•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Barrie84

Barrie`s Organic Advanture`s

No havent tryed the rossin.......have some smoking experience...lol...but this stuff scares me after some Gogi :dribble: reall nice taste and buzz very flowery/parfum but also sweet like pungent (extreme) licorice and some tiny tiny orange tints...gonna make a proper smoke report on this for sure!

And yep gonna try the rossin in a few minutes!! i think...lol

• Like 2

No havent tryed the rossin.......have some smoking experience...lol...but this stuff scares me after some Gogi :dribble: reall nice taste and buzz very flowery/parfum but also sweet like pungent (extreme) licorice and some tiny tiny orange tints...gonna make a proper smoke report on this for sure!

And yep gonna try the rossin in a few minutes!! i think...lol

Hang on to your ass brother..............................

The above post will be Barrie's LAST post tonight I reckon........................................lol.........................lol.......................

• Like 3

This is amazing very clean but in the face HIGH....never feeled such a high.......getting dreamy

gallery_1753_5865_176498.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_18234.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_427040.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_542573.jpg

Flying reall high right now...........wowsie

• Like 7

WELL DONE MY FRIEND!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!

You ARE a true STONER.......................lol......................I knew you could handle this..............

BTW.................from now on................plain joints will be worthless to you.........................lol..................lol..................lol.....................

• Like 2

Lol my wife was to afraid to smoke this stuff, she took one big hit and coughts her lungs out :lol: !!

YES..............it has some expansion...............................lol.....................lol.......................lol......................NOT harsh however....................................lol..........

Did she spit up...................most do their first stupid big rip off a covered joint.......................lol.....................

No she is a strong girl ^^ i diddnt make a cough whole joint long!! She just take a big hit to big lol....love it very very smooth citrus/flowery :icecream:

• Like 3

Earth to Barrie.............................you still here boy.............................lol..............

The first time I did REAL DABS, i zoned out on my 2nd HUGE hit................like a stupid youtube video of 16 year olds.....................lol..................

Last week, sitting at a red light smoking a covered fatty...........lol............bum knocks on window, wants hit. I, STUPIDLY handed him the joint.

He proceeded to inhale 3/4 of the joint in one drag..............................making huge smoke clouds......................

When the light changed 3 minutes later, he was STILL on his hands and knee's coughing and spitting on the street up against the curb............

I let the dumb ass keep the joint...............

• Like 4

No she is a strong girl ^^ i diddnt make a cough whole joint long!! She just take a big hit to big lol....love it very very smooth citrus/flowery :icecream:

EXACTLY..............the high is astounding...............clean..................and best of all, it ALWAYS gets you high!

Lol he had a good day for sure lol

Im going to sleep my friend.....3 kids on my bed in about 4/5 hours enjoyed this night for sure Thumbs up!!

• Like 1

Me too, all my like are gone :D

Seems like u enjoyed Barrie bro!

Greetz

• Like 1

Dayum good thread you got rolling here. You got some friends in high places, that is some mighty nice looking rosin and that Boudica looks outstanding.

Keep up your great work, you are crushing it! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 3

2 of the Kinky cheese becoming very yellow, wich is a strange thing because ther on a water system and all are on water and bacto`s for the whole cycle.....today they whent completly yellow and i`ll check the drippers wich i must do 3 days ago when i saw it happen........fuck the last 5 plants diddnt get any water for 4till 5 days.....to much air in the system....solved the problem but 2 plants are fucked...hope they will return a little bit healty in next 2 weeks....fuck

Here some pics....Kinky Cheese:

gallery_1753_5865_1337332.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_2708828.jpg

• Like 6

That one dont look yellow...................bottom pic kinda hard to tell........................lol...........

• Like 1

Nice job on that bottom pic. It could make a nice "Get Well Soon" card!

Sorry about the glitch. Hope they all recover.

• Like 2

Week 6 day 6 flower, the Roadtrip becomes very yellow but also building allot of ressin she dont drinks much water these days...chop chop time is next week :wave: here she is, a very nice coloured lady i must say

Roadtrip:

gallery_1753_5865_1539510.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_1128458.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_305562.jpg

Cheeseberryhaze becomes very nice these days allong with allot of nice smells! here she is:

gallery_1753_5865_530422.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_1034345.jpg

And my favourite the GWiddow99, this one is special, lot of fruity smells and very pungent.....she needs atleast 2 weeks more cant wait :excl: here she is:

gallery_1753_5865_1670242.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_880413.jpg

And here we have the Kinky Cheese lady`s both keepers!! here they are:

gallery_1753_5865_2002895.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_1854915.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_53837.jpg

gallery_1753_5865_851533.jpg

Have a great Saterday my friends!!

• Like 12