•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hidronesia

Scientists Working to Prevent Monsanto from Monopolizing on Cannabis Strains, But Can They Stop It?

Entropy and the second law of thermodynamics will take over as usual. Just like it does with all things.

Even those that keep seeds in those frozen vaults in the arctic, well one day, that will all be gone, and everything in there.

Someone will lose the keys or there will be an earthquake or a nuclear strike.

All those keeping seeds in their basement in their fridge (I've no idea how people store their seeds) will be just as affected.

Still looking for the mythical Swazi Black or whatever the hell it was I smoked all those years ago.

It just came and went. The best, most psychedelic, trippy, heroin body buzz weed, that you could use to have the best sex of your life or learn how to program in a new computer language (I learned java while high on it). Never to be seen again. Most not heard of it. Some heard of it but don't know where to get it.

Entropy!

It's the same with computer data.

I know for a fact most of you reading this have used your computer to download and store your digital camera photos. I also know for a fact that a major percentage of you have not backed that up. So if you get a hard drive crash, you have lost all your photos of your baby, xmas, girlfriend, etc. etc. - that is just facts. It's also entropy again.

Following the second law of thermodynamics, entropy of an isolated system always increases.

And that is exactly what we are talking about here: Isolated systems.

Systems protected from others in case you get jacked. Protected against getting busted. Protected against the elements. Human error. Climate change. Financial collapse. Meteorite strikes. War.

All isolated systems.

Now I really don't have a clue wtf I'm talking about. I had a point, at one point, fucked if I know what it was now.

Shit, I do believe it's time again for the first spliff of the day. That'll set me right. See you in a bit.

• Like 1

Does that also apply to aliens?

Do you think were alone in the universe ?? Personally with something so big to even compromise, And we being a fairly new to the game i would would guess there are Aliens much more advanced being millions of years older

some times i think we are like a petri dish and being observed some ones science project ,, lets hope he or she haha does not get bored and toss us in the Garbage

Does that also apply to aliens?

no, only angels, or are they aliens too?

Stay Safe

BalzOut

at family event in our garden kids talking...4 years old with a 6 yeasr old

A: who is Galactica?

B: the Universe destroyer....

A: who is Universe?

B: home of ur dreams

A: Galactica will eat my dreams?

B: Yes it happens all the time

A: If Galactica will eat all my dreams, what will happen?

B: Ur Universum will not exist any more..

A: and after that?

B: U wont have questions any more!!!

A: why?

B: because u will understand

A: Hmm...lets go to eat more cookies

B: Okey

but if Jimmy cracked corn and nobody cared, why'd he keep doing it?

emm, a cookie does sound good. think i'll make some butter cookies.

remember kids, when reality says, 'it's time to give up', insanity whispers, 'you gotta do it again, but go bigger...'

but if Jimmy cracked corn and nobody cared, why'd he keep doing it?

It'd be kind of arogant to

probably because his master would have beat him if he didn't.

Stay Safe

BalzOut