•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hidronesia

Scientists Working to Prevent Monsanto from Monopolizing on Cannabis Strains, But Can They Stop It?

Profit will rules USA market?

I see overe here how they make the pressure on the law makers.. I cant imagine whats going on in USA behind the curtains..

here is a link to read: http://www.hightimes.com/read/scientists-working-prevent-monsanto-monopolizing-cannabis-strains-can-they-stop-it

for me if Monsanto says NOOOO..." we dont want any share from that market" means time to collect seeds haha

The world is going in one direction. You can't stop it now.

We only live, breathe and eat because they say we can. We should be thankful.

Already, very few people have any idea how much they are enslaved (allowed foods, allowed plants/seeds). And even fewer people realise what it's going to be like in ten years time.

It's too much a shock to the system. And also, the game not being known, is already lost. Cognitive dissonance takes over.

Of course they will control the seeds. Just like they control the electricity going in and out of your house. Anyone growing in 5 years time with a smart meter will be busted. Never mind FLIR helicopters.

And yes, the old guerilla gardener will soldier on, planting his seeds where he can...

It's the age old struggle. Nothing has changed.

• Like 6

@bluebach

it is funny or sad that most of us freedome means we can do what they dont want.

im just standing silly, and really dont know what should I tell about this war to my childrens

• Like 4

monsanto is pushing years for the codex alimentarius this is why i hate them , but dont take me wrong my warrior i dont spread hate, my lord sayed we should pray for those we hate so that is what im doing

here is a link

this is what happened

i will crush you all in the name of jesus christ

blessed love all

• Like 4

I recently saw an article, where a lab is posting the DNA of many strains online to make them property of the public domain to keep corporations from laying claim to them. I will see if I can locate that link.

Here you go..

http://www.hightimes.com/read/scientists-working-prevent-monsanto-monopolizing-cannabis-strains-can-they-stop-it

and the actual website..

http://www.phylosbioscience.com/the-phylos-galaxy/

• Like 5

The seeds belong to earth we just borrow/steal them. I second wat indy said. If they dont know your doing it, they cant stop it. This is what u get for years of lobbying for legalization. I always thought de-criminalized always had a better ring to it. ;) .V.

• Like 3

Monsanto and the like are not a USA issue. It is a Western capitalist issue. Monsanto is not alone in this type of work but is just the biggest I think.

Anytime their is a "thing" that is a source of influence and profit. Well you can bet a human somewhere is scheming how to gain that control. A bit of a concept like the spice from Dune but only in concept how people want to control it. Their will always be corruption from one type to multiple types as corruption is a real legitiment tactic in these games if we like it or not. I mean this legally as well. They will have and/or creat the legal framework to justify the actions but is actually a corruption of true ethics and morals.

Not a USA thing, a Western Capitialist thing. Monsanto is a conglomerate. Think international ownership, where the flag is planted is more based on operational and tax issues than anything else.

• Like 5

...thats right, all the players are giving no shit to any flag. just fuck'em and get as independent from those corps as possible.

i hope all of u have a sunny sunday as i have spring is here :D

• Like 1

it's amazing and incredibly sad how big corporations can act and operate with such a lack morals. their only ethics are to own and control everything they can and keep a fat bottom line. absolutely zero regard for how much damage they are doing on a global scale, exactly the same attitude they've had when caught and convicted for poisoning and polluting that has caused so much suffering to people, animals and long term damage to the environment.

if aggressively pursuing a business plan that they have know full well results in toxifying the entire planet isn't evil i don't know what the fuck is. the entire planet.

@bluebach

it is funny or sad that most of us freedome means we can do what they dont want.

im just standing silly, and really dont know what should I tell about this war to my childrens

The reason freedom means being able to do 'what they don't want', is because they have a very refined list of 'what we don't want you to do'.

1:

They don't want anyone starting businesses or money making ventures. That sounds absurd right? Like I'm some kind of unhinged loony lefty. Maybe so. I don't have time to get into all that here. But I stand by my statement - they don't want people just using a bit of old fashioned initiative and elbow grease to get ahead. It's a threat. Think of school girls selling cookies (not those cookies you incorrigible dope fiends), or lemonade.

Or think of the garden we used to tend where we grew 20 different typed of fruit and vegetables, some transplanted from other areas at great cost. We sold blueberries to local restaurants and retailers, but we were breaking the law. The people that bought the fruit from the trees that we harvested, were breaking the law. This is before we even get in to the tax issue of not declaring our 'earnings'. Sure, I understand there needs to be measures in place to safeguard the whole society against piss-takers, but still...

2:

They don't want people taking the law into their own hands. If someone breaks in to your home, even if you fear for your life, do NOT fight back, give them what they want. Then call the police who will tell you 'off the record, mate' - no we won't even begin to look at that. Make a claim with the insurance.

I understand why vigilantism is wrong, but to take away the right of an individual to defend himself and his family, is absurd. It's the status quo. Time after time in the UK we hear stories of fathers finally cracking and standing up for their kids when the authorities would not do so. They are prosecuted and sent to jail, losing their jobs and sometimes the family home.

Only the law is the law. Get it? You are powerless.

3:

They don't want anyone taking from the earth, unless it is them. You can't collect dead wood from the forests in Germany - there is a law against it - dead wood! There was a guy that used to wheel his barrow of dead wood up and down, and it turns out he had a 'license'. Most people can not get a license. So the dead wood rots.

They would charge us for oxygen if they thought they could get away with it.

They most certainly do NOT want people to feel the sheer euphoric effect of being able to plant a humble seed, nurture it for a few months, take of it what we can, both food, medicine, building materials, clothing materials, fuel, and good old fashioned shamenistic mind alterers.

Especially not the last one. You will not be enlightened. You will not have your depression alleviated. You will not have your appetite enhanced even though your body is wasting away through the effects of chemotherapy. And you won't partake of the herb in any way that alleviates your nausea, softening another cruel symptom.

Hell, I don't even believe that cannabis cures cancer, but it does cure some cancers - early stage skin cancer (one of the most deadly by the way if you don't nip it in the bud) for example, though you need the distilled oil and we all know that is not easy for the average jo to do. It needs to be industrialised for it to make a significant effect. But it is industrialised for the pharmo companies. Cannabis is illlegal to grow and distribute in the uk. Yet we have Sativex and Nabilone, manufactured (grown) and distributed here.

For me, cannabis makes my depression worse, so I stop after a few days and let my tolerance go back for a few weeks. Few weeks off, few days on. My bro, who some of you know has end stage cancer even gave me back the stash I grew for him. He just can't take it anymore.

But him and me aren't the issue here. Never mind about us. People live and die every day.

The issue is that in my growing that plant for him, and then giving it to him (no money changed hands) I am still guilty of supplying with intent, which carries a maximum prison sentence of 15 years. I could rape a child and be out in 5.

That is the issue.

They have worked out what makes life bearable and even sometimes fun. They have taken it and controlled it and prohibited it and taxed via the back door. Cannabis dealing goes on. Big money being made. There is too much money for this to go legal now. Cannabis will never ever ever be legalised or even decriminalised in the UK. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've argued with big time growers and businessmen running successful head shops selling top quality hemp clothing from around the world and more.

So get used to that. It won't change in our lifetime.

Now get ready to the fact that they are coming for you. It's not like they can't. They have to be seen to be doing something. For now they kick back against decriminalisation and legalization, but when that dies down, and it is expedient for them, they will come for you too. Yes you! Yes me! Little old me with my two plants that last me nearly six months of smoking. Because that smart meter will be installed. That is law. And that smart meter will be connected to the internet in real time, relaying back every single device in your home, what it is, how much power it uses, when it is switched on and off, etc. etc.

So, like me being 'brave' making this post, admitting to a crime that could feasibly give me life imprisonment (life is 15 years in the UK), you will be brave to even grow a single plant in five years time. They have the internet records of the seed company you bought from. The receipts for the lights/ventilation etc. and the final nail in the coffin for you will be the forensic imprinting of appliances with know footprints, that they can cross reference and cross match and get you bang to rights: M'Lud, that man is undoubtedly, uncategorically growing a plant!

I'm not really brave making these posts, and despite me having a bit of a death wish already, it's not that reckless of me to make these admissions. They already know who I am and what I do. They already have MORE than enough evidence to put me away for 'life' in a prison where I wouldn't survive, so I would have to kill myself. So I'm not just risking life imprisonment for what I do, I am taking my own life in my hands. I will never go to prison. I will take another way out. So for me growing cannabis is a life/death situation. I know that some others have done time, or are prepared to do time, but I know my nature, and I wouldn't survive two minutes in a prison.

This is the reality of the situation, and I only ever grow literally a couple of plants.

What makes anyone think that they would put someone in a position where they would have to take their own life if caught, yet they wouldn't monopolize and game the entire system to hoard all the seeds known about? Human life is valueless to them.

Still, they won't be able to stop people growing and breeding seeds and storing them of course.

I don't expect to get busted any time soon, though I'm ready for it. Thousands of people using grow shops in the uk today - I'm probably quite low down on the list of people to bust, for two plants (none at the moment). But my entire internet connection and history is being monitored in real time by real human beings and it is being recorded as well. I can say something about one organisation and they turn up on my door step the next day, knocking the fucking door off its hinges. No, not paranoia - reality.

They want us to know we are being watched. I am quite literally being spied upon by real time real life 'human beings'. Well, it's not really spying, it's more intimidation. If it was spying they wouldn't take such obvious steps to let me know.

My greatest gift is truly not giving a fuck anymore. Sure, I'll come quietly when 20 goons break down my door at 5am in the morning because I dared to criticise the government, but it won't end well for anyone after that point. I will need to be managed, and I promise you, I will be a fucking nightmare you never anticipated.

All for growing two plants, because you thought they might alleviate someone else's suffering.

I don't know what you should say to your children OP, but I'm sure you know family is everything. Absolutely everything. Friends come and go. Spouses cheat on you and take half of your possessions, but family is forever. Hold them close, nurture them, cherish them, and prepare them for the coming storm. It may happen this year, or next year or ten years time. It might not even happen in our lifetime, but it's coming.

Just remember to label those seeds you hoard away!

It's a funny thought though: Two enterprising dope breeders post apocalypse -

I say old bean, are you sure that was the jack herer f5 x NL x colombian red? It tasted a bit too earthy to me, and the body buzz was not as expected for such a strain.

Do you know, I think you are right old chap. I think what happened is, I got the acapulco gold mixed up with the white rhino, totally forgetting about the black domina in the mix, and here we are, all fucked up. Well, more fucked up than usual!

Eh eh.

Label those seeds my brothers. (Well the pots you put them in to anyway).

• Like 1

[Profit will rules USA market?]

That has always been the Prime Directive, of the USA.

How are a free people born on the backs of slaves?

For Profit.

Why were standing armies created here in the USA?

For Profit.

Why has the Federal Government broken almost every treaty, or land exchange to the indigenous peoples of the Americas, Canada, Mexico?

For Profit.

It just goes on and on.

It's is a matter of time when we all realize the biggest danger to all people on Earth, no matter where you live, of your form of government, Profit rules the day.

• Like 1

Yeah my bad, greedy bastards all over the world. Not just the west, all nations afflicted by greed!!!

• Like 1

Mankind has two enemies that it has made. Nature and other each other. We are weird creatures who are just parasites but since we are "tricky" we think we are smart and advanced.

Then again, I think it is natural for nature to expand until it gets checked by some factor. So perhaps we are just functioning properly and when we hit a "correction" it is nature keeping things in check.

Just a quick example:

The black death plagues of European and small pox and such to the Americas in the past (a correction on human expansion/trading that brought disease.) Add in natural disasters and our own stupidity and even more dramatic tolls.

The is not country based even if from time to time people will point the finger at one country or group. This is human nature based and since we started I am sure we have been living by these principals, at that time the reason was likely survivor. Today, we just do not know better and is so very rare for someone/country/group/religion/whathave to give up power of any type that they have.

So when others groups of people be it a country or what have you in order for them to be recognized, some serious shit will have to go down before you can sit at the big boys table. This is what I think North Korea is doing and ISIS/Daesh.

The methods of which we has humans evolved with each other often cast shadows on truths and view points get more cloudy when people have a side in the equation.

The issue is not American, it is merely human and par for the course.

No matter who you are in Western Society. You benefit off the taking advantage of others. It is just nicely packaged so you do not think of it that way. Western Society itself I am pretty sure was born on the minute.

We far to often get caught up in the present and we often assign to much meaning to it. Look deeper and more top down view through time and history. If you can do this, you will have no respect for how we act today. It is no different than in acient times but with more shiny toys and gadgets.

No fancy words and such will ever change nor do I think it really can, I think this aspect is built into the human aspect. I do not know why we are so lazy but then again we do not want to be worker bees and ants in life either and doubt we forest gump our way to star trek. I doubt anything really ever changes unless a major tragedy like a planet impact from space or super eruptions and after affects that reworks the human government structure and then I am not sure it would be good.

I do wish we could find a way for people to be happy as in this is the only way I believe one can find true freedom. By humans taking undue advantage of others we directly work against that and this is the heart of our system. Go to many of the places that make our products, and where the world pull cheap employees who have to leave their homes often for good and see how "happy" they are in comparison to others. It is not due per say have and have nots but degrees of day to day suffering by one group and this creates resentment and other bad directions.

Humans being human. Some times we all it good, some times we call it bad. We evolved the ability to reason and justify and this aspect has led to what we are. I do not think it is wrong to hate what we are but I personally do not like much of what we do but I think it is natural within us to be this way. Our views of right and wrong might be more of an illusion caused by the culturing of view points over time in a cultural setting. Nature tends to favor the strong so to be different might not have the outcome we tend to think it would.

Just some blabbering,

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 3

Not blabbering, good stuff, thanks H. ;) gonna smoke a doobie ta that. V.

• Like 1

No not blabbering Hempy. I always enjoy your deep and thoughtful off the cuff and in the moment posts. Straight from the heart and the school of hard knocks. There is much wisdom in what you say. I'm too old now to pretend that I don't know wisdom when I see it. It's easy to be wise, but it's not so easy to be clever.

It is a great shame what we have become as a race. The human race, that is.

I was looking on google earth at where I grew up, earlier today. I compared the shots of the streets to those taken a hundred-two hundred years ago. No one had cars then. They didn't exist. Still, people got around.

They didn't have modern medicine like we do now. Giving birth was traumatic and hard. Child deaths were common. Much more common than today, anyway.

They didn't have computers, or telephones, or TVs.

Yet somehow they survived, so we could draw our breath today. Life was tough back then. I can trace where I was born and brought up to past the industrial revolution. It's history is documented back to medieval times.

And now, what do we have?

Cars, lots of cars. Every house has one. Some have two or three. TV on demand, internet porn of stuff that no normal human being would ever think of in a thousand years. No need to buy an encyclopedia anymore and the very serious investment that would take to educate your children - we have the internet!

Food, lots of food. More food than the human body needs to consume in a day. But damn, it just feels so good right? Eat eat eat, consume. Get fat, get unhealthy. Eat some more.

You get the picture of where I'm going with this argument.

What don't' we have now?

Well, not only have they destroyed our communities. They have destroyed the family unit. Now they are on a kick for destroying the individual. They will not rest until we are so mentally diseased and riddled with malcontent, that they can just finally finish us off, and their great masterplan will come about.

Before there were churches. I might not agree with religion, but I see what it meant to those at the time. What have we replaced them with? Nothing. Only a void fills their space.

Sounds like the rantings of a paranoid with delusions. I know. I'm sober of mind. Not even had my daily spliff yet. A beer is all. But yeah, maybe I am just a total fuckwit that knows nothing about nothing, rambling to anyone that will listen.

But I thought: What is the point of what all those people went through, just to build a world where people don't need to walk coz they have a car, don't need to hunt coz they have a supermarket, don't need to think coz they have a TV, don't need to build communal relationships because they have facebook?

Our forefathers would be turning in their graves to know that by the sweat of their toil, this is what we ended up doing! It is a travesty. A betrayal of every sacrifice those people went through. Down the mines, digging coal at five years of age, just so some lazy slob can get a pizza delivered to their door while the watch the latest brutality of the latest soap opera. Life is sicker than any soap opera.

Where is the music? Where are the dances? Where are the food festivals, truly taking in other alien cultures? Where are the building of mutual ties for the future? For our children? And their children?

I'll tell you. All sold down the river. Coz they are alright jack, and they always will be alright.

The bomb has dropped. It has lain its waste upon the land. They have destroyed massive parts of this country going back thousands of years.

Nothing but lazy fat people who just want to string someone up and lock them up for life for growing a fucking plant.

We are just about at that point where things are starting to burn down. I can feel it, something big on the way. This will be our future. We can not carry on like this. We need more major life events like 9/11 to keep forging policy, to try to put the internet genie back in the bottle.

Do you know the government are the ones responsible for child pornography? They do it to police the internet, so we all have to think of the children. They could cut it out, but the choose to allow it to go on. High ranking politicians and policemen caught looking at the rape of young children are not prosecuted, they are farmed for future use. And so it goes on.

So there are some pretty big events coming up very soon. There needs to be another paradigm shift in human consciousness for the program to go ahead. Thousands will die. Possibly millions. A dam's floodgates being opened and killing half a million is easily done. And they would do it. And we would say how terrible it is. And please protect us.

Yes, just the ramblings of a paranoid delusional. I get it. No worries. No one is listening to me. Who cares.

I have moments where I do actually get paranoid, though that is very rare. Most the time I just spend in this heightened state of awareness. Not posting. But when I do, this is just a typical thought for me.

So yes, I'm a bore if nothing else. But I'm a visionary bore. I told everyone in the 90's that every single phone call they made was being recorded and monitored. I was told I was a paranoid. Where was my proof? I had none. Apart from common sense. And it turns out I was right after all. In fact, they had started doing that shit in 1984 via the telecommunications act. Yes, 1984. And from there they piggy backed existing laws that allow them to spy on all of us today. All recorded. Forever.

Phew, I'm all ranted out.

I do enjoy your little mind excursions though Hempy - it's always a pleasure. I don't care if people think in a different way to me, or have had different experiences. It's just nice to see someone be genuine and open and have something that is still interesting to listen to at the end of the day. It's getting harder all over the internet to have that kind of experience, as the greater powers are going about shutting everything down and dismantling the internet as we know it.

• Like 4

Their is lots of wrong but their is lots of good too. Sometimes it is hard to see but then you see someone do something and you say, damn, maybe we are worth a bit.

Our views of right and wrong are more ego centric tapered with cultural, personal and im sure other aspects that makes us, us I think tends to keep us in a loop.

I can say I do not agree that governments do that on purpose but I will explain it with an aspect with merit. It is one aspect and not a whole answer so it only works to part of the issue.

For example, the kid porn thing. It may be true that they might be able to more effectively catch but to do so might unveil weaknesses from aspects internet structure, operating systems, laws, international laws and a wide range of aspects that would also show the governments capabilities.

In short, the government view is likely more benecial to maintain its ability to watch than to tip its hand and cause more serious problems doing so, at least in their view at the very least.

This aspect can give the "illusion" or "perception" that they are doing this purposely. It is not unreasonable to have the concerns you have and I have only spoken on part of the aspect so maybe not enough to change a view but it has merit.

This is illustrated in aspects such as area 51 and rosewell New Mexico stuff as its military workings but they would rather you think its aliens than explain the hardware. The government not tipping its hand is more important to it than explaining it for reasons bigger (in concept) than individual knowledge. This often use National Security as a reasoning and let ambiguety do the talking and then conspiracy theories can happen in areas where it might not be.

Government wise for most countries. We are crop to be farmed, mostly in the form of taxes and capitalistic directions which I believe is merely reflective of the people more so than the system.

All through history humans have felt the tensions of other humans but we also get good things too but with all our woes and words of ill you might have to look way in the back hehe.

Man made corrections (wars and shit) will not lead to betterment. It is not natural I think. In theory it might start off with good ideals but by the time a war/revolution or what have you is over the price was paid is so high the serious level will not allow to give up control and such as originally niavely believed. I think it is more complicated an issue rather than greedy and evil type of people. No excuses just a point of discussion.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 1

To think the Government will allow you as a person or i should say Slave to have any power over anything is the day you meet your maker , it will never happen , Death n taxes is all you are a social sec number a fucking slave to society ,

That is it that is all ,, You ever wonder why the legalization is only by state right now in USA its still a federal offence to grow at the Federal level ..

Its because the Government will not allow it to happen its not human rights its about Control period from the News to TV shows to anything its all censored what they allow you to see or do..

This allows Governments that get billions of dollars from pharma , monsanto and other corporate giants to get what they want

Before you know it big corps are going to control it all

what ever they allow we as citizens to have or do has been decided well in advance sad but true

Same thing is going to apply with Canadian legalization, its going to be so regulated that to me i could care less if its legal or not TBH rather not and why ????

Cause your going to have to register more or less hand out your info which they will have , secondly with everyones minds thinking dam so can't wait will be able to make money selling to dispensaries ,,

I hate to say it but i think that will never happen personally each province will have a government grown MJ plants and only they will be sending it to out lets like rexal drugs and over the counter out lets so its completely regulated and monitored to the highest degree ..

You may think were winning on the legalization but truth is they gave you a inch but took a mile

PS : And like any business with laws and what have you patents , licensing etc has to be up front so yeah even strain patents cause your selling a product claimed to be yours ,,

If i was a breeder that is what i would be doing long ago patenting my strains which opens the doors to the other new school breeders that use hy brid clones x what ever they usually someone elses work and making it out as there own FRaud at its finest ubless you have written consent its a perfect law suit specially for the ones that own patents and gentic blue prints proving its theres

That is why last few years i only been in contact with breeders and friends that have orginal land races herilooms i want them seeds there worth more then next 5 years cup winning strains

• Like 2

Their is lots of wrong but their is lots of good too. Sometimes it is hard to see but then you see someone do something and you say, damn, maybe we are worth a bit.

Our views of right and wrong are more ego centric tapered with cultural, personal and im sure other aspects that makes us, us I think tends to keep us in a loop.

I can say I do not agree that governments do that on purpose but I will explain it with an aspect with merit. It is one aspect and not a whole answer so it only works to part of the issue.

For example, the kid porn thing. It may be true that they might be able to more effectively catch but to do so might unveil weaknesses from aspects internet structure, operating systems, laws, international laws and a wide range of aspects that would also show the governments capabilities.

In short, the government view is likely more benecial to maintain its ability to watch than to tip its hand and cause more serious problems doing so, at least in their view at the very least.

This aspect can give the "illusion" or "perception" that they are doing this purposely. It is not unreasonable to have the concerns you have and I have only spoken on part of the aspect so maybe not enough to change a view but it has merit.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

Well, yes, I didn't obviously mean explicitly, I meant implicitly. Well, not so obviously, either. Sorry!

You said it better than I ever could, with your description. I knew when I sent it that it was a bit silly, but sent it anyway as 'thoughtfood'.

This is illustrated in aspects such as area 51 and rosewell New Mexico stuff as its military workings but they would rather you think its aliens than explain the hardware. The government not tipping its hand is more important to it than explaining it for reasons bigger (in concept) than individual knowledge. This often use National Security as a reasoning and let ambiguety do the talking and then conspiracy theories can happen in areas where it might not be.

Government wise for most countries. We are crop to be farmed, mostly in the form of taxes and capitalistic directions which I believe is merely reflective of the people more so than the system.

All through history humans have felt the tensions of other humans but we also get good things too but with all our woes and words of ill you might have to look way in the back hehe.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

Well, sometimes they hide it away coz they don't want you to see what they don't have. I won't even mention the F35.

As for what they don't have...

We all know there are aliens. We all know they haven't visited yet. We all know if they had they would not tell us. 'They' in the latter case, being the government, and 'they' in the former case, being the actual aliens.

They say that alien life forms might be hostile. But how fucking hostile do you need to be to progress beyond Terra Earth? We are so hostile we won't survive. Fact. The human race just will not live long enough to work it out. It might, ok, but I don't think so.

We have a pretty poor record of being nice to each other, and what is worse, not planning for the future. So far, there have been no big significant events (fuck all this black swan bullshit), but there will be soon. And the bigger society grows, and the more arrogant it becomes, the more it will hurt.

Bacteria, Viruses. Artificial Intelligence? Not for the next 1000 years.

Never mind looking back. The history is more unknown than anything. And never shall it be known again.

Man made corrections (wars and shit) will not lead to betterment. It is not natural I think. In theory it might start off with good ideals but by the time a war/revolution or what have you is over the price was paid is so high the serious level will not allow to give up control and such as originally niavely believed. I think it is more complicated an issue rather than greedy and evil type of people. No excuses just a point of discussion.

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

You need to breed a class of superior moral warrior! Men that are more ruthless and capable than others, but still have a moral code. That will probably be subverted by the usual means of kidnap of family, torture of children, etc. - it's not difficult to control people around you if you A: convince people you are nice enough to be trusted. B: be ruthless enough to cut any man's throat without question.

If someone had those two traits, they would do pretty well compared to the A: all people are equally as nice and fluffy as me. B: only bad people think bad thoughts. I'm not bad, so no one else will think a bad thought.

I haven't got a fucking clue what I am talking about. Hopefully not offended anyone. Shit...

• Like 2

Was talking with a buddy to day he made sense he said good for monsanto etc although many hate them you can not deny they made it with a 1 - 2 punch seeds and round up now before anyone here gets in a up roar go look in your shed you got any round up kicking around .

But anyways with there push might be a good thing think about it having MJ plants that rootaphids , mites , and or any other insect will stay clear from a MJ plant that can be grown in drought conditions lol its a dream come true lol if you really think about it a disease free plant would not dought that they fix the mold issues in strains right haha

And no matter what ,,, for the amount of haters there will always be more people happier

If gasoline was to go up to 5 - 10 dollars a liter guess what sure people would be in a up roar, some may boy cot .

But many will not even give a shit and pay it

And who knows even with genetic testing and patenting when you order seeds your going to get what you want other then a possible BS strain a breeder claiming what it might be etc that is not even close to what you ordered ,,

All this is going to do is kick the breeders in the ass and out the door ,, more or less make room for real scientific breeding something average breeder / stoner could never do with labs million dollar equip etc and tissue culture etc etc

Funny thing we all for change but when it comes many despise it n truth is nothing we can do about it so might as well get used to it

My issue with monsanto is more of the workings of control of markets. I am fine for the market deciding what is what but they often work to make the market not so free. It is not fair competition as they act unethically in their business & management operations.

• Like 1