•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WalterSobchak

Exotic Genetix Lemon Mirengue

I'm going to resurrect this journal from the dead. I just recently flipped some Lemon Meringue #3 girls in my main flowering room. Temps stable at 71-74, 40-50% RH. I chose to keep the #3 cut because I found the smell/taste combo to be just like the lemon oreos with jelly in the center. The high is about 60/40 sativa. She is also very stout structurally. She's flowering under 600w hortilux hps bulbs, and planted in supersoil modeled after Subcool's mix, though modified to up K and focus on plant based fertilizers.

Here she is at 4 days flower:

gallery_3086_1815_3606668.jpg

gallery_3086_1815_720865.jpg

• Like 6

I chose to keep the #3 cut because I found the smell/taste combo to be just like the lemon oreos with jelly in the center.

Here she is at 4 days flower:

gallery_3086_1815_3606668.jpg

gallery_3086_1815_720865.jpg

Good choice to keep maybe. :) lemon oreo w jelly center weed sounds yummy. hehe

• Like 2

Day 15 of flower. They've stretched to about double their initial size. No trichomes yet, but the hairs on the leaves are visible so they're not too far off

gallery_3086_1815_664118.jpg

gallery_3086_1815_2212826.jpg

• Like 3

Getting back at the journal now that the holidays have passed, here she is at day 29. Plenty of frost developing, and the smell is classic lemon skunk with sweet undertones. The stems are rock solid, no real need for support but I will still tie them up for training. She's stacking well, too, as each of those colas is roughly a foot long :)

gallery_3086_1815_1111864.jpg

gallery_3086_1815_3019742.jpg

Ps, I can't seem to rotate the picture, sorry

• Like 2