested in trying to tame things. I think if enough variables are close enough to where they need to be, every strain can be an indoor strain. I DID have some herming on the Ulduz, no seed or pollen as I went ahead and pulled her a little early.

Pulling 18"+ colas indoors... I can't wait to see what they do OD

8yyzZ7D.jpg

Even killed it with the White Yeti. The White brings the trichs and brings them early. I was seeing trichs on these, both male and female plants, before they were pre-flowering. I'm going to run a few OD next season and see how they fare.

bless!

• Like 5

even created a bomb, imo ... this sure will be great smoke B)

like a white fire with the yeti F3 replacing the fire og, really nice.

• Like 3

Ulduz x RD was a pleasant smoke, even with a quick dry and minimal cure (due to lack of smoke) she gave a rotten, fruity funk that carried over onto the palate. I'll be making some f2 once I've had a chance to get a space up and running for seed production (in the works)

Thanks gents you're too kind, hacking these together was a bit of good fortune and I hope we can spread her around if the smoke is okay, SH seems to be down I hope not permanently but either way ill make sure she gets around one way or another.

The uldanez X rd, lovely structure mate!

• Like 1