•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Cristalin

Cristalin is back with new strain

yep,

Cheestral available :) !!!

I just ordered a pack, ;) I hope to receive it quickly

I read that good on that cross, Merci Cristalin :tu !!!!!!

I also want to test Sour Kush, probably one of my next order

Big Support à vous les Frencheez, Longue Vie à USC !!!!

Le Bonjour du Pays du Fromage le Plus Fort !!! :wave:

la vibe's

• Like 1

SWEET.

I was dealing with a terrible drought that kept me out of every loop that wasn't on the farm the last time. I really wanted that sour kush and cheestral

• Like 1

Same here astronomikl. Been wanting the cheestral and sour kush for the longest when they were 1st brought to the shop. They always sell out too fast... i hope i can get involved this time :)

Thanks usc/cristalin

best vybez

• Like 1

a-HA :) fantastic !!

i knew you would use the kandahar in a great way, bro.

big up and much love to you, cristalin !!

I am excited to see the plants produced from these special genetics you're sharing with the world. Is the "Pink Malabar" Bubblegum going to be available with this stock? I have yet to try anything USC has done but I am very interested in getting ahold of some genetics this go 'round.

bro San' thx a lot :)

Morda' not i had selected the 8th generation, and i'll make 9th for com seeds, the mum is Malabar Bubble gum, and the daddy a lot of resin ;)

• Like 4

bro San' thx a lot :)

Morda' not i had selected the 8th generation, and i'll make 9th for com seeds, the mum is Malabar Bubble gum, and the daddy a lot of resin ;)

Is that actually spelled Maldabar? Like the Indian town of Malda Bar? And is that side of the genetics an Indian Hash cultivar that was worked? Thanks Cristalin!

agp

...ah ok.

malabar-tutti-frutti-.jpg

.....i was thinking of the Coast of Malabar/India lol .... Thanks for clearing up,Cristalin!!!

• Like 3

Cant wait to get those Turkish Landraceseeds. Could you tell more about bouquet? Are there any fruits, lime or floral scents? That Turkish landrace is sensetive to light leaks if flowering indoor??

Peace and many thanks

AK

• Like 1

Yes Saxo that is ;)

Ana' Turkish taste is more fruity / hashy (old turkish taste) , it's not really sensetive to light freaks .....

Ciao

• Like 3

...ah ok.

malabar-tutti-frutti-.jpg

.....i was thinking of the Coast of Malabar/India lol .... Thanks for clearing up,Cristalin!!!

That got me as well. so that is two of us lol. Funny and too good! I feel kinda dumb hehe but I never heard of that gum but i also dont know much about that area. Just sounds like an area to me, location specific wise I had no idea. lol.

Any chance of a high CBD trait showing up in the turkish landrace? I have been looking into this for a new strain to use while at work that has little to no cerebral incapacitation but provides physical relief and had found multiple references to turkish landrace cannabis as having a good proportion of cbd. Have you seen any of this in your work? Turkey is a big country and i'm not trying to sound ignorant by any means, just curious that's all.

Thanks for the info

P.S> I'm very fond of your nepalma and will be keeping her in my garden for a very long time...delicious incense taste and wonderful high :)

• Like 1