•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WalterSobchak

Exotic Genetix Lemon Mirengue

I'm picking this journal up at the 3rd week of flower.

This is Lemon Mirengue by Exotic Genetix (Lemon Skunk x Cookies and Cream). The one on the left is pheno #1, pheno #3 is on the right. Both have the classic lemon skunk sweet lemon smell. The frost is outstanding, I will post close ups of the tops in the morning. They are both being grown in an organic supersoil based primarily on kelp meal, neem seed meal, and others. The base is a mixture of ocean forest, lucky dog, Alaskan forest humus, worm castings. They are in 2 gallon containers.

gallery_3086_1815_2443856.jpg

• Like 10

Thanks! Glad to have you along for the ride. I'm loving the frost level on these two phenos. Here are the girls:

Lemon Mirengue #1

gallery_3086_1815_1665942.jpg

Lemon Mirengue #3

gallery_3086_1815_5160335.jpg

• Like 6

Very interested in this cross love my cookies and cream mom, have not had the chance to outcross her, maybe i wont as i think the variation in a poly f1 cross would be pretty big with this cut. So interested to see the outcome of the final smoke quality here. I see these ladies kept thier moms sensitivity to nitrogen with those glossy deep green leaves :)

• Like 1

Here they are at week 4 for phenos 1 and 3. Pheno #2 is at 2 weeks and showing frost

Group photo, arranged in numerical order

gallery_3086_1815_3675915.jpg

Lemon Mirengue #1

gallery_3086_1815_4605959.jpg

Lemon Mirengue #2

gallery_3086_1815_3565216.jpg

Lemon Mirengue #3

gallery_3086_1815_348848.jpg

• Like 6

how did I miss this. Really like your healthy plants and will be taking interest in watching these girls grow up.

Time is too short but also not short enough :tu thanks for the showing these girls. I am unfamiliar with this genetic and actually thought it was from another when I clicked, so still very good and I thank you.

If you get lucky to have all the best in number one, Boing and some "quick" quiet time with the wife is all I got to say! That quick part is joke, too somebody I am sure :icecream:

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 1

Glad to have you along Hempy, Saxo! Yeah, there is not too much information on this strain other than two or three pictures from the breeder. I am drawn to any regular cross with Lemon Skunk since it seems to dominate the smell/taste and I really enjoy the creamy lemon signature.

Here the girls are at 5 weeks for phenos 1 and 3, week 3 for pheno 2. All 3 have exhibited lemon skunk dominance in the smell. And all 3 look like they will finish with plenty of frost. Pheno #3 is starting to turn some of its hairs, she will probably be the earliest finisher. #3 is still going strong worth its traditional kush pole plant stricture. Pheno #1 is really putting on weight giving her the most commercially promising structure.

Here are the girls:

Lemon Meringue #1

gallery_3086_1815_4047285.jpg

Lemon Meringue #2

gallery_3086_1815_3891689.jpg

Lemon Meringue #3

gallery_3086_1815_2777084.jpg

• Like 10

looking juicy and frosty, keep it up!

• Like 1

Nice looking girls Walter! Forgive my lack of knowledge as I haven't done any advanced growing yet, but is it that particular strain that grows so stretched out. Makes for one huge stick of buds, huh? Seems like I saw some of your other grows and wondered how to get that super cola type of grow.

They look killer and the combo sounds great as well. Will stay tuned!

You had me at Lemon Skunk.

They look beautiful. You just know it'll be good smokin's.

The difference between #1 and #3 reminds me of the difference in my sannie's jack pheno's... for me, the cone-like buds (your #1) ended up being the bigger ones. But the spherical ones (your #3) had ridiculously long trichomes and were very, very sweet and sticky. Wet from the resin.. hard to say you'll go wrong with any of them!

Well, I ended up running them 11.5 weeks. I went on vacation the entire month of June, and they suffered some heat and drought stress in my absence. The #2 pheno and #3 pheno faired pretty well, the #1 pheno was not as fortunate. On the plus side all 3 survived and did not hermi, stress test passed with flying colors

Here is pheno #3, she smells of sweet lemon. I'll be multi topping this cut when I run her in a 5 gallon container

gallery_3086_1815_571191.jpg

• Like 9