•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Cristalin

Cristalin is back with new strain

Hi

Sorry for the long absence !

I had no time this months ... I had some thing to do right before come back !

I had a new son too there is 3 weeks ... it's a big job !

Then now i'm back ;) with more time to take part of the forum !

And a new strain !

Turkish landrace:

Turkish Landrace d' Underground Seeds, a genetics 100 % Indica native of Turkey, and available here in the form of regular seeds of cannabis.

This pure variety so expresses a well marked character Indica, pushing of compact and thickset shape, training(forming) small bushes with fast blooming.

Indeed, Turkish Landrace asks no more than 7 or 8 weeks of blooming to reach maturity, and, if its yield(efficiency) is average, its production of trichomes considerable will make the happiness of the amateurs of extractions of resin.

His(Her,Its) aroma evokes the hashish Old School, floral, earthy and sweetish, whereas its effect Stone is profoundly relaxant.

Strain: Turkish Landrace

Strain Type: 100% indica from Turkish

Type: Regular seeds (male - female)

Flowering times: 49-56 days

Yield: : Average

Bouquet: Old school hash

Effect: strong

Developed by: Cristalin USC (FR)

1464513671-1turc.jpg1464513678-2turc.jpg1464513680-3turc.jpg</p>

• Like 20

i love the dark green, bro ...

thank you for showing us here !!

much love, my friend :showoff:

• Like 2

Yeah, very nice colour indeed.

It's almost black/purple on the leaves.

Also a lot of sugar on the leaves in this stage of the grow...

Breed material :yummy:

• Like 3

Yes!! Glad to see you back, my durghanchitral is favorite in my garden.

Congratulations on your son, you have some busy times ahead.

• Like 3

Hello!!

Nice plant!

Had some Turkish Landrace seeds...... from a good guy on WF , mine took a long time to even become a plant.....i only got 15 of them, they had the same colour and structure but nothing interesting in my pack....

welcome back

• Like 2

THX all it's a pleasure :)

Turkish is very potent strain, with very nice colours and fast flowering

Astro: Cheestral will be restock this week or the other ;) first on TSCO and after sannie

Ciao , and thx

• Like 9

Astro: Cheestral will be restock this week or the other ;) first on TSCO and after sannie

is the name going to change?

if i remember right, big budda got a trademark on the name cheese..

@skunkmonster

he tried and failed ... and made himself very ridicoulous with the attempt :lol: :lol:

BBS is a joke anyhow, this is obvious to peepz in the know already, since long time.

• Like 3

Good to see You back Brother Christalin.... i really Prayed for a comeback of the Cheestral. Also Congratz for your Babyson. Kids are the Joy of Life....n a hell lot of work.

He did not fail with that saw a very sarkastic Post from Dinafem o Fb saying that they just sold their last packs of Blue n Cheese that they could lable Cheese. Whole guys from the Scene i know boycotting Big Buddha now.

pretty damn plant..like to see a finished one..keep it green or purple :whistle: and welcome back.

This is amazing news! I am very happy to have an opportunity to try out this turkish indica strain :) I just finished 3 Nepalma flowers and they were a delight to grow and consume, therefore i am waiting for my opportunity to get into some more USC gear haha

Thanks for doing the leg work and providing me with an opportunity to light up some delicacies that i wouldn't sample without your efforts.

edit: hey cristalin, do you know which region of turkey the genetics come from? Thanks again

Scrummylicious, never tried turkish landrace before, and yay cheestral! I wanted to get that as a present for my older brother, but it been sold out, like hip hop, but great to know ill be able ta get it for him now.

Thank you :)

yes out of stock now but restock soon, i'll see with JGL when we send to sannie, but soon ;)

Ciao

Turkish is old school hashy taste, like end 80' in europe

• Like 4

HI there ' cristalin'. some more HIERLOOM genetics this is some more history coming to life! again turkish is something I've only heard of before (midnghtexpress) is it a rough smoke i.e. is it only originally meant for HASH production & not a ganja smoke or does it smoke OK as weed! ONE LOVE sunstone

Cristalin's "Turkish landrace" looks a little like my former last yr. favorite hashy pheno of "Mastadon" (LA Con. X Endless Sky)

That, sir, is a beautiful plant

typos bee gone

Finally they are in :jump: I have been checking every other day since it was said they would be out next week which is now a month ago. I guess it is true that good things take time.

• Like 1