•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Cristalin

Cristalin is back with new strain

Senegal, colowryder and amal CBD are not in stock , i'll send pics and description to sannie today, hope it'll be in stock soon

ciao

• Like 2

WooHooo, I'm not growing at the moment, but I just had to have a packet of the Turkish Landrace variety, as I never heard of them before!!

I have no idea as what to expect from them.....love growing out unknowns. Thank You for your hard work!!

***Well I see they are sold out, so I hope my order got filled before the window closed.....and I did NOT see that columbo/lambs bread cross either the other day....damn....I want that to!***

• Like 1

I ordered some turkish both from Sannie, and TSCO. they did arrive from both just fine, however TCSO took a while.

EDIT: I believe Cristalin use to work with TSCO, he just isn't anymore. I think he is saying, whatever stock they had is all they are getting.

Thanks for the reassurance bro, i needed it...

• Like 1

I got the Nepalma and Colombian Gold. Turkish was already sold out. How is the Senegal compared to either the Nepalma or Colombian? Might want to try that as well.

Sénégal is réal african landrace ...

High is electric and strong ;)

THAT'S what I wanted to hear!

Then I'll do some amateur pollen chucking to see about getting those buds nuggetized.

• Like 1

Hey @Cristalin Im waiting for birds with my Turkish ;) What would you recomend me to grow, couse Im thinking that organic grow would fit well. With all landrace I try to grow 100% organic, what do you think about that?

Hi cristalin

I was wondering if you would be restocking the

sour kush

It's got my interest

Thanks

Papalag

Ana you can grow it 100% Orgánic. I make my seeds like this .. in soil with 100% bio Orgánic nutriments. I'm making ouzbek and afghan like this in this moment.

Papa, i'm making ouzebek and afghan now. The mums and the pck daddy are growing then i'll make seeds soon .... i'll tell you when the work will be started ...

Ciao

• Like 3

I have 10 Sour Kush and 5 Cheesestral that will be popped in March. Really excited.

What can you tell us about the Senegal strain, Cristalin. I am very interested in worked landraces and heirlooms...

I grow and chuck in organic soil also. :) yum. If you don't mind: Where did you find 1972 Columbian Gold? Who from, if you can tell?

• Like 2

pure organic fire...just gotta love it!

developed organics, grow organics for best results! ;)

• Like 1

Thank you I will run them organic and see if there will be thats what im lookin for. If i will find some blacks or other beauties I will post here as full grow log will be on other forum.

Could you tell me when will be next restock as I only got 3 packs to work with.

Peace

AK

• Like 2

Senegal and CG72 have been developed by JGL , Senegal was worked about 10 years and come from there directly

I'll restock Turkish very soon, i'll tell here

THX

Ciao

• Like 2

Do I understand correctly when you say ouzbek and afghan are working now?

and sour kush parents are currently growing, then you will make sour kush seeds?

How long do you think before afghan and ouzbek will be ready?

:jump:

Thanks

LOOL over' ... yes it is !

Damn i must go back to school learning english ...

Ciao

Not at all, your English is fine.

It is my old brain that confuses things and I just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly.

I am waiting on the afghan, ouzbek, and sour kush.

Now that I understand correctly, I will budget in order to make sure I have the funds when they arrive.

I think many of us are eagerly awaiting the release of the newer landrace strains, and of course the sour kush.

Thanks

• Like 1

Thx over' :)

Afghan, ouzebekistan and triple Pakistan will be available in 2 months

Sour'kush in 3 months, but I can see in the fridge if you need one pack in emergency ;)

Ciao

• Like 5