•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Man this is a fucking riddle for sure. First clue wasn't mentioned exactly, but if you grow weed you know these all came out of the first batch that Indi popped. Simple math.

If the blue clue isnt total clown bullshit, I am gonna say you are knocking up two Blue Magoo Mommas. Makes sense, fast, tasty, strong shit...and blue. Not much else to say there, this is momma.

Now who is left in that mix that you haven't said you are NOT running as the male...and how many of those could possibly yield that 50 day flower time on the regular? Well that list gets short quick if your keen eyes captured what the clown said about who daddy aint gonna be.

Not sannies strains or a prof p genetic available at Sannies. If we are breeding to win, which I know we are...this means you are bringing in genetics from another breeder/genetics to make that fresh match. Chem lines flower too long to be so confident in a sub 8 harvest in the offspring. I was hoping to see that LBL get some action, but I wouldnt count on that fast of harvest from that offspring either.

The world desperately needs a good blueberry indica. This would definitely be in demand. But would Indican really go fruit on fruit and throw BMR in as a male? Fucking Doubtful. The flower time is right and the flavor could be amazing, but I dont see BMR bringing the THC either. Nah, this is a decoy.

Indi is out here talking mad shit, so that only means one thing. Heri bitches.... Rom x Heri to be exact. Cause I am betting this is also old school Mota stock with the real deal non watered down heri, hence the why the clown is backing this shit up with a F2. Expect this to be devastating with some old school flava.

Fast, strong debilitating and tasty. Done.

Blue Magoo x (Rom x Heri) it is. And thats how you breed some weed.

Riddle me that!

Dude

The Organic obsession does not speak much....but when he does .... =) genious.

And that would be a top strain on my list if she came to be.

I like your style oganicobsession

• Like 2

anyone have ms universe seeds? Or des star?

Btw ill be at the Michigan cup who is going to be there from OG?

What is the blue chocolate strain genetics?

would love to be at the Michigan Cup too.....maybe one time

http://de.seedfinder...r/Fusion_Seeds/

Fusion Seeds - Blue Chocolate

" Our flagship Dabney Blue when it comes to fruityness.

Blueberry muffins is the best way to discribe her.

She is an indica dominant hybrid that produces good yields of sweet flowers. Originating in the PNW United states, she has long been a favorite of blueberry lovers. Eskobars "chocolat rain" was used as male in this cross. This male has fruityness aswell, coming from the dj short side of its genetics. Combined, they are a perfect match wich only will bring out more fruity flavors with slight hunches of the chocolate.

In veg they will appear indica, bushtype growth. The more Sativa side will show in flower.

Most pheno's will finish between 10 to 12 weeks, giving u flowers with scents like u just opened the candy jar. "

• Like 4

Blue Chocolate is a fuckin yielder. Its smell, bb muffins bout says it. With chocolates thrown in. It made a stable strain in the crosses too.

• Like 3

I will be up in August. Its already on the books for me to have a few days off for once.

I am not bringing anything Shiny tho! Fuck work that weekend. I would rather help you guys hustle beans, get faded AF and camp out :showoff:

I will bring the seed stock out of hibernation and bring up some high THC fast flowering indicas for Indi and some of my Bubba, Nuke, BBSD and Lemon Thai lines to spread around. I am sure there is some good shit squirreled away that I have already forgotten about.

Dude

• Like 7

got me thinking hard on this august trip......been too long boys....

• Like 3

A year seems like an eternity huh Starin? LOL... I sent the cash today for the table, so Im officially a salesman again :)

• Like 2

I will be up in August. Its already on the books for me to have a few days off for once.

I am not bringing anything Shiny tho! Fuck work that weekend. I would rather help you guys hustle beans, get faded AF and camp out :showoff:

I will bring the seed stock out of hibernation and bring up some high THC fast flowering indicas for Indi and some of my Bubba, Nuke, BBSD and Lemon Thai lines to spread around. I am sure there is some good shit squirreled away that I have already forgotten about.

Dude

The last time nobody brought anything shiney, we ended up doin dabs from a friggin altoids can lol...Fer realzzz

Dunno how healthy aluminum heated n inhaled into lungs is?

• Like 2

I have a vape pen will that do

Better be a super sized mofo....all I know...

With 1 helluva phuckin charge lol!!! Last year, no shiit, enail was on from 9 am til friggin what, midnight? Its pretty cool, as long as we can find some herb...LMAO!!! Ohh shit, it would suck if it were 1991 runnin these events...

• Like 1

TOO - Bring a DragonsTounge and this becomes more a MUST! Already trying to lay some ground work with my lady, I need to slang some sinister!

And I am not down for a round 2 on the Altoids Can.....hopefully the Weedcult can pull out the stops if nothing else.....WC4L

• Like 2

LMAO!!! We grow lbs, but smoked off a fuckin Altoids can...We were some sad individuals that night...LOL!.. Fuck...Yeah, this year, we gotta be prepped! But the cool part, last year was a see wtf is up trip..This year, get the Sinister gear out... Period.

• Like 4

Weedcult can pull out the stops...WC4L

And you KNOW THIS!

:tu

Don't worry too much about smoking gear...just bring a tent

@Stankster - Indi's right. You're gonna need some extra batteries for that vape pen

@Starin - I hope you can make it this time Brother. I got some Deeswax with your name on it!

• Like 3

In all fairness, NOWHERE around the cup had smoking accessories lol...So its a Bring yer own Bong kinda town lol

• Like 1

Dam my little vape pen isnt gonna cut it then haha

No worries i can make a gravity bong using the surrounding natural resources =)

Hey Mad, that video is perfect for the situation lol... "Were gonna need a bigger bong..."

All of you that are going to Michigan thing, help the clown sling some beans. Trying to get this guy on the map. I've been busy bean hunting and can say that some interesting stuff is coming. Keep this train moving forward. Thanks, G

• Like 4

gallery_2751_1567_70059.jpg

ok, there's a dam picture. really doesn't add much to the convo thou, does it?

oooh, ooooh! give me my waders and a fly rod (and a couple of joints)... I love fishing in beaver ponds.
  • Like 3

Ill be there griot Look for the guy with tattooes on his head

Its a cool thing to meet some of you

And for sure will be repping OG, sinister and friends! I want to get stankydank sprayed on a sinister tee shirt for the event

• Like 1